AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1169

Thread: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

  1. #26
    Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    715.59
    Gender
    Gifts Heart Jigsaw Ribbon Death Note
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    te amo
    Age
    22
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    123
    Blog Entries
    22
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    i used to play lord of the rings like age 11 me and my twin used to play as parthners i took one side she'll take another i'll sometimes ditch her lol goood times
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

  2. #27
    Elphie's Hubby. Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    55,642.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2012 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1359

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    did you just mention Twilight in this sacred thread?

    I'm keeping an eye on you.

    [Vote Lynch Scruffy]
    you're an angry little guy. aren't you?
    Nope. Don't have time to waste getting angry over something like a forum game.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,383.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,368
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1121
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Nope. Don't have time to waste getting angry over something like a forum game.
    the language you used suggests otherwise.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  4. #29
    Elphie's Hubby. Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    55,642.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2012 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1359

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by kaleohano View Post
    the language you used suggests otherwise.
    ..k.

  5. #30
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,383.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,368
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1121
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    ..k.
    hmmm. i do have to applaud you for calling it quits rather than trying to argue. Not many can do that. Hell, i'm almost incapable of doing that myself lol
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  6. #31
    Member Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01's Avatar
    Gil
    753.15
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gifts Mic Ceiling Cat
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 06:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: kasumi01

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    [Vote Lynch Scruffy]
    :P you just rush lynched some1 for no reason, looks like a wolf trying to kill a civilian at day and night ._.

  7. #32
    Elphie's Hubby. Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    55,642.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2012 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1359

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_01 View Post
    [Vote Lynch Scruffy]
    :P you just rush lynched some1 for no reason, looks like a wolf trying to kill a civilian at day and night ._.
    Yeah, you're pretty much wrong about everything here. Try again.

  8. #33
    Member Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01's Avatar
    Gil
    753.15
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gifts Mic Ceiling Cat
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 06:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: kasumi01

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Yeah, you're pretty much wrong about everything here. Try again.
    Hmmm mad because I lynched you? Take a chill pill

  9. #34
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    90,708.74
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 08:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,701
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3059

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_01 View Post
    [Vote Lynch Scruffy]
    :P you just rush lynched some1 for no reason, looks like a wolf trying to kill a civilian at day and night ._.
    Or perhaps you are the wolf because you rushed to try to lynch someone aswell when you saw the opportunity? :-p

  10. #35
    Member Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01's Avatar
    Gil
    753.15
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gifts Mic Ceiling Cat
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 06:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: kasumi01

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Or perhaps you are the wolf because you rushed to try to lynch someone aswell when you saw the opportunity? :-p
    Or perhaps you are the wolf because you rush lycnhed someone who rush lynched someone that rush lynched at 1st :P

  11. #36
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    27
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1033
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_01 View Post
    :P you just rush lynched some1 for no reason, looks like a wolf trying to kill a civilian at day and night ._.
    would you explain to me how anyone's supposed to have a valid reason to vote for a wolf this early in the game?

  12. #37
    Member Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01's Avatar
    Gil
    753.15
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gifts Mic Ceiling Cat
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 06:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: kasumi01

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    would you explain to me how anyone's supposed to have a valid reason to vote for a wolf this early in the game?
    Thats the problem, people just randomly lynch because they don't know who to lynch, as there are no reasons :P

  13. #38
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    27
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1033
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_01 View Post
    Thats the problem, people just randomly lynch because they don't know who to lynch, as there are no reasons :P
    if you admit yourself that it was a random lynch vote, then why did you call Scruffy a wolf, huh?

  14. #39
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    90,708.74
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 08:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,701
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3059

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_01 View Post
    Or perhaps you are the wolf because you rush lycnhed someone who rush lynched someone that rush lynched at 1st :P
    Wait... *brain overload*

    Wait now I get what you wrote, lol, had to think a little there, but no - I havn't tried to lynch anyone yet. I just asked you a little question.~ That isn't to lynch someone. Questions are harmless, unless... unless perhaps you are a wolf?

  15. #40
    Member Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01's Avatar
    Gil
    753.15
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gifts Mic Ceiling Cat
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 06:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: kasumi01

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    if you admit yourself that it was a random lynch vote, then why did you call Scruffy a wolf, huh?
    It seemed it was him because he lynched some1 just for going off-topic, but nevermind :P

    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Wait... *brain overload*

    Wait now I get what you wrote, lol, had to think a little there, but no - I havn't tried to lynch anyone yet. I just asked you a little question.~ That isn't to lynch someone. Questions are harmless, unless... unless perhaps you are a wolf?
    Nah, in this kind of games I rarely get the harder and funnier jobs :P

  16. #41
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    90,708.74
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 08:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,701
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3059

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    @Kasumi_01 You mean "furrier"? ;p

    Also just because you rarely get a role like that doesn't mean that you don't have one now.~
    Because I must say... your avatar does have quite suspicious ears. ;-)

  17. #42
    Member Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01 is a name known to all Kasumi_01's Avatar
    Gil
    753.15
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gifts Mic Ceiling Cat
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 06:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: kasumi01

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    @Kasumi_01 You mean "furrier"? ;p

    Also just because you rarely get a role like that doesn't mean that you don't have one now.~
    Because I must say... your avatar does have quite suspicious ears. ;-)
    Lmao, cat ears ._.
    And really, trust me, chances of me being a wolf are 1/100 :P I also don't like being 1 so I'm glad I'm not

  18. #43
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    90,708.74
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 08:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,701
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3059

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Not sure if it's spelled "furrier"... I meant something like "hairier". You wrote funnier so I tried to make a joke with "you mean furrier?" (more fur) but baaah I guess my bad english destroyed that "joke".... -___- Forget what I said.

