AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wallpaper of the Month [September 2012] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Wallpaper of the Month [September 2012] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

.: Wallpaper of the Month :.

Theme: Cute/Kawaii

So last month we went all macho with the men so this month we'll go all cutesy! So pretty, cute, kawaii things are welcomed! Neeee~

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
    1. The wallpaper must be your own work (if not you get the boot );
    2. The wallpaper must not be already on AW;
    3. Animation may not be used;
    4. Hentai will not be accepted, however mild ecchi is allowed;
    5. Only anime/manga, games, or a show that already has a category will be accepted;
    6. Allowed sizes are 4:3 (minimum 1280x960), 5:4 (minimum 1280x1024), 5:3 (wide screen, minimum 1280x768), 16:9 (wide screen, minimum 1280x720) and 16:10 (wide screen, minimum 1280x800). There is no top limit, just keep it within the aspect ratios (more info about the ratios here)!!!
    7. All entries must have "Animewallpapers.com" along with your forum name on the bottom of your entry (all of the submissions will be uploaded on the site);
    8. All posts must include the anime/game name the characters on their wallpaper are from. If the characters don't belong anywhere categorize them as "Miscellaneous";
    9. All posts must include the links to the original stocks used;
    10. You are allowed to submit only one wallpaper, however you can submit more different aspect ratios of the same wallpaper;
    11. You can change your wallpaper as many times as you wish until we close the submission thread (this thread) by editing your post;
    12. By entering, you are giving the Anime Globe Productions LLC irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).

OTHER INFO:
    • Submissions are to be submitted into this thread;
    • This thread is for submissions and questions only. Each post without a submission or a question posted will be deleted and depending of the moderator's decision, the user may receive an infraction. Comments will be allowed in the results thread;
    • The submissions will be compared to the AW.com regulations before the voting starts;
    • The submission thread closes September 30th;
    • Extended to September 2nd;
    • For stocks check the Resources sticky or the Uploads subforum (don't forget to give appropriate credit on the wallpaper for extractions used).

THE PRIZES:
    1st place: $25 Amazon/iTunes gift certificate (the winner will decide which of the two options they want);
    2nd place:* Batman ice cube tray
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eaf9_batman_ice_cube_tray.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	67572
    3rd place: See who left reputation (from the AF shop).

* Requires the winner to provide a valid address where the prize will be submitted to. If the prize is declined, it'll go to the third place winner, and so on.

Staff choice: a tag and the badge
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 10-01-2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Extended until September 2nd

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [September 2012] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

Im hoping this qualifies....

Series: Kingdom Hearts
    original piece: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...yshoomlah.jpg/
    vector [png to be used too =D]: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/tiana.png/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	TianaWallpaper copy.jpg‎
Views:	308
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	68131  
    Last edited by Ωmega; 09-15-2012 at 09:48 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

3. Likes FluffyDango liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [September 2012] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Im hoping this qualifies....
    cute/kawaii is really based on personal taste and interpretation. I find the paper adorable, so yes it qualifies. (or you just know about my disney weakness) either or, I'd say yes. But you do need to post the stock with it, I know it's vectored by you so maybe the original or a png of the vector? As well as the series you'd like me to UL it under. Feel free to edit it in your post :3

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    cute/kawaii is really based on personal taste and interpretation. I find the paper adorable, so yes it qualifies. (or you just know about my disney weakness) either or, I'd say yes. But you do need to post the stock with it, I know it's vectored by you so maybe the original or a png of the vector? As well as the series you'd like me to UL it under. Feel free to edit it in your post :3
    what if my twisted military mind makes me believe that a fluffy white baby seal being gutted in a chinese sweatshop is cute. does it still qualify?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

6. Likes PinkGalaxies liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    what if my twisted military mind makes me believe that a fluffy white baby seal being gutted in a chinese sweatshop is cute. does it still qualify?
    To answer your question, No.
    Any further questions feel free to PM me.

---

Peoples perception of things are different for many things. Including cute. What I may think is cute may not be what you think is cute. However obvious gore doesn't fly. My rule of thumb is if it can generally be viewed as cute by most of the population or can be tagged as cute and it not seem weird that it has that tag/label I'll allow the WP.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

K, edited. I almost put in the Rapunzel one, but it felt more elegant than cute to me. Tianas pose gives it a cute feel to me.

Also, the vector is pretty large for anyone who wants to use it

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Just a friendly reminder that you have 11 more days (including today) to get your entry in.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Member bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cookie Gir
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid
    Stocks:
    http://www.zerochan.net/962066#full

Name:	a21.png
Views:	72
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	69175Click image for larger version

Name:	c7.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	69176

Entry:

Name:	Cute Wallpaper.png
Views:	114
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	69177

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

@blueangel06661
    Sorry, don't have the time to make major changes. Tried to just clean it up a little and move the BG some
    Some cute, drunk chick. I assume her name is Ryoko
    sort of a revamp of one of my early sigs.

GRIL
    Beer
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 10-01-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Why do you guys wait till the last possible day to submit?......... I'm extending the deadline until tomorrow Oct. 2nd.

bluediamond I have issues with your scan. It's a low quality scan with jagged edges and the scan line effect you added over it.

@Kaleohano I have issues with your background being low quality. The scan is kind of cut badly too. Especially on the hand holding the beer.

Fix these by tomorrow or come up with something completely new and you'll be fine. Anyone else who wishes to submit is more than welcomed as well but no further extensions will be made after tomorrow.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 08-21-2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: had to change someones username

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I didn't realize there were so few entries, hope this works
    Kirby! =D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kirby.jpg‎
Views:	246
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	69358  

Closed Thread

Thread Information