AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 1169

Thread: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

  1. #276
    You're out of your vector. Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    733,957.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Ice Cream Manekineko Grand Piano
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a box.
    Threads
    58
    Posts
    2,646
    Blog Entries
    134
    Rep Power
    1274

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Kay so. We got a hit and run. I am not impress. Also I will be logging off soon and will not return until late tomorrow most likely.


    ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

    Forever + 5506 + one day



  2. #277
    Senior Member Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon's Avatar
    Gil
    3,065.50
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka Baka
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2014 07:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    1,231
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    831

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    Kay so. We got a hit and run. I am not impress. Also I will be logging off soon and will not return until late tomorrow most likely.
    goodnight.
    Also, I'm also going to sleep.
    goodnight everyone.

    Titus and Marga <3

  3. #278
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    335.43
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Grilled Fish
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 05:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    A Kingdom of Unexpected Treasures
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    3,060
    Blog Entries
    80
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    2373

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Good job to the protector, whoever you are. Glad to see that no townie is dead in the night phase.

    Also, I'm curious of the hit and run by @Scruffy . Any valid reason to vote for Gyarako? It's odd, since you usually have a valid reason to vote. Besides he said that he won't be back until later.

    ---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

    Good job to the protector, whoever you are. Glad to see that no townie is dead in the night phase.

    Also, I'm curious of the hit and run by @Scruffy . Any valid reason to vote for Gyarako? It's odd, since you usually have a valid reason to vote. Besides he said that he won't be back until later.

    >>Enter My World<<


    Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

    The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

  4. #279
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    743.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,325
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Good morning guys and disgusting enemies.
    So a townie was protected? Thats good. After killing one of our own by vote, its good to see that we didn't lose a second.

    The only thing i'm curious of at the moment is @Scruffy vote for Gyno...somethingoranother...
    You say you don't want to ease any time, but just bailing the way you did only makes people curious of your accusation and seems to result in the game slowing down. So hows about telling us why you voted got the G?
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  5. #280
    Too weird to live, but much too rare to die. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    12,066.24
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Ice Cream Cow Wolf
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 12:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    1,499
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Well this is eventful...

  6. Likes RyuTama liked this post
  7. #281
    Senior Member Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon has a reputation beyond repute Ribbon's Avatar
    Gil
    3,065.50
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka Baka
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2014 07:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    1,231
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    831

    Default

    Hm. If scruffy wont answer my question then...
    [Vote Lynch Scruffy]

    until further notice. Although I work later so I may not be able to change my vote.

  8. #282
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    122.26
    Gender
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    551

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Why is Scruffy just voting and leaving? I thought he liked to press people (or at least give a reason for his vote)?

    I'm going to go with [vote lynch TheThunderBringer] because he frequently skipped on voting the last time when he was a wolf.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.


  9. #283
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    743.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,325
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    From what i've gathered, @Scruffy is not one to ignore questioning. And he knows he alone isn't enough to get someone voted out. Thats the whole point behind explaining why you vote for someone. So you can get other people to vote for the same person. Simply leaving after voting someone without any kind of explanation just doesn't sit right with me.
    I'm putting the personal issues of the the last round aside and voting for him this time because his accusation of Gy doesn't sit right with me.
    [Vote Lynch Scruffy]

    So scruff, tell me why i should change my Vote.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  10. #284
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    smh at the votes for Scruffy. did you guys seriously think if Scruffy were a wolf, he would do something as conspicuous as what he did?

    ---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    I'm going to go with [vote lynch TheThunderBringer] because he frequently skipped on voting the last time when he was a wolf.
    so you're voting for someone who wasn't even present in the game and was on the verge of being modblocked/modkilled?
    :/ geez, that is such a helpful vote

  11. #285
    Elphie's Hubby. Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    55,642.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2012 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1359

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    There's more to the game than just simply going, "Hurr durr, why'd ya vote bruh? Why'd ya vote? What's yer reason?"

    This is almost the only question I ever see being asked in AF Mafia in an attempt to probe people for a scummy/town response. It's good to ask questions, but asking the exact same ones over and over again every single game and not asking anything else is silly. I'm not going to explain all of my strategies and thought processes because that would put me at a significant disadvantage and I wouldn't accomplish what I want to, but I will say to be a little bit more provocative in your questioning.