    ---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_01 View Post
    Lmao, cat ears ._.
    And really, trust me, chances of me being a wolf are 1/100 :P I also don't like being 1 so I'm glad I'm not
    Lmao suspicious ears ._.

    And I would say your chances of being a wolf is rather 1/22, but okay, if you say so. ;-)

  19. #44
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    957.25
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 12:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Some of you clearly don't know Scruffy.

    Anyway, the opening post is a bit odd. How do we know, for a fact, that Ryu isn't misleading us by saying CM is protown? I've seen roles before that change or create a write-up as well as wolf roles that can be revealed as innocent.

    ---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

    And I believe the normal ideal wolf/town ratio is around 1/5.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  20. #45
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    90,708.74
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 08:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,701
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3059

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    @ZombieWolf2508 When I wrote 1/22 I thought that she is 1 out of 22 players. But I guess I perhaps thought wrong. =/

    And it's true what you are saying, but for now we can't do so much else but to trust her and watch how she will play this game. If she is a wolf then it's possible that we can see that later on if she plays very sucpisiously.

  21. #46
    Elphie's Hubby. Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    55,642.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2012 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1359

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_01 View Post
    Hmmm mad because I lynched you? Take a chill pill
    Nope.jpeg

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_01 View Post
    Thats the problem, people just randomly lynch because they don't know who to lynch, as there are no reasons :P
    There are reasons, just not very good ones.

    I'm fine with you leaving a vote on me. Your /reason/ for doing so, however, is just flat out garbage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_01 View Post
    Lmao, cat ears ._.
    And really, trust me, chances of me being a wolf are 1/100 :P I also don't like being 1 so I'm glad I'm not
    Pretty useless statement for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Some of you clearly don't know Scruffy.
    Thanks.

    Anyway, the opening post is a bit odd. How do we know, for a fact, that Ryu isn't misleading us by saying CM is protown? I've seen roles before that change or create a write-up as well as wolf roles that can be revealed as innocent.
    It goes without saying. All players should be met with skepticism. I don't even care for that post. As far as I'm concerned, it's irrelevant.

    And I believe the normal ideal wolf/town ratio is around 1/5.
    Nope, 1/4 is the norm.

  22. #47
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,001,902.32
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 09:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,775
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    840
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by ms.Purdy View Post
    i used to play lord of the rings like age 11 me and my twin used to play as parthners i took one side she'll take another i'll sometimes ditch her lol goood times
    are you a player?


  23. #48
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    821,198.87
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 09:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,348
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1386
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    >.>; Well that was worth a whole lot of nothing. Daken talking to his wolfy bros. Scruffy getting tired of the off-topic stuff and being the first to vote. Kasumi voting because it's the first vote, and she doesn't agree with the Scruff's sentiments. As well as Kalehano voting in a revenge manner. Plus the many posts I could've skipped but choosed to read away because they could've had something important... -.-;

    All of the votes seem like a rushed judgement more than actually trying to find and lynch wolves. Therefore, there may not be much to go on with them. Only time will tell. For right now, I'm tempted to random vote, but I'll be here for some time so I'll wait for more information to go upon.

    So I'll leave y'all with this instead of a vote.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  24. #49
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,001,902.32
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 09:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,775
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    840
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    to Deathblade: I am here, mon. We can have some discussion for a bit xDD I am leaving for school soon xDD For starters, tell me why shouldn't I vote for you? xDD


  25. #50
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    821,198.87
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 09:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,348
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1386
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    to Deathblade: I am here, mon. We can have some discussion for a bit xDD I am leaving for school soon xDD For starters, tell me why shouldn't I vote for you? xDD
    Well, why shouldn't you vote for me? The obvious answer is that I'm townie, but if we played by obvious answers the Wolves would win every time. I could try to tell you not to lynch me for some reason, but in the end it's up to you. If you must have a reason not to lynch me, I'd like to live longer in the game than DP1.

    As for my question, How would you feel if I voted for you?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [Sign-Ups]
    By RyuTama in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread
    By Ωmega in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 583
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 04:34 AM
  3. Wolf XXIII: Persona 3 Edition [Game Thread]
    By Rei in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 549
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 11:42 AM
  4. Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]
    By Ribbon in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 1234
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 10:24 AM
  5. Wolf XXII: Metal Gear Edition [Game Thread]
    By ZombieWolf2508 in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 465
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 12:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts