AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1169

Thread: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

I have to mention that I find it odd that the wolfs havn't killed CrimsonMoon yet... In other games the wolfs have killed proved townies fairly quick since it's better to have towns around that the other townies doesn't trust completely - people that they can try to make look like wolfs. So why havn't CrimsonMoon been targeted? I mentioned this earlier but it can be because RyuTama tricked us in the OP. It's a possibility.

I just want to hear what you other thinks, especially the seer/seers and whatnot.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    At this rate my vote's gonna stick. I can be on for another hour, there's a small chance that I can persuade my parents to let me go on here for another 30 minutes before I go to sleep:/
    Or you don't have to sleep at all. :>

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Well I guess it's safe to assume the wolves are inactive.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

[Vote: Lynch Princess Cupcake.] You do nothing but pop in and out with bandwagon votes.
    And you don't kind of do that yourself?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

@Kagami Sama , mind shedding some light on where youve been/why we should trust you?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Zombiewolf be clean, yo
    Im curious as to why there were no deaths though. Maybe the last wolf is an inactive player?
    How can you be sure that zombie is clean? I know that you says that you are a seer, but how do you know that you are the "right" seer? November and you can't both have the "right" seer ability? O.o

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    How can you be sure that zombie is clean? I know that you says that you are a seer, but how do you know that you are the "right" seer? November and you can't both have the "right" seer ability? O.o
    I dont know if I count as a seer, as I dont get to pick who is revealed to me

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I dont know if I count as a seer, as I dont get to pick who is revealed to me
    Ahaaa ok. But you have seen zombie? Or how can you be sure that he is innocent?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ahaaa ok. But you have seen zombie? Or how can you be sure that he is innocent?
    I cant give away too much [I dont think] without it rule breaking, but all names [only 2 so far] given are of township. I dont know roles, only that

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

7. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@MaruDashi Okay.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

CrimsonMoon is innocent. I can guarantee that.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

CrimsonMoon is innocent. I can guarantee that.
    Oh really now? There are, in my opinion, already too many people around that can guarantee something like that.

Either some one of you are lying, or perhaps you dark arn't as sure about your ability as you think.~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Suxy rs: I now know how it feels to be abandoned on the gamexD
    Come on and post:P

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I belive November, now when Maru have explained more I belive her aswell but what about you? How can you guarantee that Crimson is innocent?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you think me proving it will result in me being modblocked?

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

You know what?
    I'll say this: When was CM revealed as being part of town?
    If you remember the dispute between me and a couple of people a couple pages back, I hope you'll make the connection.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you think me proving it will result in me being modblocked?
    Role claims will get you modblocket. But just hints about what you can do [hints about the le abilities] do not, or else Maru, Novem exc would already be dead.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

You know what?
    I'll say this: When was CM revealed as being part of town?
    If you remember the dispute between me and a couple of people a couple pages back, I hope you'll make the connection.
    1. Go back and read RyuTamas opening post, in it is says that Crimson is revealed as town. In my opinion Ryu can just aswell have tricked us with that statement.
    2. No I don't remember any dispute, please provide a link or two.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

I have to mention that I find it odd that the wolfs havn't killed CrimsonMoon yet... In other games the wolfs have killed proved townies fairly quick since it's better to have towns around that the other townies doesn't trust completely - people that they can try to make look like wolfs. So why havn't CrimsonMoon been targeted? I mentioned this earlier but it can be because RyuTama tricked us in the OP. It's a possibility.

I just want to hear what you other thinks, especially the seer/seers and whatnot.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Or you don't have to sleep at all. :>

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

And you don't kind of do that yourself?
    No. For example, I was either the second or third one to vote Ribbon and was suspicious of her before the Light, I was on Xey for legitimate reasons before his slip-up, and I believe I've voted for Deathblade. I've posted as much as I can as often as I can. So no, I don't do that myself.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No. For example, I was either the second or third one to vote Ribbon and was suspicious of her before the Light, I was on Xey for legitimate reasons before his slip-up, and I believe I've voted for Deathblade. I've posted as much as I can as often as I can. So no, I don't do that myself.
    A lot of people voted on Ribbon, especielly when it became obvious that she was a wolf, so that doesn't really prove anything.
    2. Don't remember you being on to Xew, link.
    3. What does the vote against death prove? I don't remember him being proved as a wolf, only that people are suspicious of him.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

And you do join into bandwagons, this phase only proves that.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-THREAD/page36
    This one to be exact.
    The point that I was trying to make is:What the connection is between the time of CM being revealed and the dispute that I have linked above.
    Sorry if you don't get it, I just merely being precautious, I'm already on a warning.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But that doesn't really matter. One does not have to be wolf just because of that, since I have joined into bandwagons aswell.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A lot of people voted on Ribbon, especielly when it became obvious that she was a wolf, so that doesn't really prove anything.
    2. Don't remember you being on to Xew, link.
    3. What does the vote against death prove? I don't remember him being proved as a wolf, only that people are suspicious of him.
    You really don't remember me catching Xey in a lie about targeting Scruffy? One of Animeyay's links should be during that conversation. And I voted on Ribbon for being redundant and contradictory while everyone was distracted by Scruffy's vote for Xey in DP 2. And if I was indeed a wolf, would I have outed three other wolves just to appear innocent?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Darkfire Knight phssssssss now I feel stupid. >__> Now I remember that you claimed to be -you know who- Forgive me, but I have being in the bed sleeping the whole day, feeling like crap, so I guess im still tired in the head at the moment. *puppy eyes that you can't resist but to forgive*

Still, what about the Crimson part? O.o

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys I was the first one to vote, for both Cupcake AND Kagami. So tell me, how is that jumping on a bandwagon?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You really don't remember me catching Xey in a lie about targeting Scruffy? One of Animeyay's links should be during that conversation. And I voted on Ribbon for being redundant and contradictory while everyone was distracted by Scruffy's vote for Xey in DP 2. And if I was indeed a wolf, would I have outed three other wolves just to appear innocent?
    No I don't remember that. Do you remember every single thing that I have posted in here?

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

@SuXrys I was the first one to vote, for both Cupcake AND Kagami. So tell me, how is that jumping on a bandwagon?
    Mhweh forget everything I have said. I just confuse people with eachother in here right now >___>

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys No, but I remember the important details.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Darkfire Knight phssssssss now I feel stupid. >__> Now I remember that you claimed to be -you know who- Forgive me, but I have being in the bed sleeping the whole day, feeling like crap, so I guess im still tired in the head at the moment. *puppy eyes that you can't resist but to forgive*

Still, what about the Crimson part? O.o
    So you know "You Know Who"?
    How many times has "You Know who" been generous?
    Next, look when CM was revealed as part as being town.
    I'm actually fearful of saying more.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You guys will forgive me *does a jedi movement with my hand*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I have an idea. Our "generous one" can give Crimson Moon an item. Then, Legolas, if he's still around, can reveal her role. Then we have our answer.

My mood on a daily basis

Closed Thread

Thread Information