AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello new girl here! :)

Hybrid View

Member DreamyBlue_Skies is on a distinguished road DreamyBlue_Skies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2018 08:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Hello new girl here! :)

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new here, been browsing for forums for a long time now and lots of forums out there always seem to dissappoint me. Although this forum seems to have a lot in it, especially roleplaying. Pretty new to roleplaying since I haven't role played in a few years so I'll need to re-adjust getting back into it. Pretty friendly person and very easy to talk too. Hopefully I'll meet lots of wonderful people here. Love lots of anime, there's so many out there! But one of the first ones I ever saw was Elfen Lied and Monster and I love them both! However I love others as well and hope to discover new ones on here. Look forward to meeting you all!!

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Hello new girl here! :)

@SkyDreamer 83

Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!
    I'm Kaleohano, Nice to meet you

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi. Welcome to AF. I'm sure you'll find lots to do here. :]

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to AF! ^_^ I hope this forum doesn't disappoint you, and I hope that we can be friends

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF, My name is Akira, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you ._.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.

And ... I'm pretty sure plenty of people here role-play. I do ... except not on the forum, since there's no active RP threads that interest me. I tend to just role-play on a friends' chat server. But .. yeah. ^_^;
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Junior Member RogueOfAllTrades will become famous soon enough RogueOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2013 09:26 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Prodigle

Welcome to AF! It's an absolute pleasure to have you here! ^_^

Member DreamyBlue_Skies is on a distinguished road DreamyBlue_Skies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2018 08:44 AM
    Threads

Red face Re: Hello new girl here! :)

Hello and thank you! I'm enjoying it here also!! I'm no threat trust me, but yes I'd love to become friends with everyone!! I'm very easy going and laid back, I'm not here to create problems for anyone cause I hate drama. This is an anime forum and should be fun!!
    Last edited by DreamyBlue_Skies; 09-10-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Member Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2012 12:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello, I'm Jun. It's nice to meet you, and I'm sure you'll find AF to be more enjoyable than other forums. I hope we can be good friends! ^^

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Hope you enjoy the Vas amount of anime-manga information here on your stay, ^.^
    Hope too speak too you in the near feature (>*.*)>

Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

Junior Member the SWORD LIBRARY is on a distinguished road the SWORD LIBRARY's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Lightbulb
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 04:55 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome! Hope you have a blast here!

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Welcome to the AF...hope you have fun here. I stayed in Clearwater for a few months a couple of years ago. It was awesome...but the rain was just too much.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information