AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Considering that I am one of the few that are actually writing in here today I wouldn't exactly want to call myself for one of the less active people in here.. pffsss *misspleased*
    No lol I only meant that I read the AF favorites thread where you were a wolf and you blended in quite easily. Hence I believe you could do the same as Gollum xD
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Good that you arn't leaving me. *pleased*
    I'm in the middle of running my protein SDS-PAGE :P
    So I can only sneak in a post here and there lol

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Also @-Ro- I must have been writing wrong before, it must have been Denjax posts since this is what I found now looking back [I must have remembered it wrong again]. http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2712651 Oh well~

Because you didn't wrote anything about Ro aswell, or did you @November ?
    Anyway, Ro, What are you saying about it?

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Dang it, internet problems. Sorry for the delay.

I say -Ro- is more likely to be a wolf than Deathblade. Not only he voted against Kasumi who turned out to be a townie but also Zombiewolf confirmed my suspicions.
    I was suspicious of him thats why I voted him in the first day phase so they might try to kill me during night phase 1. And might claim that they became a scapegoat which would fail since I am untouchable.
    But I failed, did not even get their attention xD. Ever since then, everyone became so cautious of me for defending Ribbon who I thought to be innocent.
    Of course the wolves wont bother killing me as they expect me to be lynched during the 3rd day phase.
    Now for what I theorized that happened during the night phase:
    -Ribbon, who was the head wolf, tried to kill Scruffy during the first night phase.
    -It failed because of the interference by the protector,thus, it shows on Zombiewolf's list that Ribbon was the first in the line.
    -With Ribbon's death, I expect the head wolf was passed down to the other wolf which is definitely between -Ro- and Deathblade.
    -The wolves probably thought that the protector couldn't protect the same player twice as what it usually as a default so his death was inevitable.
    -It is impossible for the both of them to be wolves. Why would the other wolf use an ability to a dying player?
    -That leaves to my strong theory that there should be only one wolf amongst them and I am leaning on -Ro-
    I mentioned once that the rest of the wolves are inactive and -Ro- is one of them.

I think I said about my suspicions against -Ro-. There is no way Zombiewolf could be lying.
    Eventually, we will lynch the people who targeted Scruffy and if none of them are wolves, Zombiewolf will be toast.

Sorry Deathblade, I can't defend you since I don't have much information about you if you are really innocent.

This is not really what I intended to report but I will continue next day phase.

Hope no one will become Grammar Nazi with this post xDD

Now it of course would be easier to tell more about if his thoughts about you is true if we knew what role he had but peeeh >__>

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

No wait I found this by Ribbon http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2712546

QUOTE=November;2712546]Almost forgot to vote.
    [Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666] for this phase.

I have reasons to believe Ro is a wolf as well (here's why: she voted for Kasumi (townie), TheThunderBringer (inactive player), Kagami Sama (inactive player) and according to ZombieWolf, she targeted Scruffy), but I'll vote for her in the next phase (i.e., if I survive the coming night phase).[/QUOTE]

Now carry on~~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Aye, sorry for lurking guys. I got caught up in reading the thread and was pulled away to help out my dad for a while. Plus my brother was using my computer as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    I know but DeathBlade is someone who usually questions and presses people. He just seems less active to me than the last games I was with him in which he was a very active player. But of course any of the other less active people could be Gollum like Princess Cupcake and The Nana Ryu or even you SuXry. But I was only saying DeathBlade because he seems more detached to the game this round like he sort of was when he was the serial killer in the previous game.
    Again, I try to be pretty active, and with no job and online schooling it's kinda easy. Unfortunately life still calls me away from time to time. -.-; I can assure you though, I'm not Gollum. Also, I believe Gollum is dead. Due to the last couple of NP's ending with 0 night actions, it's hard to tell if I'm right.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No lol I only meant that I read the AF favorites thread where you were a wolf and you blended in quite easily. Hence I believe you could do the same as Gollum xD
    Hahaha I think that was the only time all the other times I have died when I have been a wolf. D'aaaaw ;-;
    But lol, no wolf now. If that light-in-the-jar is still alive then they are free to check that statement (I am not wolf / I am no independent) out.

Talking about that, how about you writing that? ~~

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I mean write "I am no wolf" "I am no independent", come on - I dare ya ;D

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

&*%^&*(^ I completely forgot ZombieWolf's post on who targeted Scruffy. going back to check right now

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Aye, sorry for lurking guys. I got caught up in reading the thread and was pulled away to help out my dad for a while. Plus my brother was using my computer as well.

