AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama or Romney?

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Obama or Romney?

Quote Originally Posted by טוביה View Post
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011
    ~Barack Obama
    Ignorant, but still not quite as amusing as Romney not understanding why windows shouldn't open on planes.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Would have posted this sonner, but college always sucks up my free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilero View Post
    I have submitted a perspective to this claim already, however flawed it may be, and this is a rare time I've actually gotten a response on anything about an issue (which I thank you for confronting).
    Err...you're welcome. However, don't you think that people ignoring some of the economical arguments in favor of LGBT issues is a sign? That some people actually care about this a little more than other issues? I'm not really condoning that type of rationale, however, shoving the same posts down someone's throat is not the best way to get it across.

2) My concession concerning Romney taking action on those fronts if he could still applies. If you want to talk about gay marriage/LGBT rights, then it is advisable, I argue, to do so under the context of what's likely to actually be done instead of what the politician would like to have done; this is in alignment with our reasoning for not bothering with third-party candidates in this election - that the intentions to our vote don't matter as much as the results. I never said Romney would do good for the efforts regarding gay marriage/LGBT rights, but that the consequences for them under either Romney or Obama would not differ much. If this difference is what you place significance upon, even if the difference's value is not so great as others regard it, then we have our difference in opinion here.
    First, it should be noted that the reason why third party candidates barely get any attention from voters is because they are simply not visible. Everybody knows the Democratic and Republican candidates (maybe even their running mates), but the average person probably doesn't know about third party candidates. Their visibility is hampered by backwards election policies, not because people think that third party candidates can't do anything (some people barely know any third party candidates in order to make that type of judgement).

Second, while it would be nice to make a judgement based on what is actually going to be done once a candidate is elected, there is no way to figure that out. While LGBT rights have taken a turn for the better, things are still not where they should be, and under Romney, things are either going to remain stagnant (which is bad) or go backwards (which is even worse). I care not that Romney would take action if he the chance since, again, it means that he would nothing about it, which isn't what I want.

I figured the two points presented here were from the same line of reasoning. I wanted to ask "why" to see what your opinion was on Obama's economic policy vs. Romney's.
    Well, I'm not absolutely digusted and horrified about Romney's economical stance as I am about his stance on LGBT issues; I'm just not impressed by them. Granted, Obama's policies stand to be touched up since they are far from perfect. However, Romney's "solutions" for the economy don't impress me.

He wants to streamline the economy, yet he wants to pump more money into defence spending (even reviving the F-22 Raptor program; while I love Raptors, this is a more that doesn't make sense to me), with no explanation of where this extra money is going to come from. I don't like the vocher program as it stands right now. I (and some of my familiy members) actually benefit from "Obamacare", so I am in no rush to get rid of it (we can certainly modify it, but not eliminate it).
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

3. Likes Skilero liked this post
    Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Ignorant, but still not quite as amusing as Romney not understanding why windows shouldn't open on planes.
    http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/09...e-windows.html

I'm pulling out of this thread now, I think.

Both candidates are disagreeable in different ways for me. Wolfgirl90 did well in sharing her reasons for supporting Obama over Romney, and I can see where she's coming from with her rationale. I'm heavily focused on the economic perspective of this topic; I support comprehensive social security reform that will revise its regressive function; I want to end the Federal Reserve's arbitrary powers over our money for their gain. This is where my interests are, and this is why I want to support Romney -over Obama-. Between all of the candidates out there, I support Gary Johnson.

Liability of public debt per taxpayer as of the time this was written: $1,055,887.00.
    Last edited by Skilero; 10-01-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/09...e-windows.html

I'm pulling out of this thread now, I think.
    Impossible. I didn't know Mitt Romney had a sense of humor.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Muahahah well how about ryan doing this :
    hella

Senior Member Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 07:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They both suck giant donkey balls. We're screwed no matter which one of them wins!

