AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mimi's Gallery :]

Member Smikimimi is on a distinguished road Smikimimi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2012 09:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LeSisterz

Default Mimi's Gallery :]

I keep looking at so many drawings over here so I tought I'd post mine up too hehe
    Here are some of the few drawings I've made ^^ I only started drawing with a graphic tablet for less than a year so my coloring and lines aren't perfect ^^'

OLDEST TO NEWEST

this was for a contest on deviantart ^^ "You and your Pokémon team" I first drew it on a paper and then scanned it and colored it :P it's about a year old.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mypkmnteam82.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	780.0 KB
ID:	67527

I did this one last year too, while I was in Philosophy class (My teacher didn't cared what we'd do while in his class and I listened better to what he was saying when I was drawing) So yeah it was just a little doodle I did in my book and then I decided to color it xD

Name:	chibiSailorMooon.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	542.7 KB
ID:	67529

This one was last year too, I was at school waiting for my friend to finish his class cause we went together with one car so yeah, it took me about an hour, I didn't put much time and rael effort into it xD I was inspired by a contest where we had to draw a fruit girl :P

Name:	fruit.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	740.4 KB
ID:	67530

This one is a year old too, I was tring to draw in a different style and wanted to draw Sebastian from Black Butler as a female and then I added him too.

Name:	GirlSebby3.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	463.3 KB
ID:	67528

Our fellow rainbow dash hehe ^^ she's so cute I had to draw her. Only in this chibi humain form Took me about 30 minutes to sketch and coloring 2 hours maybe.

Name:	rainbowdash2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	575.6 KB
ID:	67524

This was for another contest on deviantart ^^ I had to draw this girl's originial character and... Thats about it XD

Name:	candyGirl.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	497.0 KB
ID:	67525

I just felt like drawing the new pokémon trainer. xD

Name:	pokemonblack2c2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	748.2 KB
ID:	67526

this was super long to do, it took me alot of hours to do. It's a for a special friend of mine. We both love Scott Pilgrim VS the world Movie and Pokémon So I decided I'd mix both! Yeah I'm pretty proud of this one.

Name:	SimYDA2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	67531

Princess Daisy! ^^ I did this one this week actually, I was bored again xD and felt like draing and yup thats the result ^^

Name:	daisy.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	553.4 KB
ID:	67532

I have a lot more drawings but I tought I'd share theses one with you guys ^^ what do you think? :P

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mimi's Gallery :]

They're all so cute. I love the Sailor Moon one. It's really pretty. Luna needs to lay off on the sandwiches though. She's getting worse than Serana/Usagi. Lol.

Member Smikimimi is on a distinguished road Smikimimi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2012 09:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LeSisterz

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGalaxies View Post
    They're all so cute. I love the Sailor Moon one. It's really pretty. Luna needs to lay off on the sandwiches though. She's getting worse than Serana/Usagi. Lol.
    LOL I know right? I like fat cats <3

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The best one in my opinion is the new pokemon trainer. It is amazing and all your other drawings are so Kawaii!!! x3

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smikimimi View Post
    LOL I know right? I like fat cats <3
    Lol. I do too. My mom has 2 butter balls. One is 15 lbs and the other is 18 lbs. One of them literally rolls around on the floor because he's so fat.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information