I have to mention that I find it odd that the wolfs havn't killed CrimsonMoon yet... In other games the wolfs have killed proved townies fairly quick since it's better to have towns around that the other townies doesn't trust completely - people that they can try to make look like wolfs. So why havn't CrimsonMoon been targeted? I mentioned this earlier but it can be because RyuTama tricked us in the OP. It's a possibility.

I just want to hear what you other thinks, especially the seer/seers and whatnot.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
At this rate my vote's gonna stick. I can be on for another hour, there's a small chance that I can persuade my parents to let me go on here for another 30 minutes before I go to sleep:/
Or you don't have to sleep at all. :>

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
Well I guess it's safe to assume the wolves are inactive.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

[Vote: Lynch Princess Cupcake.] You do nothing but pop in and out with bandwagon votes.
And you don't kind of do that yourself?