AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: boses you hate

Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Glass Dice Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cubangangster

Default Re: boses you hate

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    lol, yep! But it has to be after your first play through and defeat the Reaper. Head to the top floor of the Monad Depths [the big door that appears towards the end of the game in Tartarus] and start her battle. Heres part one of three of it
    As far as I can remember you have to accept this request called "The Ultimate Opponent" or something similar in the Velvet Room first.

Speaking of SMT games, Elizabeth, Margaret and Theodore from Persona 3 and 4 are rage-quit worthy. Thank GOD theyre optional bosses
    Margaret is **** easy, as you can play against her with a full team. Beat her alone though, to make it feel like Persona 3. But Yoshitsune is too damn OP xD. Margaret and Elizabeth are not all that hard since they use cycles, you just have to prepare against those.

Lone Wolf

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Samuru View Post
    As far as I can remember you have to accept this request called "The Ultimate Opponent" or something similar in the Velvet Room first.

Margaret is **** easy, as you can play against her with a full team. Beat her alone though, to make it feel like Persona 3. But Yoshitsune is too damn OP xD. Margaret and Elizabeth are not all that hard since they use cycles, you just have to prepare against those.
    Margaret is easier, but shes still a challenge. You have to kill her in so many moves or she insta-kills the entire team

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Glass Dice Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cubangangster

Margaret is easier, but shes still a challenge. You have to kill her in so many moves or she insta-kills the entire team
    Meh comparing Margaret to Elizabeth, I'll choose Elizabeth any day. Margaret's a challenge, sure, but Yoshitsune doesn't care =3 Which Persona did you mainly use during this fight?

Lone Wolf

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Samuru View Post
    Meh comparing Margaret to Elizabeth, I'll choose Elizabeth any day. Margaret's a challenge, sure, but Yoshitsune doesn't care =3 Which Persona did you mainly use during this fight?
    Mostly swapping between Satan and Helel

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Junior Member Wander the Colossi Slayer is on a distinguished road Wander the Colossi Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 09:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pelagia from SotC was a pain in my rear end for nigh on fifteen minutes. I hate that thing.

Junior Member Emochry13 is on a distinguished road Emochry13's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2013 03:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: revivedtunic84

Sephiroth in kingdom hearts one and 2! I had to find cheat codes to last 5 minutes

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information