AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I ish new here >;]

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I ish new here >;]

I'm really bad about making page long intros, so I'm going to try to make this short and sweet. I'm a 20 year old girl who works in the gaming industry. I was invited to E3, and it was fantastic. I started gaming the moment I could use a key board. I believe my first game was Cosmo for the PC. Later I started playing the Nintendo, then the PS1, and so on. Yeah, hardcore gamer right here (not to the extreme of playing for 24 hours or something).

Aside from my gaming hobby, I used to model for several companies. I got noticed after being in a few pageants, and when I was 12 I became a model. I did that for almost 7 years. I quit right before my 18th birthday. Before I graduated high school, I was in National American Miss (NAMISS). I was asked to be in the Miss USA pageant, but I'm not really a big fan of pageants. I declined.

While I was growing up, I had two dreams. I wanted to become an artist, and I also wanted to be a psychologist. I love art, but I'm not sure if I would make a career out of it. Right now, I'm getting paid very well for just writing some articles, interviewing people, playing some games, etc. Also, I enjoy meeting game designers etc. I'm not going to college anytime soon when I've already have a job I love.

Three paragraphs already, and it has only been 2 minutes since I started typing. I'm not going to bore you to death any longer with babble about my life, so I will stop talking about it. I will answer questions if anyone has any they want to ask.
    Last edited by PinkGalaxies; 08-31-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I ish new here >;]

Hey nice to meet you! Sounds like you have an awesome job! Are your interviews and articles all game related? What is your fave game atm?

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not bored. o.o

And welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Hey nice to meet you! Sounds like you have an awesome job! Are your interviews and articles all game related? What is your fave game atm?
    Hi. Nice to meet you too. :]

Most of them are game related, but sometimes I talk about things happening in the world etc.

Currently, my favorite games is Borderlands 2. The first one was great, and the second one is even better due to organization etc. Do you have a favorite game?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I'm not bored. o.o

And welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    Thanks. :]

No, it's not obvious at all. :P

The rules are always self explanatory on forums. I did take the time to read over them just in case something happened to be different.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGalaxies View Post
    Hi. Nice to meet you too. :]

Most of them are game related, but sometimes I talk about things happening in the world etc.

Currently, my favorite games is Borderlands 2. The first one was great, and the second one is even better due to organization etc. Do you have a favorite game?
    I'm not much of a gamer, but I work with games/movies/music. Lately I'm having fun playing Ratchet and Clank with my bf!

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Welcome to the AF...awesome, you got to go to E3! Do you game design, or just play? What were invited to E3 for? 'Interesting you declined Miss USA, after being in pageants for so long.

I too wanted to be artist, but parents kept brow beating me about "You're not good enough, I don't get what you see in those cartoons, or it's a waste of time!"...didn't stop me.lol Either way, hope you post some of your work would love to see. And please take time to view our art in the Fan Art forum...please comment too.

Have fun here, help add to the madness...lol!

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Hope you enjoy the Vas amount of anime-manga information here on your stay, ^.^
    Hope too speak too you in the near feature (>*.*)>

P.s I like bubble gum c:
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF, My name is Akira, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    I'm not much of a gamer, but I work with games/movies/music. Lately I'm having fun playing Ratchet and Clank with my bf!
    Cool. I've heard that the re-boot of Ratchet and Clank series is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Welcome to the AF...awesome, you got to go to E3! Do you game design, or just play? What were invited to E3 for? 'Interesting you declined Miss USA, after being in pageants for so long.

I too wanted to be artist, but parents kept brow beating me about "You're not good enough, I don't get what you see in those cartoons, or it's a waste of time!"...didn't stop me.lol Either way, hope you post some of your work would love to see. And please take time to view our art in the Fan Art forum...please comment too.

Have fun here, help add to the madness...lol!
    I did a few cels for Black Ops 2. That's all I've done for actual video game creators. However, I did make my own video game back when I was in high school. It was similar to the .hack// games. You know, dungeons, monsters, treasure, and all that jazz.

My boss actually invited me because he wanted me to present the business, and he also is terrible with cameras.

I actually am going to post a dragon I just got done sketching. My mom requested a dragon poster for her birthday, so tomorrow I'm going to have to buy a canvas, paint, etc. That will probably take me like a month to finish.

Oh, I already have been. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecily Cambell View Post
    Hope you enjoy the Vas amount of anime-manga information here on your stay, ^.^
    Hope too speak too you in the near feature (>*.*)>

P.s I like bubble gum c:
    Thanks. You can talk to me anytime. :]

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    Welcome to AF, My name is Akira, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you.
    Thanks, Akira. :]

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! I would like to be involved in the VG industry. But right now, I've established myself in a sort of different field and it is kinda late for me to take on the VG industry.
    I really like it when girls get involved with videogames because the industry is mostly engulfed by us dudes. Alot of girls I know think it's a waste of time. :C
    Right now, I'm a just a casual gamer but I use to be very competitive.

But you have one interesting background! Hope to see ya around AF. :3

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

@PinkGalaxies

Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!
    I'm Kaleohano, Nice to meet you

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

awesome i'm 21 and i'm a model right now i'm in England on bussiness
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    Welcome to AF! I would like to be involved in the VG industry. But right now, I've established myself in a sort of different field and it is kinda late for me to take on the VG industry.
    I really like it when girls get involved with videogames because the industry is mostly engulfed by us dudes. Alot of girls I know think it's a waste of time. :C
    Right now, I'm a just a casual gamer but I use to be very competitive.

But you have one interesting background! Hope to see ya around AF. :3

Most girls don't want to get into video games because they think it will ruin their reputation as a "girl." Girls can be very weird and complicated sometimes. A lot of girls just don't like video games because it takes their alone time with their b/f away. When I hear girls complain like that, I tell them to give gaming a try. If he likes something that much, she should at least give it a go. Also, you can end up spending more time together than you would on a date too. Win, win situation right there.

I used to be competitive. When I was younger, my brother and I would play racing games etc. I got out of that as I got older, but I did join a Black Ops tournament. It was tough, but I ended up winning a cool jacket and stuff. I parade around in it all the time. I'm proud of that jacket. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    @PinkGalaxies

Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!
    I'm Kaleohano, Nice to meet you

Lol. Thanks. :]

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@PinkGalaxies Oh why didn't a meet a girl like you! One into gaming as much, or even more so, like
    The only girl in real life that likes vgs is my little sister. I sort of influenced her. She is very good in Skyrim.

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    @PinkGalaxies Oh why didn't a meet a girl like you! One into gaming as much, or even more so, like
    The only girl in real life that likes vgs is my little sister. I sort of influenced her. She is very good in Skyrim.
    I think it was my dad that influenced me. He bought me a computer when I was 2 or 3, and he put all sorts of games on it. I've been a gamer ever since.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to the forum!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Hello there and welcome to the forum!

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hello, and welcome to AF! I saw you around sometimes, and I hope to see you around for a long time in AF, so enjoy your stay here. Lol, there is a stereotype that a girl gamer is not a 'girl', and it's sad how society thinks like that. Anyway, happy posting and have fun!

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Hello, and welcome to AF! I saw you around sometimes, and I hope to see you around for a long time in AF, so enjoy your stay here. Lol, there is a stereotype that a girl gamer is not a 'girl', and it's sad how society thinks like that. Anyway, happy posting and have fun!

That's because it's usually true. Guys see girl online, guys talk to girl, guys want to talk on mic, girl says mic is broken, guy wants to video chat, girl says cam is broken, girl finally says she's a 12 year old boy.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGalaxies View Post

That's because it's usually true. Guys see girl online, guys talk to girl, guys want to talk on mic, girl says mic is broken, guy wants to video chat, girl says cam is broken, girl finally says she's a 12 year old boy.
    Lol, sad but true story. *thumbs up*

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@PinkGalaxies : You're right. This is long. lol All joking aside, love your avatar and I warmy welcome you to AF!

!?\ My Wi-Fi! It's gone out . . .\!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TAICHI_X View Post
    @PinkGalaxies : You're right. This is long. lol All joking aside, love your avatar and I warmy welcome you to AF!

!?\ My Wi-Fi! It's gone out . . .\!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information