AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Marmalade Boy

Senior Member DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 12:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Marmalade Boy is an old manga but a good one to read. if u like sad and depressing manga this is a story to read.

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

sad and depressing? hell no. marmalade boy is full of comedy and if you read the last volume, youll also see it ends on a cheerfull note

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2004 02:49 AM
    Threads

Oh I love this anime ^^ I'm one of the biggest fan of Wataru Yoshizomi ^^
    I believe that Marmalade Boy is one of the amazing anime. from the characters and the music * I adore it !! *
    my fav. couple is Meiko & Namura Sensei. this Hidden relationship ..a student and a teacher ...the forbiden Love ! I cried like a baby when I saw this episode on the Hiroshima station

and its defenatly not a sad anime at all^^ its drama about relationships. with funny situation and some shocking moments ^^
    Everyone should watch this anime ^^

Senior Member DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Candy-chan@Jun 13 2004, 11:53 AM
    sad and depressing? hell no. marmalade boy is full of comedy and if you read the last volume, youll also see it ends on a cheerfull note
    i agree that it end happy. but will he broke up with her on her b-day that was sad.

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

please use the spoiler tags, some pple may not have read them still. and yes, there are sad parts, just like in anything. Rurouni Kenshin isnt considered drama decause there are sad episodes.

and the manga is much better, i think.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[SPOILER]
    Yuu Broke up with Miki on her birthday or it was their Annavirsery !? You mean when he found the picture of his parents and her parent when they were in highschool ? I saw this anime years ago ...I probably dont remember the details...! do you watch the anime or read the manga!?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by DarkWind@Jun 13 2004, 06:11 PM
    [SPOILER]
    Yuu Broke up with Miki on her birthday or it was their Annavirsery !? You mean when he found the picture of his parents and her parent when they were in highschool ? I saw this anime years ago ...I probably dont remember the details...! do you watch the anime or read the manga!?
    [SPOILER]
    yea it was there Annavirsery. that he broke up with her. i want back and read it agian. my 6th time.

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[SPOILER]

I hated the last episodes, Speciallywhen Yuu thoughts that Miki is his sister and they still wanted to continue being lovers :blink: But I guess Wataru Yoshizomi wanted to say, that their love is really deep that nothing could come between them ^^
    One of the moments I liked between these couples, when miki and Yuu entered this Store, and Miki was listening to this Music Box "Melody Song" then Yuu said, I'll buy it for you, It made you smile ! How SWEEEET :wub:

Who's ur worst Characters that you dont like ?!
    Me, ...I dont like Kei Kun ...no matter what he do >__< &#33; I even hate his music ^^

Junior Member Animal4890 Animal4890's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2004 12:43 PM
    Threads

omg....
    I read the first six volumes a while ago. Just today I read vol 5 and 6 over again and read 7 and 8. Wow, that wasn&#39;t easy. This is not what I call an easy read. I thought I&#39;d have a heart attack during volume 7 and 8. These poor kids just endure one catastrophe after another. It&#39;s endless...
    I found myself cursing the artist for her ingenuity to create such a emotional roller coaster. But....my, what a great story.

Senior Member Behindthesmile Behindthesmile's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2004 04:00 AM
    Threads

lol yeah i remeber this one i consider it one of the greater romance anime... never read the manga though but i did have a marmalade boy marathon took me around 2 days to finish the whole damn thing
    Physical beauty is just an illusion... the real value of someone comes from whats behind that... a person's mentality and personality- Paul a.k.a. behindthesmile

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i never seen the anime. i think i should watch it. where can i buy it. anyone here no?

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I saw Marmalade boy long time ago, and its still one of my best anime ever &#33; its round 76 episodes as I remember ^^ I have read the manga ..but unfortunatly couple of volumes ...>__< * Gomen Watase Yuu * do I don&#39;t know if its different than the anime. but as far as I read, its exactly the same . they did great job ^^
    but why you should watch the anime &#33;? beside the point of the great story and characters ....the songs are AWESOME &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; this is what you can&#39;t get from reading the manga ..^^

Here are the titles...and you guys should D/W them or buy the Soundtrack coz its really worth it ^^
    Egao ni Aitai " I want to see ur smile "[ OP song ]
    Moment " Miki Song"
    Rain " Yuu&#39;s song"
    Saigo no Yakusoku "Final Promise " Meiko&#39;s Song"

ofcourse there are more ..but these are my FAV. :wub:

I have the Dvds, so i dont know if there is a direct link to download the anime, but I &#39;m sure you can find it in Kazza ^^

I&#39;ve been searching for the "Medalian" i&#39;ve heard they sell it in Japan ..long time ago...any idea where I should find it &#33;?&#33; >__<

Junior Member forsaken_love forsaken_love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2004 12:47 PM
    Threads

i hated it when they broke up.. i was all like almost cryin yea.. im a bigg baby lmfao anyways she shud try to add more to the story.. h34r:

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Marmalade Boy sucked me into the vortex of awesomeness and it hasnt let me go ye. I really enjoyed it.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yatta &#33;&#33;&#33; I bought MB soundtrack &#33;&#33; Sugoiii &#33;&#33; >__<&#33;
    Even though most of the tracks are Midi but its worth it ^^
    I&#39;ll order the other one with Songs this time ^^

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

I thought this was very cute. ^_^ It was a good series. I suggest it to all you people. ^_^
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Senior Member SuperCutie567 will become famous soon enough SuperCutie567's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 07:20 AM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Animal4890
    omg....
    thought I'd have a heart attack during volume 7 and 8. These poor kids just endure one catastrophe after another. It's endless...
    I found myself cursing the artist for her ingenuity to create such a emotional roller coaster. But....my, what a great story.
    I agree with Animal4890,the last two vol.s were emotional roller coaster,but it was a great story.I have all the vol.s now but I really want to see the anime!! Haven't seen it yet.Werecan you get it?
    I like things that are pretty.I want to live my life surrounded by pretty things.-Suzu Sakuma from Marmalade Boy

My nice little Ryu colorbar.I shall always be his fan-girl and and him!

*Yes,I am a total fan-girl for Shaman King*

Junior Member blueangel_kikyo is on a distinguished road blueangel_kikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2004 05:56 AM
    Threads

[I]I agree.. the last two volumes got me really nervous!!!! But it's a good story. I love it!!!!! By the way... I a new girl in the forum.. so this is my first message ^-^'

Junior Member Jishu is an unknown quantity at this point Jishu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 07:52 AM
    Threads

It is soooooo not depressing or sad!!! I kept on laughing!!! lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information