AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's the worst computer you have ever owned?

Senior Member FatalEnd21 is on a distinguished road FatalEnd21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2014 02:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FatalEnd21 PSN ID: FatalEnd21 Steam ID: FatalEnd21

Default What's the worst computer you have ever owned?

I'm sure there's been a point in a lot of people's life where they bought a computer that wasn't what they excepted to be in terms of how good they would be. The worst computer I have ever owned, was an eMachines desktop computer. Back then when I bought it, I didn't know too much about adding more RAM to it and whatnot. I just thought the overall quality was just bad, it only lasted me about a year. I think I remember the computer being about 600 dollars. That computer also ties with another computer I owned which was a Dell Inspiron laptop, but I guess it was my own fault for being a used laptop anyway lol. It wouldn't turn on anymore and gave me a blue screen.

Senior Member ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Orange Ribbon Gurren Gurren Dan Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2016 11:57 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Venocide EMS PSN ID: ARKphoenix Steam ID: kronicx

Default Re: What's the worst computer you have ever owned?

Probably my very first computer back in 2001.

I think we paid nearly a £1000 and I don't remember much about it. I know it had 20gb hard drive and something like 64k RAM.

Yeah it was a long time ago and I still don't think it was worth that much. Today I have a Intel i7, 8GB Ram, 4TB HDD, Geforce GTX 560 Ti etc bought for £1300.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well if tablets count, all of them. Also my current computer sucks a lot, I'm using my brothers laptop, the best of a bad situation.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There was an old tower I got when my desktop crapped out.

It was back in 2005 I believe, and the thing had 8 GBs of hard drive space. Twas a sad, sad time.

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

I've never had any that really sucked, but i've built them all myself. In terms of performance, my first one was the worse. You all probably won't have any clue what I'm talking about but it was an Intel 80-386. Whopping 20MHz I think it was, and only about a meg of ram (not a gig, a meg). It didnt even meet the minimum specs for windows 95 but with some tweaking I got it to work on it. Although the hard drive was barely large enough for a minimum install so I couldnt install much any apps on it. I think it was 60Mb hard drive. Now I am not that old, at the time I built it in college it was really old stuff that didnt sell at the IEEE's 'junk sale' so I got the parts for free. Back then a computer was a luxury item which a lot of kids didnt have. I put the whole thing together for free from junk parts here and there, even getting a freeb monitor someone was pitching since it was a little blurry. Yeah y'all got it pretty good now-a-days.
    ~ Tristan

Member Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx has a reputation beyond repute Eggrollx's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Eggplant
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 04:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JiveSauce

A all in one sony vaio. I'll never buy a all in one computer again.

Member celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 09:40 PM
    Threads

my first HP laptop back in 2005 and it turned hot very quickly and then the laptop got slower and slower!

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Worst computer i have ever had would have to of been my laptop.. only had 512ram 4Gb hard drive.. and i dont even remember my graphic card xD
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

Junior Member jessicalennita is on a distinguished road jessicalennita's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:08 AM
    Threads

Well it would be my previous desktop.I used to have the CRT desktop of LG, it used to have one or the other issue with the hard disk or the CPU. Later i changed the whole set up and upgraded to the newer versions. Now it works well with the pretty good operation.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

mine where all macs so they where good! XD
    hella

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My old Compaq Presario laptop. Had 200 GBs of space, but HP took up over 100 of that space. Got hot even after a good cleaning, new fan etc, and it was only a few months old. They're also extremely hard to work on. I got another one for Christmas, and what do you know? Same thing all over again.

Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

My Dell laptop was of the Inspirion series from back in 2008, and I remember only dropping it once on the carpet, but several months it showed up with a hinge that decided to break. Also, I wasn't too happy that I had to give up my laptop for a week because the idiots at Best Boy could not read the laptop where it said that it was only compability with a Dell made power cord.

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KageNoNeko View Post
    My Dell laptop was of the Inspirion series from back in 2008, and I remember only dropping it once on the carpet, but several months it showed up with a hinge that decided to break. Also, I wasn't too happy that I had to give up my laptop for a week because the idiots at Best Boy could not read the laptop where it said that it was only compability with a Dell made power cord.
    That's not really the computer's fault though. ._.'

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The Windows 98 I had in the 1990s :P I don't even remember its specs

Anyone else remember this logo?

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    The Windows 98 I had in the 1990s :P I don't even remember its specs

Anyone else remember this logo?
    Of course. Windows 95 was actually a favorite of mine (the B version, or more appropriately called OSR2 I think). I had lots of dislikes for 98, and then Millennium edition came out which seemed to fix a lot of the crap that was screwy with 98. Still it seems more people had buggy issues with Millennium, but my copy was perfect. I had that OS super tweaked. I've never liked anything Windows since that time.
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Magalhães

yup... awfull

Junior Member LynnTracey is an unknown quantity at this point LynnTracey's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 07:47 AM
    Threads

Now I am not that old, at the time I built it in college it was really old stuff that didnt sell at the IEEE's 'junk sale' so I got the parts for free. Back then a computer was a luxury item which a lot of kids didnt have.

18. Dislikes Kaleohano disliked this post
    Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

Ibook G3.
    Attempting to modify those is... frustrating.
    Apple is terribad anyways. Hipsters and art/feminist studies majors. Ugh~

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I remember back then when i was like 13 or 14, I had a bad computer, It ended up dying on me cause i keep kicking so hard because it kept freezing up. Looking back at it, I'm surprised, My tempter with that computer was... Yea.

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Acer .... damn thing only lasted a year.

Laugh~ luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Naruto Headband Systems PS3 Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2015 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: luzTHEninja

A crappy 200 bucks for a mini acer laptop that lasted a year at the most.
    Last edited by luz~; 09-26-2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Had to check my language
    Xx~Laughs and smiles are for the strong~xX

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Had an IBM. 33 Mhz 486 DX processor, 4 Mb ram. 80 Mb harddrive.

Thing was a beast. Ran Windows 3.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephthys View Post
    Acer .... damn thing only lasted a year.
    Yeah. Acer quality D:
    Last edited by Eris; 09-26-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Had an IBM. 33 Mhz 486 DX processor, 4 Mb ram. 20 Mb harddrive.

Thing was a beast.
    Ehmegerdd. xD
    I actually owned a PC that couldn't run Wolfenstein 3D...
    Which requires 600-ish kb ram to play, and 4mb HDD space.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's pretty crappy.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why yes, it is. But I still loved it. Runs a very old version of UNIX nowadays. It still works, but I never use it. I might donate it to a museum in the near future. :/ Or to my school. I still own some punchcards my dad gave me for my b-day as a joke, and some huge floppy disks worth 256kb.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information