AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

^this, is not american. But i can argue. Good luck @DenjaX . I hope everything works out for you.

As for Gy's demise.
    'MUR'KA!!!! WOOT W00T!!

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

2. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I'm sorry everyone I wont be able to play this game anymore... Something came up in life xDD

This game was sooo fun. Perhaps the most fun, exciting, plot-twist inducing scenarios and trololol game ever.

I request modkill please.

Thank you for the game everyone, hopefully I can be able to participate in the future games xDD
    Hope everything works out for you irl, bud. Good luck with it all. We'll miss you for the rest of the game. (Unless you're a wolf, then we'll cheer at the modkill.)
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

4. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Very nice we killed a wizard wolfie
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Very nice we killed a wizard wolfie
    we've killed both Saroman and Sauron. Those were the two big bad guys in LoTR, were,t they?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    we've killed both Saroman and Sauron. Those were the two big bad guys in LoTR, were,t they?
    Yes they were!
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Yes they were!
    then we have dealt 2 crippling blows to the enemy! well, in war, taking out the leaders would be crippling. I'm not sure if that applies to this game as well lol. But still, it feels good
    Hmmm... Been a while

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Broken

Kaleohano was striding through the halls of Helms Deep, pausing here and there to observe what the men were doing. Some were repairing broken links in armor, cleaning weapons, and other such suitable preparations for battle. He would nodded in approval, and continued down the hall. Suddenly there was the blare of a horn, far off, but loud enough to hush the people into silence.

'I will go,' Kaleohano said, donning the helmet which he had had under his arm. He had no trace of fear or apprehension in his voice. Some of the people begged for him to stay, but he brushed their pleads aside. He reached a flight of stairs where a line of armed men awaited him. 'Let us be on our way,' he told them, and they followed him without a word. They climbed until they were out on the wall, which separated the impenetrable fortress from the masses of orcs and Uruk-hai that were closing in. Black, swollen clouds above blocked out the light of the moon, but the tens of thousands of torches surrounding Helms Deep were bathing its walls with fiery crimson light. Another horn blared, overwhelmed by a wave of rancorous thunder. Before the thunder could finish its roar, the clouds seemed to burst, and a heavy rain poured from the sky.

And with this rumble of thunder, the roar of the heavens, the Battle for Helms Deep began. Kaleohano had seen what he wanted, the numbers of The Enemy. He went back down into the halls and towards the front gate, where he drew his sword and waited for the battering ram. The creatures on the other side of the gate squealed and growled as they prepared to sabotage the main gate. BOOM, as the first blow from the rams hit the reinforced wood. BOOM again, splintering the gate just a bit. BOOM one more time, this time creating a small, crude hole near the bottom of the gate.

Kaleohano readied his sword, but was immediately barraged by a thickly concentrated swarm of arrows from the miniscule hole. He keeled over, unable to breathe. Within seconds, the door was blown apart, and the first wave of orcs entered the fortress, finishing the man in their way.

The Enemy has decided to finish @Kaleohano ! He was [???]!

------

Arrival of the Witchking

[The Witchking of Angmar] has cast a [Black Panic] over [???], randomizing their actions for the cycle.

------

A red sun rises...

Day Phase 05 Has Begun!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well, this is unexpected. We'll avenge you, Kaleohano (hopefully)

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

so @RyuTama
    whatcha gonna do about DenjaX's request for a modkill?

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama

pssshh! the real me woulda died way more boss than that. I'd be standing on the head of a chimera, in the nude, brandishing two M-249s, mowing down the enemy. And i'd only die when i lost concentration by the revelation that that my 16 hours of odor blocking power was up!

Good luck town. And wolves, i'll see you in hell!
    Hmmm... Been a while

12. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

FUUUU, I meant to do his modkill during the night phase but I fell asleep. >.<

---

There, But Not Quite Back Again

RyuTama [Isildur] has done in with @DenjaX ! He was [???]!

I hope everything works out for you man. Good luck!

---

@Kaleohano , we know, we know. LoTR isn't epic enough for a death of that grandeur, though. And thanks for playing! =D
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-12-2012 at 10:08 PM.

14. Thanks DenjaX, Kaleohano thanked for this post
    Likes Kaleohano liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

might as well get started.

so as I was saying in the last phase, [Vote Lynch Darkfire Knight]

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    @Kaleohano , we know, we know. LoTR isn't epic enough for a death of that grandeur, though. And thanks for playing! =D
    and thank you. this game was a helluva lot more fun than my first one
    Hmmm... Been a while

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm going to go with:

[vote lynch Darkfire Knight]

Now that I think about it, maybe it really was a slip up in his part when he said 'Xey, I didn't notice it was you!'. Maybe the QT for Gya was Xey. So my vote stays with him for now, until I can possibly believe his innocence.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Kaleo, you did great, thanks for playing with us. R.I.P.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

I have no idea what to think at the moment. Who all is active and still alive?