    And no, I haven't avoided any questions about my "reasoning" for voting Gyakaro. Nor have I given any explanation for doing so either. Figure out why.

  12. #286
    GOTTA GO FAST
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    67,833,991,427.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Where
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 06:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    3,821
    AL Lyrics
    68
    Rep Power
    2171
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    WHY SO QUIET, MIDDLE EARTH?

    Although since things didn't really start til around this time last phase, I'm guessing (or at least hoping) that the same thing happens this time. =/

    Vote Count 2.1

    Scruffy (2): Ribbon, Kaleohano,
    Gyarako (1): Scruffy,
    TheThunderBringer (1): -Ro-

    Ten hours left.

    この壁の外の世界
                 一緒に見てみたい            
    いつか

  13. #287
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    743.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,325
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    smh at the votes for Scruffy. did you guys seriously think if Scruffy were a wolf, he would do something as conspicuous as what he did?[COLOR="Silver"]
    I think he's a smart enough player to know that we would think the way you just did.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  14. #288
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    I honestly don't have a good grasp on Kaleohano, mainly because he's prone to trolling/being drunk :P However, I will [Vote Lynch Ribbon].

    She's a smart player, so I really don't think she would rush-vote for Scruffy the way she did if she were a Townie. I'm tempted to think she's a wolf capitalizing on some players' discontent with Scruffy and trying to get a bandwagon started.

    For now I gotta go. I'll catch up with you peeps later~

  15. #289
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    743.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,325
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    There's more to the game than just simply going, "Hurr durr, why'd ya vote bruh? Why'd ya vote? What's yer reason?"

    This is almost the only question I ever see being asked in AF Mafia in an attempt to probe people for a scummy/town response. It's good to ask questions, but asking the exact same ones over and over again every single game and not asking anything else is silly. I'm not going to explain all of my strategies and thought processes because that would put me at a significant disadvantage and I wouldn't accomplish what I want to, but I will say to be a little bit more provocative in your questioning.

    And no, I haven't avoided any questions about my "reasoning" for voting Gyakaro. Nor have I given any explanation for doing so either. Figure out why.
    alright, I'll have a go at it.
    The last person voted out was town. He was voted by @-Ro- , @MaruDashi , @animeyay , @SuXrys , and @Ribbon . Probability dictates that at least one of them is likely to be a wolf.
    Your vote for Gy strikes me as a bit random. You didn't give any reasoning with it and i haven't noticed anything suspicious from him/her. Like you said, you wanted to get things started.
    But why go completely random when you can make an educated guess by choosing one of the 5 who voted for Kasumi?

    Also (continuing to go with probability) @animeyay was one of those people who voted for Kasumi and he's defending you. Not just now, but earlier in the game as well.
    I'll restate my question, why didn't you cast this seemingly random vote at Gy rather than one of the people who voted Kasumi out?

    ---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    I honestly don't have a good grasp on Kaleohano, mainly because he's prone to trolling/being drunk :P However, I will [Vote Lynch Ribbon].
    I've toned the drinking down quite a bit. lol
    gotta get used to working life again rather than vacation life
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  16. #290
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    122.26
    Gender
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    551

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    so you're voting for someone who wasn't even present in the game and was on the verge of being modblocked/modkilled?
    :/ geez, that is such a helpful vote
    Well like I said he did something similar 2 games back when he wasn't a real active wolf, but I see what your point is. So maybe I shouldn't vote for someone who might not even be playing. With that said I'll semi-random [vote lynch ZombieWolf2508].
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    And no, I haven't avoided any questions about my "reasoning" for voting Gyakaro. Nor have I given any explanation for doing so either. Figure out why.
    One would think you're trying to apply pressure to him to get a response from him, but the fact is you're targeting someone who said they wouldn't be here until 7 pm EST. Unless it's a revenge vote from last phase~.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.


  17. #291
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    The last person voted out was town. He was voted by @-Ro- , @MaruDashi , @animeyay , @SuXrys , and @Ribbon . Probability dictates that at least one of them is likely to be a wolf.
    This is not necessarily true. Say we have 5 wolves, and 15 or so non-wolves. You don't think it's possible that none of the wolves voted for Kasumi?

  18. #292
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    743.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,325
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    @-Ro-
    what was it about Kasumi that made you think he was a wolf?
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  19. #293
    GOTTA GO FAST
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    67,833,991,427.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Where
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 06:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    3,821
    AL Lyrics
    68
    Rep Power
    2171
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    @-Ro- use the correct format for changing votes pls~.