Again, I try to be pretty active, and with no job and online schooling it's kinda easy. Unfortunately life still calls me away from time to time. -.-; I can assure you though, I'm not Gollum. Also, I believe Gollum is dead. Due to the last couple of NP's ending with 0 night actions, it's hard to tell if I'm right.
    If that is true then may Gollum (atleast the kind side of him) rest in peace.

So, are you going to write a post or something about your thoughts?

Also, are you going to keep that vote and if so why?

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    &*%^&*(^ I completely forgot ZombieWolf's post on who targeted Scruffy. going back to check right now
    I also forget about it, even if I just posted Novembers post >__>
    Need to go back too later.. more stuff to read.. -sigh-

But thank you for reminding me

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Catching up.
    Exactly how much are you cathing up? -___- You wrote this post 1½ hours ago.
    Also, you wolf?

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Hmmm I think I'll go with my gut and [Vote Lynch MaruDashi]
    because I find ur lurking suspicious and think you to possibly be Gollum so may as well lynch you
    Why not post more in here instead of almost just coming in here to cast a vote?
    How come? Are you lurking?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Yes I'm bored and I find planning classes even more boring... Life is hard.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So, Ribbon, Gyarako, -Ro-, and DeathBlade targeted Scruffy according to ZombieWolf. Let me think for a moment...

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Also @-Ro- I must have been writing wrong before, it must have been Denjax posts since this is what I found now looking back [I must have remembered it wrong again].Anyway, Ro, What are you saying about it?

Now it of course would be easier to tell more about if his thoughts about you is true if we knew what role he had but peeeh >__>
    QUOTE=November;2712546]Almost forgot to vote.
    [Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666] for this phase.

I have reasons to believe Ro is a wolf as well (here's why: she voted for Kasumi (townie), TheThunderBringer (inactive player), Kagami Sama (inactive player) and according to ZombieWolf, she targeted Scruffy), but I'll vote for her in the next phase (i.e., if I survive the coming night phase).

Now carry on~~
    Oh yeah DenjaX. I don't know why he was so heavy on my case. He claims in his TL;DR post that he was onto me from Day 1, but no one knows who they're voting for in the first day phase, so how could he be so sure I was a wolf when he said he checked Ribbon? Denja was also making a LOT of statements about his abilities and such, saying he was untouchable, couldn't be lynched or wolf killed, had only a one shot with his ability as a seer and then later said it wasn't just a one shot... so I'm not reading too much into what he was going on about. Also it said in his post write up he was Isildur, a townie (represented by the color green) role.

November is different. It's true I voted for Kasumi but at the time I was the only one voting for her so I really didn't think it would evolve into a bandwagon vote. I voted for TTB because I thought he was playing and then changed my vote when animeyay pointed out was indeed inactive. I wasn't able to stay online for long the next day either and I just picked a random person to vote for like I did with TTB and that's why I voted for Kagami Sama. But feel free to vote for me if you wish.

Thank you for finding their posts for my SuXrys.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys , Well I've got much still to read. Right now -Ro- and Darkfire are pretty suspicious. Darkfire is obvious, and he's failing badly at trying to create a reason behind it. Basically digging a deeper hole for himself. -Ro- seems to be putting fair amout of enphasis on trying to get Gollum right now. Could she be Gollum herself? Or is there a point to the matter of her trying to find/catch Gollum?
    I'll keep my vote for right now. I see little reason to change it. Unless someone proves Darkfire's innocense, or a wolf slips up real bad, I don't see it changing.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well, the fact that Scruffy's identity was hidden must mean the Wolves have a janitor who cleaned up the mess. Neither Ribbon nor Gyarako had a janitorial ability, so I'm inclined to believe at least one of -Ro- and DB is a Wolf...

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Unless someone proves Darkfire's innocense, or a wolf slips up real bad, I don't see it changing.
    Mark my words, Darkfire Knight is a Townie

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

So @-Ro- my dear, what were you doing targeting Scruffy? :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mark my words, Darkfire Knight is a Townie
    How so? I'd much like to hear you out.

And btw, yes I targeted Scruffy. But that was a tracking thingy to sort out the bull between him and Kaleohano. It didn't amount to anything but Scruffy targeting MaruDashi.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, Ribbon, Gyarako, -Ro-, and DeathBlade targeted Scruffy according to ZombieWolf. Let me think for a moment...
    Did Zombie write that in a post?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys Im not lurk just cant stay on for long is irritating and MaruDashi just cuz u were on to xey does not mean u cant be gollum and gollum wants the ring which frodo still has so why not kill u? so i vote to lynch u for being and indie not a mafia and animeyay really a bandwagon im so not a wolfie really i has a small role serious
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys , Well I've got much still to read. Right now -Ro- and Darkfire are pretty suspicious. Darkfire is obvious, and he's failing badly at trying to create a reason behind it. Basically digging a deeper hole for himself. -Ro- seems to be putting fair amout of enphasis on trying to get Gollum right now. Could she be Gollum herself? Or is there a point to the matter of her trying to find/catch Gollum?
    I'll keep my vote for right now. I see little reason to change it. Unless someone proves Darkfire's innocense, or a wolf slips up real bad, I don't see it changing.
    How come you don't belive the role hint at all?