Junior Member Sighanide is on a distinguished road Sighanide's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Manekineko AK47
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2013 11:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FPSighanide Steam ID: ostracizedgoat

Obama. I'm not gonna argue politics or reasons. Romney's a crackpot.

Cute Spiders Agree with this Statement.

///(/;,,,; )\\ //(;,,,;\)\\\
    [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Banned Forum / Chat MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 06:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We were in debt and in wars after Bush, and O claimed to be able to fix it all, but has not. This is just like the Antichrist in Revalation. It says he will come to power at a time when people are needing help and will claim to help, but once in power will implement his own evil vision of things. Obama is what is predicted in the Bible. In order to be in a good state spiritually, and to show to God that I am on God's side, I must not side with the Antichrist. Therefore I will vote or Romney, not Antichrist Obama. The Bible predicts the Antichrist will in fact get his evil power so voting against him will do no good in a practical sense, but it will show to God what side of the spiritual battle I'm on, that I in fact side with God, not the Antichrist. Therefore my decision is final. I will vote for Romney this election.

Also notice what year it is, 2012. If you have any doubt in your mind that the "end times" are ariving this year, just notice the convergence of all these hints that in fact point to the fact that THE END TIMES ARE UPON US!

That last book of the Bible, Revelation always seemed so mysterious. But now it is making more sense than ever before. I finally understand what it means, and I can tell by just looking at the collective of all the world events that are happening. I believe the end is near, and that is no joke. And I WILL vote for Romney, and for the reason I have given, and I am NOT JOKING OR TROLLING when I say that.
    Last edited by MegaAnimeFan; 10-21-2012 at 01:52 AM.

10. Thanks nrL thanked for this post
    Dislikes Sighanide disliked this post
    Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

I still say 2 party system sucks. Jesse Ventura once suggested we deserve a none of the above vote and I think we should have one. I still also believe that senators and congressmen should have term limits as well. A congressman or woman can serve just one two year term and have benefits for life. That just sucks.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

While you guys debate about this, i'm gonna go watch anime.
    America is f*cked either way ^^

13. Likes Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 07:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gary Johnson, kids.

15. Likes Assiduous✡Aristocrat liked this post
    Dislikes Jozette disliked this post
    Junior Member Sighanide is on a distinguished road Sighanide's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Manekineko AK47
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2013 11:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FPSighanide Steam ID: ostracizedgoat

Quote Originally Posted by MegaAnimeFan View Post
    We were in debt and in wars after Bush, and O claimed to be able to fix it all, but has not. This is just like the Antichrist in Revalation. It says he will come to power at a time when people are needing help and will claim to help, but once in power will implement his own evil vision of things. Obama is what is predicted in the Bible. In order to be in a good state spiritually, and to show to God that I am on God's side, I must not side with the Antichrist. Therefore I will vote or Romney, not Antichrist Obama. The Bible predicts the Antichrist will in fact get his evil power so voting against him will do no good in a practical sense, but it will show to God what side of the spiritual battle I'm on, that I in fact side with God, not the Antichrist. Therefore my decision is final. I will vote for Romney this election.

Also notice what year it is, 2012. If you have any doubt in your mind that the "end times" are ariving this year, just notice the convergence of all these hints that in fact point to the fact that THE END TIMES ARE UPON US!

That last book of the Bible, Revelation always seemed so mysterious. But now it is making more sense than ever before. I finally understand what it means, and I can tell by just looking at the collective of all the world events that are happening. I believe the end is near, and that is no joke. And I WILL vote for Romney, and for the reason I have given, and I am NOT JOKING OR TROLLING when I say that.
    Dude, your f*cked in the head. Whatever your book said, i din't think thats true of any other religion. And, where is your scientific proof?
    People said the world will end in 1995, way back when. Did that happen? No. Plus, you list reasons throughout about the bible, but 2012 is just when the mayans stopped counting. Prove it or post your evangelical bullshit somewhere else, bro.
    Last edited by Sighanide; 11-03-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Cute Spiders Agree with this Statement.