    この壁の外の世界
                 一緒に見てみたい            
    いつか

  20. #294
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    122.26
    Gender
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    551

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    @-Ro-
    what was it about Kasumi that made you think he was a wolf?
    As I stated already, I voted for Kasumi because she voted for Scruffy simply for being the first one to vote. I too like to vote early because it puts pressure on others and gets them to respond and make their case to see if others will change their vote or not. But most people like to wait around before voting for some reason. I wouldn't have much of a problem with it but then they tend to either vote at the last minute for no reason or not vote at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    @-Ro- use the correct format for changing votes pls~.
    Okay sorry about that.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.


  21. #295
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    743.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,325
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    This is not necessarily true. Say we have 5 wolves, and 15 or so non-wolves. You don't think it's possible that none of the wolves voted for Kasumi?
    probability doesn't mean that 100% for sure one of them is a wolf, it means that there is a certain chance that at least one of them is a wolf. They say that 1 in 4 people go to college. Out of my 4 closest friends, none plan to go to college. Probability is a tool you can use for analyzing and making educated guesses. It does not some 100% full proof theory.

    The thing that makes me believe that Kasumis demise wasn't done entirely by Townies, it the fact that i don't understand why he was voted for in the first place. I don't know where along the line he acted suspicious of being a wolf. To me, it feels like someone (a wolf) singled her out, then twisted her words to make his seem suspicious, thus getting more to vote for him.

    I'm gonna be looking for this info right now.

    ---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    As I stated already, I voted for Kasumi because she voted for Scruffy simply for being the first one to vote. I too like to vote early because it puts pressure on others and gets them to respond and make their case to see if others will change their vote or not. But most people like to wait around before voting for some reason. I wouldn't have much of a problem with it but then they tend to either vote at the last minute for no reason or not vote at all.
    Heres what i see. 2 of the people that just Voted a townie are both taking the side of scruffy. Doesn't really give me too much to work with, but its something to keep in mind for the future.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  22. #296
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    122.26
    Gender
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    551

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post

    Heres what i see. 2 of the people that just Voted a townie are both taking the side of scruffy. Doesn't really give me too much to work with, but its something to keep in mind for the future.
    I wouldn't call it taking Scruffy's side. If I did that I would have voted for you with him last phase. But rather I identify with part of his meta, which is voting early.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.


  23. #297
    Elphie's Hubby. Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    55,642.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2012 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1359

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    alright, I'll have a go at it.
    The last person voted out was town. He was voted by @-Ro- , @MaruDashi , @animeyay , @SuXrys , and @Ribbon . Probability dictates that at least one of them is likely to be a wolf.
    No, probability DOESN'T dictate that one of them is mafia. Out of all 22 players supposedly in the game at the time, only 5 voted for Kasumi. Considering 17 is clearly a greater number than 5, probability is a poor argument in voting against them.

    That's not to say that one of them is not mafia. I'm just saying that's a very weak argument.

    Your vote for Gy strikes me as a bit random. You didn't give any reasoning with it and i haven't noticed anything suspicious from him/her. Like you said, you wanted to get things started.
    But why go completely random when you can make an educated guess by choosing one of the 5 who voted for Kasumi?
    Because your educated guessing is using a logical fallacy. You're saying "these people voted for a town, therefore one of them is probably mafia." No, it doesn't work that way. Even using the word 'probably' in there, we just established that probability does not dictate that a mafia is among them. I would say you'd be justified in guessing that way if it were a later Day Phase, but the voting happened on D1.

    I'll restate my question, why didn't you cast this seemingly random vote at Gy rather than one of the people who voted Kasumi out?[COLOR="Silver"]
    That's why I asked you to figure out why I voted the way I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    One would think you're trying to apply pressure to him to get a response from him, but the fact is you're targeting someone who said they wouldn't be here until 7 pm EST. Unless it's a revenge vote from last phase~.
    Spite votes are stupid and come off as more scummy than anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    I too like to vote early because it puts pressure on others and gets them to respond and make their case to see if others will change their vote or not.
    Why should anyone feel any pressure from a vote on Day 1?