He wrote "how about this" and then the Gimli action came up.

Or maybe you just want to off a townie, seeing as you targeted Scruffy. Maybe you and @-Ro- are the remanining wolfs?

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

@SuXrys Im not lurk just cant stay on for long is irritating and MaruDashi just cuz u were on to xey does not mean u cant be gollum and gollum wants the ring which frodo still has so why not kill u? so i vote to lynch u for being and indie not a mafia and animeyay really a bandwagon im so not a wolfie really i has a small role serious
    @MaruDashi [so she sees that you are talking to her]

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks @animeyay your help is very much appreciatedxD
    DeathBlade please tell me how I'm digging myself into a deeper hole?
    Can there be more than one wolf, because you and Princess Cupcake are looking extremely suspicious.
    If it comes to the point where I have to prove that I am town, so be it.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

And btw, yes I targeted Scruffy. But that was a tracking thingy to sort out the bull between him and Kaleohano. It didn't amount to anything but Scruffy targeting MaruDashi.
    Oooooo, I can attest to the truth of this statement, actually.
    Hmmm, at least you're not lying/avoiding my question.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Well this is interesting. In the middle of the theatre hall and there's a group of guys discussing LoTR and The Hobbit.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Carry on.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

How come you don't belive the role hint at all?

He wrote "how about this" and then the Gimli action came up.
    -.-; Good call, I missed that. Like I said, I'm still catching up.

Well than... Don't want to kill Gimli, now do we? Might as well [Change Cote Lynch -Ro-]. It's not permanent, but I'm still reading through the thread.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Did Zombie write that in a post?
    click me ;D

21. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah DenjaX. I don't know why he was so heavy on my case. He claims in his TL;DR post that he was onto me from Day 1, but no one knows who they're voting for in the first day phase, so how could he be so sure I was a wolf when he said he checked Ribbon? Denja was also making a LOT of statements about his abilities and such, saying he was untouchable, couldn't be lynched or wolf killed, had only a one shot with his ability as a seer and then later said it wasn't just a one shot... so I'm not reading too much into what he was going on about. Also it said in his post write up he was Isildur, a townie (represented by the color green) role.
    * I may remember it wrong but someone please correct me, but isn't it true that the phase when Denjax wrote that he was untoutchoble [enjoy the spelling] wasn't he the one getting the most votes but then someone else died instead?

And no, @RyuTama is Isildur.

November is different. It's true I voted for Kasumi but at the time I was the only one voting for her so I really didn't think it would evolve into a bandwagon vote. I voted for TTB because I thought he was playing and then changed my vote when animeyay pointed out was indeed inactive. I wasn't able to stay online for long the next day either and I just picked a random person to vote for like I did with TTB and that's why I voted for Kagami Sama. But feel free to vote for me if you wish.

Thank you for finding their posts for my SuXrys.
    Maybe I will? O__o

Why did you do something to Scruffy?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Once again, you obviously didnt read my role hints at all. How could I know DenjaX was town as Gollum? And silly wolf, of course you'll claim having a small role

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Clicks on you again* ;D

Thankiez <3

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    Thanks @animeyay your help is very much appreciatedxD
    Can there be more than one wolf, because you and Princess Cupcake are looking extremely suspicious.
    If it comes to the point where I have to prove that I am town, so be it.
    Again, he won't be able to see that you are writing to him unless you quote him

I may be bad at finding posts, but atleast I can help with this
    -.-; Good call, I missed that. Like I said, I'm still catching up.

\^__^/ Wohoo for being helpful!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

25. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    I meant that with the whole "ohi thar Xey! Didn't realize that was you. [change vote]" But whatever. Appearently old news is old, and you're Gimli. *Still catching up*
    Yes there can be, and by "you" I assume you mean me. It's hard to tell how many wolves there are do to know roles list. *Eyes @RyuTama .* So, if I'm so suspicious to you, may I ask why?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Might as well [Change Cote Lynch -Ro-].
    Is that vote changing even allowed when you wrote "cote" there?

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

;-)

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

28. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information