AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anybody started a Sub-Forum or Thread for "Hellsing?"

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Default Has anybody started a Sub-Forum or Thread for "Hellsing?"

I would have figured with the Manga, the Series, and the O.V.A. it would have been popular enough a Topic for this Site.

Schrodinger is my favourite Character. Ceras Victoria is my second favourite. Both are SO CUTE! *^___^*

The thirteen-episode Series ended prematurely, but the eight O.V.A.'s made up for it completing the Manga Author's Vision of a British royal Anglican Agency that works for the Queen and has a Knight of the Round Table as the Head of this Hellsing Agency (English Descendents of Abraham van Helsing who killed Count Dracula) bent on killing Vampires, Ghouls, and Freaks in the Name of her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.

No Spoilers from me.

Alucard is usually everybody's favourite Character because his Voice is hot, and he is so bad-@$$ and kick-@$$. Sorry for the bad Language, but Alucard is just that Type of Character. No other Words describe this Vampire-destroying Vampire with a filthy Mouth and a sick Sense of Humour.

If you watched the Series, you do not know who is artificially creating these electronic Vampires. If you read the Manga or saw the original Video Animation's eight fifty-minute-long Episodes, it is a Group of Neo-Nazis from the Federative Republic of Brazil.

Schrodinger is a Hitler Youth Catboy created by a mad Scientist known as Doc. Major Montana Max is the Leader of these Neo-Nazis, and he is a bigger raving Lunatic than Hitler, Bonaparte, Rasputin, Khan, and Attila all put together!

I adore Schrodinger. I bought a Hitler Youth Uniform and Wig with Cat Ears to cosplay as him at Anime Conventions. He IS SO CUTE and ADORABLE! I wish he was real so I could cuddle him and rub his Ears and play in his frizzy Hair. *^___^*

Ceras is pretty sexah too. She works for the Hellsing Organisation. My least favourite Characters are the Iscariot Organisation/Section XIII of the Vatican City's anti-Vampire Agency who hate the Protestant/Anglican Hellsing Organisation.

Enough Spoilers! Paladin Alexander Anderson is such a self-righteous, sanctimonious Hypocrite! The only Anime Character I hate more is Scar off of "Fullmetal Alchemist." I wish the Strongarm Alchemist would kill him.

Who else loves "Hellsing?"

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Member Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Gir Kill Bill Helmet Sheep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2013 03:58 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Has anybody started a Sub-Forum or Thread for "Hellsing?"

I do!

My favourite character would have to be Tubalcain Alhambra (AKA Dandy) even though he only appears in one episode. I only bought one manga of the entire series and it was the one with him in it. He has so much....... STYLE.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

My second favourite character would have to be Rip Van Winkle. I love people who are enthusiastic about their work! Though it's a shame she wasn't in the series longer.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

I suppose my least favourite character is Luke Valentine. He is so boring compared to his younger brother.

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Default Re: Has anybody started a Sub-Forum or Thread for "Hellsing?"

Currently rewatching the series, well rewatching Hellsing, going to watch Ultimate after that. Hadnt watched it in like 15 or so years. But like a lot of folks, Hellsing is def my favorite, though a lot of the characters I like.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information