AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Philosophy And Religion (Possibly Offensive)

Junior Member RogueOfAllTrades will become famous soon enough RogueOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2013 09:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Prodigle

Smile Philosophy And Religion (Possibly Offensive)

Now i don't know about anyone else, but on my religious "journey" i didn't simply go to a religion like i know a lot of people do. I went around a lot of religions, read a lot, asked questions about a lot of things and things like that. For example i know a few members from a Wiccan coven and i was invited to watch them practice and then i asked questions and such. After a few years of doing this on and off i kind of came to my own conclusion and formed my own answers from everything i had learnt and how other people live their life. And i mean everyone even in an organized religion has slightly different beliefs to each over. For example is a guy who 90% agrees with the bible permitted to call him Christian and group himself with others because he's "close enough" but again is anyone permitted to call their selves anything because everyone thinks differently. I was just wondering for some opinions on this No offense is intended.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Philosophy And Religion (Possibly Offensive)

Of course everyone thinks differently, and that's how we get so many denominations within religions. Every religion has its own criteria for what qualifies one as its member. For example, to be a Christian, you have to accept Jesus Christ as your savior as well as the principle of trinity. What you do afterwards is up to you, and people will begin labeling you as either a good Christian, a bad Christian, or a Christian-in-name-only, etc. So if someone believes in Jesus, then I don't see why s/he can't call himself/herself a Christian; of course, I'll have no idea what kind of Christian s/he is.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

I am supreme. Thats all you need to know.

Last edited by Kaleohano; 09-10-2012 at 03:17 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I went to a Catholic school, but I'm now a Protestant Christian because I read up on a lot of religions and such. Some religions are like an exact copy of others with, you know, a few modifications. I don't have a problem with other religions, but I do have a problem with people who try to shove theirs down my throat. Even if someone worships a cereal box, that's their belief and you should respect it. We all have a right to an opinion and a belief even if others don't agree with it.

Also, Christians branched off from Catholics. You've got Protestant Christians, Baptists, etc. If someone came up to you and asked what religion you were and you said "I believe in God etc," I think that's a good enough answer for what you're religion is. You don't really need all these fancy titles for your religion. It's not really anyone else's business anyway.

5. Likes Albear liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

VOCALOIDs are the only Gods and Goddesses, worshiping anything or anyone else is blasphemy.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

7. Likes ACBlackJ0ck, Albear liked this post
    Dislikes DOOM! disliked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarako View Post
    VOCALOIDs are the only Gods and Goddesses, worshiping anything or anyone else is blasphemy.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGalaxies View Post
    I went to a Catholic school, but I'm now a Protestant Christian because I read up on a lot of religions and such. Some religions are like an exact copy of others with, you know, a few modifications. I don't have a problem with other religions, but I do have a problem with people who try to shove theirs down my throat. Even if someone worships a cereal box, that's their belief and you should respect it. We all have a right to an opinion and a belief even if others don't agree with it.

Also, Christians branched off from Catholics. You've got Protestant Christians, Baptists, etc. If someone came up to you and asked what religion you were and you said "I believe in God etc," I think that's a good enough answer for what you're religion is. You don't really need all these fancy titles for your religion. It's not really anyone else's business anyway.
    they're all identical. Cuz they're all designed to control primitive, and undeveloped people.
    The bible still it the wolds best selling work of fiction.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

i'ma stay off of this thread. I have a feeling people might want me dead if i continue... lol
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    i'ma stay off of this thread. I have a feeling people might want me dead if i continue... lol
    nah freedom of religion and freedom speech :P
    my mom is a devout Christian, dad a faithful Christian, but I'm agnostic

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Are you a strict Agnostic? Do you only drink Dr. Pepper?
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was going to tell him the same thing.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@PinkGalaxies (Thats called a nebula btw)

If free speech was 100%, then i'd be allowed to cuss and post naughty things and the admins wouldn't be able to ban me for it.
    Free speech means you have a right to voice your opinion. Not the right to insult other peoples opinions.And you know me well enough to know that i can become pretty insulting lol. And with a subject like religion (an idea that i hate quite strongly), it could end pretty badly lol
    Hmmm... Been a while

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Are you a strict Agnostic? Do you only drink Dr. Pepper?
    Uh, I don't think you can become strict with agnosticism lol. I really really just couldn't care less.

and please explain that Dr. Pepper question in relation to agnosticism XD
    but to answer your question: no, I drink and only drink water~

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Free speech means you have a right to voice your opinion. Not the right to insult other peoples opinions.And you know me well enough to know that i can become pretty insulting lol. And with a subject like religion (an idea that i hate quite strongly), it could end pretty badly lol
    at least you have self-restraint

I tend to make assumptions about people based on where they are from. I initially made the following assumptions about you: Republican, conservative, Christian, pro-gun rights, because "Arizona". don't take offense though; I do this merely for fun XD

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I tend to make assumptions about people based on where they are from. I initially made the following assumptions about you: Republican, conservative, Christian, pro-gun rights, because "Arizona". don't take offense though; I do this merely for fun XD
    No offense taken i judge people too.
    I'ma judge you right now.
    hmmmm...
    Got it!