///(/;,,,; )\\ //(;,,,;\)\\\
    [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

17. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think obama should win because first I hate romney and second my family can't afford to vote republican right now
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Hell, I can't afford to vote for Obama since the credit rating of America was dropped twice.

I voted early and still voted for Ron Paul. I don't care if he can't win, I am voting for who I agree with the most.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Banned Forum / Chat MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 06:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Obama acted like the antichrist.

The antichrist as mentioned in Revelation in the Bible was supposed to:
    1. come into office in a time of need
    2. claim he will fix the world
    3. break all the promises he made
    4. take power and become a world dictator, and oppress his subjects (especially Christians)

Obama:
    1. came into office during the recession Bush left us
    2. claim to close Guantanamo prison, stop the wars, fix the economy
    3. failed to close Guantanamo prison, has not stopped the Afghan war, and has not fixed the economy
    4. he's not become a dictator yet, but he has consolidated more power for the federal govt, and people are complaining their rights are slowly being taken away, and he may even require insurance policies run by religious organizations to pay for abortions even if those religious organizations oppose abortion

Obama's REAL LIFE STORY as president is VERY CLOSELY matching the Biblical account of the antichrist (it just hasn't yet gotten as bad as the maximum badness depicted in Revelation, but I fear it will if he has 4 more years in office). I will NOT vote for him this election. We need Romney in office, not Mr. 666.
    Last edited by MegaAnimeFan; 11-04-2012 at 03:29 AM.

21. Dislikes Meenah disliked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo View Post
    Hell, I can't afford to vote for Obama since the credit rating of America was dropped twice.

I voted early and still voted for Ron Paul. I don't care if he can't win, I am voting for who I agree with the most.
    Lolwut? That was the 2008 economic crisis and the fallout from that. And that crisis would have happened no matter who was in office. The banking industry was rotten to the core and collapsed under it's own weight. Still pretty rotten.

In general, the president doesn't actually have all that much power. He's mostly a figurehead. He needs to rally the support of the rest of the government if he actually wants to get something done.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

23. Likes suzumi liked this post
    ☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Obamnamabanmana

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MegaAnimeFan View Post
    Obama acted like the antichrist.

The antichrist as mentioned in Revelation in the Bible was supposed to:
    1. come into office in a time of need
    2. claim he will fix the world
    3. break all the promises he made
    4. take power and become a world dictator, and oppress his subjects (especially Christians)

Obama:
    1. came into office during the recession Bush left us
    2. claim to close Guantanamo prison, stop the wars, fix the economy
    3. failed to close Guantanamo prison, has not stopped the Afghan war, and has not fixed the economy
    4. he's not become a dictator yet, but he has consolidated more power for the federal govt, and people are complaining their rights are slowly being taken away, and he may even require insurance policies run by religious organizations to pay for abortions even if those religious organizations oppose abortion

Obama's REAL LIFE STORY as president is VERY CLOSELY matching the Biblical account of the antichrist (it just hasn't yet gotten as bad as the maximum badness depicted in Revelation, but I fear it will if he has 4 more years in office). I will NOT vote for him this election. We need Romney in office, not Mr. 666.
    Wrong. So wrong. You see

The Pope is anti-christ

cause he looks like Palpatine

Click image for larger version

Name:	pope-benedict-palpatine.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	70687

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

now who voted?
    hella

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Second time I voted.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    Second time I voted.
    You've committed a felony.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arbacyk View Post
    You've committed a felony.
    Nah, special privileges.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I already voted so I've done all about I can do now. Now it is up to the candidate that gets elected to be the voice of the voiceless for the people of the USA.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I voted, and am anxiously waiting for the results of both the election and my state's ballot questions~

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Obama has 275 electoral votes which means he won, right, because you need 270 to win? Either way Romney only has 203, lol.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Closed Thread

Thread Information