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

@MaruDashi
    - @Darkfire Knight
    - @CrimsonMoon
    - DeathBlade/13.666
    - @November
    - @Princess Cupcake
    - @The Nana Ryu
    - @Dark Butterfly
    - @Kagami Sama
    - @-Ro-
    - ZombieWolf2508
    - @SuXrys
    - @animeyay
    - @Cheese the saurus Rex

Forgot about the player roster xD

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oops, forgot to take Dark Butterfly off the roster.

Also, why is errbody so quiet? I should bring back Ribbon or Xey as a tree stump to keep the thread alive. :hmm

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Also, why is errbody so quiet? I should bring back Ribbon or Xey as a tree stump to keep the thread alive. :hmm
    its cuz i'm dead. they miss me
    Hmmm... Been a while

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I be seeing Darkfire lurking~

Anything to say about the votes against you?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess I only have a small amount of time before I receive a onslaught of votes.
    Seriously guys, what I said before was a mistake.
    If I was wolf, I would have asked privately. Also it would have been pretty tactless of me if I was an important wolf, to ask a fellow wolf: "Is your name Xeiz?"
    If she got caught then so would I.
    But the thing about the vote change is actually real. If you look up I did refer to Kalehano and find him suspicious and accidently put Xeiz.
    Then after checking AF quickly one last time, I realized my mistake, so I simply changed my vote. I'll post up my posts....Wait up animeyay has....I'll quote him.
    Seriously guys don't vote on me, 'cos I'm townie.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    If I was wolf, I would have asked privately. Also it would have been pretty tactless of me if I was an important wolf, to ask a fellow wolf: "Is your name Xeiz?"
    why was there a need at all to confirm if his former name was Xeiz? :/

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    why was there a need at all to confirm if his former name was Xeiz? :/
    Because I remember her seeing her Volcaloid sign in her signature before she changed it, so therefore when I apologized I wanted to make sure whether it was really her or not.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Because I remember her seeing her Volcaloid sign in her signature before she changed it, so therefore when I apologized I wanted to make sure whether it was really her or not.
    Xeiz is a guy, yo lol

so yeah, could you point me to the post where Kaleohano changed his vote after Ribbon changed hers? 'cause your statement still doesn't make sense :P

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was actually on my way to ask why you had written "roster" there but then I remembered that I earlier in either this thread or in the sign up thread "learned" (well, half learned since I was on my way to ask again) that the "chicken thingi" is spelled with two oo [rooster], not one. Must remember, must remember, must remember, must remember... *think think think*

Not sure. But if I didn't tried to hold down the picture-spamming in here (Do I recive a golden star now? :-D) I would've posted that "Son, I am disappoint"-meme by now. Here I just came home from work expecting to have a lot of things to read but lol, guess not.~

Have classes to prepare for tomorrow, some "ground"-planning for next weeks classes to take care of, rooms to clean [pphssss!] and thingselethingsthings to take care off + that I am sick (or is it ill? ... *shrugs*) [that's why I havn't been super active this last days since I am exhausted when I get home] so I am not sure how active I will be in here today but I will come back to the thread atleast a while later on today. I will anyhow sit infront of the computer while I'm doing all the planning so I will be able to reply to questions if anyone have them for me. But don't count on me re-reading the entire thread today.

[Vote Lynch -Ro-] because I can and he is one of those few peeps that are left that I don't trust so completely.

Alrriiiighty then! I will come back later, see you then!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@SuXrys
    What do you make of the this post by Gyarako right before he was caught lying?

guess who I checked tonight, I got a lucky break and finally caught some scum. I was curious about Ro, and she's not exactly a good guy (I wish I could say more but no role revealing)

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess I only have a small amount of time before I receive a onslaught of votes.
    Seriously guys, what I said before was a mistake.
    If she got caught then so would I.
    But the thing about the vote change is actually real. If you look up I did refer to Kalehano and find him suspicious and accidently put Xeiz.
    Then after checking AF quickly one last time, I realized my mistake, so I simply changed my vote. I'll post up my posts
    ....Wait up animeyay has....I'll quote him.
    Seriously guys don't vote on me, 'cos I'm townie.
    So? What does it matter if it where your friend or not? You have seen the posts in here, those are the only things you should judge. Not the messages/posts that have been outside this thread.

So why is it so important? Did gya went by his old name Xiez in the wolf-chat or why exactly is the name Xiez so important that you decided to change your vote all out a sudden? I don't get it at all, while you are trying to convince animeyay please - try to convince me aswell. Because I don't get it (the things I have "underlined" (english..phss...)).

You did saw the name Xiez when you voted, and clicked on the "submit" option- didn't you?

Explain now for this ill/sick non-native engish speaker who doesn't understand at all ;D

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    That makes two of us. I know math like crazy. But this observing and finding clues stuff hurts my head. But that a second vote for Gy so i guess i'll look at it some more -.- so much reading...
    Here. I was still a bit iffy about Kaleohano.

Closed Thread

Thread Information