AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kyo Kudo's Signatures

Hybrid View

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Post Kyo Kudo's Signatures

Signatures down Further, EDITED..
    Last edited by Syndicate; 10-17-2012 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Im lazy.
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: c:

Quote Originally Posted by Cecily Cambell View Post
    How about some of these? Little improvement? D:

I'd call them a great improvement. Nicely done.

Try taking any one of these, and adding a C4D behind the render. Then play with the blending options of the C4D until you find an effect you like. Then look for an Effect C4d like this (or use that one. its up to you), put it on top of the whole sig, set the blending options to "Screen" and then resize and/or re position the effect till you like the way it looks.

Finally (on the layer that has the light effect), press Ctrl+U, this brings up "Hue/Saturation." Toward the bottom right of this window, it says "Colorize" with a checkbox to its left. Click that. Now you can play with the color of the lights to your hearts content by changing "Hue, Saturation, or Lightness."
    If you want the lights to shine brighter, just duplicate the layer. And if thats too bright, change the opacity on either layer.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Cecily Cambell View Post
    there ya go. I think this is one of your best ones yet. See how much more interesting the background is with some texture?
    I'd recommend you try working with a smaller size when you're learning. Once you get some stuff down to routine, go ahead and do bigger things.
    The sig i made for you was 450x220.
    Heres what i want you to try. Make a sig that combines a character and fire.
    http://i.imgur.com/IRdZd.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8qUOL.jpg
    Doing this sig taught me more than any other one i've done.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 09-07-2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: image quoting
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    there ya go. I think this is one of your best ones yet. See how much more interesting the background is with some texture?
    I'd recommend you try working with a smaller size when you're learning. Once you get some stuff down to routine, go ahead and do bigger things.
    The sig i made for you was 450x220.
    Heres what i want you to try. Make a sig that combines a character and fire.
    http://i.imgur.com/IRdZd.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8qUOL.jpg
    Doing this sig taught me more than any other one i've done.
    Like this?

xDDDD

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Cecily's Gallery

Okay, this thread belongs in the signature section firstly.

Secondly, you have little no mastery of even the BASIC photoshop skills. The proportions of all your renders appear choppy or messed up which indicates you dont even know keep a consistent size as you scale. Your tags themselves are all extractions on backgrounds, not very imaginative, and lack flow, blending, contrast, balance, depth, etc.

Really, you need more practice.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Question Necessary Tips

Well, Not sure if I'm posting in the right area, Tho i think I am. if not my apologies

Anyways, Since I'm still VERY new with the whole GFX scene I'd like some Tips, with the provided Image i made below, Like what i did wrong and right, .-.

"Obviously need too work on my Liquify skills"

Not the best in the world.. >.<
    But ayeee who cares ^.^

Thanks.. c:

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: Necessary Tips

I'm not an expert myself but I would like to offer a tip:

First off, I like how you used the matching colors to your subject and background. Your real issue is blending as there isn't any whatsoever. If you plan to make good GFX, you need to make your subject blend in. There are many ways to blend so you should look it up.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

@Kyo Kudo We only allow one gallery thread per user. Unlocked your original gallery thread and merged them. Since this is a signature I moved it from Dazzle Us.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 10-17-2012 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Realized you posted it in the wrong section and moved it again.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    @Kyo Kudo We only allow one gallery thread per user. Unlocked your original gallery thread and merged them. Since this is a signature I moved it from Dazzle Us.
    Holy crap she even made a thread on this account -.-
    Thanks Blue.
    I'd appreciate it if u could rename this for me tho.
    Last edited by Syndicate; 10-17-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: Kyo Kudo's Signatures

Little Improvement i guess.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

i'd suggest spending some quality time with youtube.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    i'd suggest spending some quality time with youtube.
    As much as I'd love too that that advice my internet sucks so streaming videos blows :c
    >.>

Anyways.. another signature.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo Kudo View Post
    As much as I'd love too that that advice my internet sucks so streaming videos blows :c
    >.>
    try google images and type in "Signature Tutorial." and check some of them out.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano:2722828
    >.>
    try google images and type in "Signature Tutorial." and check some of them out.
    I get them from deviant art

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Some new ones, FYI, Vulcan Gfx is a name im using for now on. Kinda in a group i guess.. Learning a lot tho c:

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Nice sigs, you're latest ones are good. Would like to see you use some new colors going on. I see a lot of rainbow going on. Keep up the good work ^^

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum Pop View Post
    Nice sigs, you're latest ones are good. Would like to see you use some new colors going on. I see a lot of rainbow going on. Keep up the good work ^^
    Thanks for the tip c:

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Update c

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I'm not gonna lie. This one is pretty badass. I like the the simple blurring used to blend the render into the background. And you blurred it just right so that it doesn't look weird, and there is a very clear focus on the gun and his face.
    Its simple, but it does a very very excellent job at making the most of it. By far i'd say this is your best one yet.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 10-21-2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Image Quoting
    Hmmm... Been a while

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

It's alright for a start. However all 5 look exactly the same and no variety whatsoever. Some white text, blurred background, extraction, color overlay. Not overly complicated. However with that said there's still room to grow.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It's alright for a start. However all 5 look exactly the same and no variety whatsoever. Some white text, blurred background, extraction, color overlay. Not overly complicated. However with that said there's still room to grow.
    Like i said, I'm still quite new with all this.. I dont have decent internet were im staying so streaming videos is a pain. i dont even get 1Mbps lmao.. so tutorials are out of the question atm.. learning by myself so ehh,, i suck tbh but oh well.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

You don't need to use video tutorials, go on deviantart and search for tutorials there. Here are a couple that I used, pretty simple for beginners.

http://fav.me/d1i6yru

http://fav.me/d2jgigv

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

You don't need to use video tutorials, go on deviantart and search for tutorials there. Here are a couple that I used, pretty simple for beginners.

^ exactly this. I've never watched a video tutorial on a signature. (well except for watching Serated do his demos) But otherwise I looked at tutorials on DA (just long step by step images) OR just plain trial and error.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for the links c:

^ exactly this. I've never watched a video tutorial on a signature. (well except for watching Serated do his demos) But otherwise I looked at tutorials on DA (just long step by step images) OR just plain trial and error.
    Mostly error for me because i'm retarded

Thanks for the help Ladys/Guys idk O.o i really appreciate it ^.*

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Updated, took a break from making signatures, thought i'd give it another go now..

Also,... I'd like separate feedback with this one... not sure how it came out.. little help? also some text you think would fit it?... "Not a big fan of it tho..."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information