:P
    But for reals now.
    Ravens Fan (FTW). 'Mur'kan! and thats about all that matters i think.

And everything on there is pretty much right except for the religion. Technically i'm Atheist, but i have no desire to be associated with any religious organization if if their religion is to not believe in god. I'm simply a Boss.
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 09-10-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while

15. Likes DOOM!, animeyay liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@animeyay I was referencing South Park, they had strict Agnostics in an episode. I said Dr. Pepper because it was an Agnostic drink in South Park, they drank it because they weren't sure of it's flavour.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay I was referencing South Park, they had strict Agnostics in an episode. I said Dr. Pepper because it was an Agnostic drink in South Park, they drank it because they weren't sure of it's flavour.
    it tastes like Dr. Pepper. Durr de derr derp!
    Hmmm... Been a while

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

ahahaha, I stopped watching I was forced to stop watching South Park, Family Guy, and other late-night shows in high school because my parents didn't want me to stay up late forbade me from staying up late. :< I just never picked it up again even in college

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

ahahaha, I stopped watching I was forced to stop watching South Park, Family Guy, and other late-night shows in high school because my parents didn't want me to stay up late forbade me from staying up late. :< I just never picked it up again even in college
    Well you're missing out~
    人類は調和したのか?

Member ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Mario Bob-omb Dice D12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2012 06:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: crankincrash

That is all.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Most of the major religions are all fairly identical, difference being how it is practiced. An example would be that both Chistianity and Muslim require you to pray, but with Muslim, you are required to pray five times a day at certain times, etc. They all preach love, faith, and discipline, and they all pray to the same God.

I personally don't believe in manmade gods. But I do believe in God in my own way.

Member ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku has a reputation beyond repute ShizaMaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Mario Bob-omb Dice D12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2012 06:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: crankincrash

Alright so considering that I feel a tad bit bad that I didnt even give my opinion i will. But dont keep replying cause then I will debate and that is not a good thing.

My personal opinion on religion is that people made it up. To either get money or fame but seriously I do not believe that we came from thin air and that girls were made out of my rib. I dont believe in aliens and I dont believe in supernatural beings. I believe that I am living right now and I am going to make that my priority. Yeah sure its intresting to think every once in a while but those who go and waste there life worshiping something that could be air makes me sad. If there is something out there just you know realize it and live on. Do the right things in your life and what you believe is moraly correct and you will get to that special place after death. But other then that just live and stop worrying.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I see religion as a way to keep people behaved. It's just a bunch of rules to keep people in-line or they cant go to 'heaven'. I haven't exactly researched this, so please correct me if I'm wrong.. But wasn't Moses the first to speak to god and of god, when he was on the mountain doing the 10 commandments? I think he made it all up to rally his men to fight, keep them in line, and have battles where death isn't feared because they can 'pass onto heaven'. Then the story just span out of control from there..

FUN FACT - 90-95% of Christians haven't read the bible. :3

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    FUN FACT - 90-95% of Christians haven't read the bible. :3
    Source?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

they're all identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    Most of the major religions are all fairly identical
    I find statements like that a little odd. Historically especially the religeons were radically different. I've got a Norse background, and that stuff was more along the lines of rape, pilliage, and strangling people with your bare hands (I'm a little fuzzy one why the Norse gods prefirred strangulation). Anyway, lots of other relgieons were like that, with their war gods and whatnot, and many still have explicitly violent elements within them.

I suppose in very modern times Christianity has a sort of ethical hegemony over the world, so most other religeons and athiests tend to jump on the peace and love bandwagon and be fairly in line as far as values go, even if they don't credit Christian ethics or don't always like how modern Christians act in some cases.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    I find statements like that a little odd. Historically especially the religeons were radically different. I've got a Norse background, and that stuff was more along the lines of rape, pilliage, and strangling people with your bare hands (I'm a little fuzzy one why the Norse gods prefirred strangulation). Anyway, lots of other relgieons were like that, with their war gods and whatnot, and many still have explicitly violent elements within them.

I suppose in very modern times Christianity has a sort of ethical hegemony over the world, so most other religeons and athiests tend to jump on the peace and love bandwagon and be fairly in line as far as values go, even if they don't credit Christian ethics or don't always like how modern Christians act in some cases.
    you don't seem to have read my statement.
    I said that they're all identical, (to put it short) cuz they're all a big load of fictional bs.
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 09-11-2012 at 04:57 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post

Yeah, historically they are, but the four or five major religions we have right now is what I was trying to refer to. And I think one reason these current religions have survived so well is because they preach of a loving god.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Source?
    I heard it on a Christian radio channel, back when I was doing work exp not too long ago. Kinda hard to link you to that source, so I googled it and got this - http://healtheland.wordpress.com/200...-entire-bible/

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Closed Thread

Thread Information