  24. #298
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    122.26
    Gender
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    551

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post


    Why should anyone feel any pressure from a vote on Day 1?
    You don't think that Kasumi felt pressure from all 5 votes against her? If it's just one vote then people may not fell as inclined to respond but when there's a bandwagon on them they may wish to role hint or argue their case just the same as any other day phase.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.


  25. #299
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,763,193.37
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 10:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,749
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post

    That's why I asked you to figure out why I voted the way I did.
    Now, Im going to assume youre telling the truth here and also cast my vote to [vote lynch Gyarako].

    Obviously if wrong youd be the next target for the town, but I really dont think youd put yourself in that situation so early in a game....

  26. #300
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    743.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,325
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    No, probability DOESN'T dictate that one of them is mafia. Out of all 22 players supposedly in the game at the time, only 5 voted for Kasumi. Considering 17 is clearly a greater number than 5, probability is a poor argument in voting against them.
    I already explained the probability. I'm not repeating it for you.

    Anyways,

    [Change Vote Lynch Ribbon]

    ---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

    Here's my reasoning.
    I've read earlier that the Wolf townie Ratio is 1/4. (I'm gonna round the numbers for simplicities sake.)
    Meaning there is a 25% chance that one of the people that voted Kasumi is a wolf. You guys are reading it wrong. You read it as 1/4 is a wolf, there for one of them MUST be a wolf. Thats not 25% probability that one of them is a wolf, thats 100% probability that one is a wolf. Anyways, i'm the Nuclear Engineer, don't argue with me on the mathematics. In this field i do know what i'm talking about. The probability that any one of those people is a wolf is roughly 25%. There is also a 75% chance that not a single of them is a wolf.

    I took this in and researched each of the voters and how they came to vote for Kas.
    SuXrys seems to have just jumped in on the bandwagon.
    Same goes for Ro
    Maru didn't really accuse Kas much either and i don't have any way of proving her to be a wolf because of that.

    The other two however. @animeyay and @Ribbon . They were much more active at attacking Kas.

    It starts with Kas' random vote for @Scruffy , and then utter silence. Ribbon eventually, out of the blue, becomes suspicious of Kas with the reasoning that she wasn't posting (mind you she wasn't the only inactive person).
    Rib pushes the subject of Kas' vote until Kas' explains that it was random.

    Shortly after that, Maru states that she hopes i'll die the next DP and then proceeds to vote for Kas.

    Here comes Animeyay! And he votes for the lynching of Kas. He says its because he thought Kas calling Scruff a wolf and then "random" voting him seemed Suspicious. He doesn't think it was truly random.

    Kas, our little, bad english speaking, Portuguese townie, gets spooked by this. He wants to prove that its a random vote. So he quickly changes his vote for someone who has no votes yet, in an effort to show that he doesn't want his random vote to affect the game. In my opinion, that pretty much the only way to show that your vote is random. By showing that you don't think it should carry any weight.

    Then ribbon goes off about the change vote. Using arguments that point Kas out to be Anti-town. Rib says that changing His vote is anti-town. However, since Kas changed his vote to someone who we know wasn't gonna get lynched. Is it really anti-town? I say nay. Its neutral. It benefits neither the town nor the wolves. Or as i see it, pretty solid proof that his vote was random.

    And even though this is solid proof in my eyes about Kas' vote, Rib continues to attack him. And Kas being new and on top of that having some issues with english, really has no way to defend himself. Thus, the bandwagon on Kas starts.

    Then Suxrys quickly casts a vote so that she'd avoid getting in trouble.

    Ao my suspicions lie with Ribbon more than Animeyay. Besides them both teaming up and going at Kas, they together defended Scruff last phase, and now Animeyay is defending scruff again.

    Lastly, @Scruffy . Don't try to talk your way out of it, you're simply avoiding questioning.

    ---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

    well i guess i ended up explaining probability again. lol
    Though i shouldn't have to. Unless Scruffy never took basic algebra. But who am i to judge?
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [Sign-Ups]
    By RyuTama in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread
    By Ωmega in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 583
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 04:34 AM
  3. Wolf XXIII: Persona 3 Edition [Game Thread]
    By 玲華. in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 549
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 11:42 AM
  4. Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]
    By Ribbon in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 1234
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 10:24 AM
  5. Wolf XXII: Metal Gear Edition [Game Thread]
    By ZombieWolf2508 in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 465
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 12:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts