AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarako View Post
    Hmmm, if I gave you guys a wolf than I need protection, from the mayor and his two shot kill.
    Explain the two shot kill thing to me please
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@You guys, I'll try as hard to check AF at night (via the library or a phone), if you guys want this I will give you the name of the wolf when there are NO votes for me that way the mayor can't kill me and the my comrade and cheat me out of my offer. Plus it doesn't matter who you vote for now, the mayor will have final say on who they kill, my vote will be for my fellow wolf so the mayor can target them. I also promise not to target the mayor tonight if said offer is taken.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Explain the two shot kill thing to me please
    The mayor has an oppurtunity to kill the two people once with the highest amount of votes.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@You guys, I'll try as hard to check AF at night (via the library or a phone), if you guys want this I will give you the name of the wolf when there are NO votes for me that way the mayor can't kill me and the my comrade and cheat me out of my offer. Plus it doesn't matter who you vote for now, the mayor will have final say on who they kill, my vote will be for my fellow wolf so the mayor can target them. I also promise not to target the mayor tonight if said offer is taken.
    Question, how can you target anyone during the night phase if you're already dead?

The mayor has an oppurtunity to kill the two people once with the highest amount of votes.
    oh. ok.
    so you'd have to give us two names to ensure the mayor can't do that.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well, I'm done trying to talk people out of it.
    And my position remains unchanged regarding this matter.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

So now you will be able to check the game now and then, but just a little while ago you wrote this;

Offer open for 20 minutes, then I go home to no internet.
    So just some minutes ago you would soon be going home to no internet connection at all and now you are suddenly being able to follow the game over the phone? Hmmmmm?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Question, how can you target anyone during the night phase if you're already dead?

oh. ok.
    so you'd have to give us two names to ensure the mayor can't do that.
    The deal is supposed to spare me of death in the cost of one of my pals. And no, I will give you the name of my comrade, the mayor will just have to not use his ability (unless they want to kill the people with the two highest votes which one may be innocnet.) /away until night
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't see why we would trust a wolf who wins by taking out the town.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

The deal is supposed to spare me of death in the cost of one of my pals. And no, I will give you the name of my comrade, the mayor will just have to not use his ability (unless they want to kill the people with the two highest votes which one may be innocnet.) /away until night
    i'm sure the mayor wouldn't just immediately kill the two highest people based just off of the name you give us.
    Hmmm... Been a while

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Yeah, Im not trusting Gya at all on this, especially while lurking in the thread. I'll let my vote stay as-is =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

well, i was hoping that everyone would catch on to the idea of getting him to give us a name, but then showering him in napalm, lighting him on fire, and then laugh merrily as we watch him run screaming through the streets as his body is reduced to ashes. We could have further researched the name that was given a little more closely.
    But yea, i don't negotiate with the enemy. I make them think they're getting what they want, and then dispose of them anyways. After all, they're the enemy.

My vote is still for Gy.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Sorry I haven't been too active. I don't have home internet and I'm stuck with only library computers, which aren't open on Sunday, which is why I didn't post last day phase. Darkfire Knight also looks suspicious for the reasons animeyay mentioned. Then again, I look suspicious as well for not being active.

[vote lynch Gyarako] Got caught in you own lie. You played well. At least no one can call Xey Oiz the worst wolf player anymore
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well lets see xey is a scummy wolf.........
    denjax is either to my mind Bilbo or Frodo
    there are possibly two protectors for townies Aragon and Sam
    a Arewn
    a Pippin
    possibly a Gandolf
    and of course Gollum
    So I will vote for [Vote Lynch Gyarako] since cheese has confirmed u a wolfie and i like to take wolfies out one at a time and is the 2 shot ability due to the ring frodo has and what does the "one ring" exactly do?
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    At least no one can call Xey Oiz the worst wolf player anymore
    nah, Xey/Gyarako was never the worst player. the worst ones are, like I said earlier, those who play half-heartedly

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

None of us are stupid enough to trust you. My vote stays.

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Vote Count 4.1

Gyarako (12): MaruDashi, animeyay, November, CrimsonMoon, ZombieWolf2508, DeathBlade/13.666, Princess Cupcake, Kaleohano, Cheese the saurus Rex, SuXrys, -Ro-, The Nana Ryu
    Cheese the saurus Rex (1): Gyarako

...Yikes.

Might extend the phase a bit today, I dunno if I'll be home in time for the write-up.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@RyuTama You could end it early seeing as how the town is pretty well.decided this phase xP

My mood on a daily basis

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

After what Gya said, my vote will still stay with Gya. I don't believe a wolf will easily give another wolf's name. Also, why kill a vague wolf, which may even possibly be a townie if Gya is lying, than kill a real wolf?

And Ryu, not two jesters, please. D:

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Tsk tsk, have it your way, it least this game was fun.
    人類は調和したのか?

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

A White Wizard's Demise

'I know what we must do,' Gyarako insisted, leaning on a heavy staff. 'Listen to what I have to say, and Middle Earth will prosper.' He awaited at the top of his tower for the approval from the crowd below. Instead, he received jeers and hisses of hatred. He stood up to full height, towering over many as he held his staff in front of him. It had begun to glow. 'Have you no sense?! Sauron will rise again, and you will all perish unless you join him!'

'Perish within the mountains of Mordor as slaves, or perish in righteous battle for our land and families?' The people roared, some grabbing nearby tools or hidden weapons from their robes and cloaks. 'We know of your evil, manipulative ways! Die, Gyarako!' They chanted, as the throng began to storm the gate of his tower.

'Fools! All of you!' Gyarako shouted, raising his staff towards the sky as a sign that mere brute force would not be enough for his advanced sorcery. Sauron had chosen him, after all, out of all the other wizards within Middle Earth. He would not be so easily overthrown. 'Sword, axe, spear! They will never work so long as I rule from the heavens!' He sneered, watching as all of those on the ground far below continued to bash at the gate with portable battering rams.

'You forgot something,' An elf said, drawing his bow. The string was back, an arrow loaded, a loud twang, and the sound of something small but deadly as it raced up towards the peak of the tower.

Gyarako froze, the arrowhead embedded into his heart. With a feeble brandish of his staff, he lost balance and fell over the edge of the tower of Isengard, to his death.

Oh, just cuz.

@Gyarako has met his end! He was [Saruman]!

Saruman
    [White Hand] You may control a single player’s vote during the day.
    [Palantìr] You will learn the full role and abilities of a player during the night, but the wolves cannot kill them until two nights later.
    ---

The Fellowship rejoices over this victory, knowing however that this is not the end of the battle...

Night Phase 04 Has Begun!

Reaction Posts Only.

20. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, another wolf down.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Well colour me shocked. Xey died and turned out a wolf. I assume this means 2-3 wolves less (going with the 1 out of 4 / 1 out of 5 thing Scruff and ZW where saying earlier). Good job Town, and good luck next phase. Hope to hang another wolf by his/her neck.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

STUPID ELF. And lol, I would totally gout singing trololol.
    人類は調和したのか?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

And lol, I would totally gout singing trololol.
    Why do you think I put it there?

You did well this game, Xey, I'm glad you played it through. =3

25. Thanks Xeyuzio thanked for this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Silly Xey, I knew from DP2 you were a wolf =D

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

I'm sorry everyone I wont be able to play this game anymore... Something came up in life xDD

This game was sooo fun. Perhaps the most fun, exciting, plot-twist inducing scenarios and trololol game ever.

I request modkill please.

Thank you for the game everyone, hopefully I can be able to participate in the future games xDD

Closed Thread

Thread Information