AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SolunerStar_ Artist: My beginning trials of drawing anime

Junior Member SolunerStar01 is on a distinguished road SolunerStar01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2012 12:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default SolunerStar_ Artist: My beginning trials of drawing anime

So I am Solunerstar and I doing my best to do anime illustrations. I really hope some of you guys get a kick out of my stuff and hope you guys check out my deviantart. Just go to my profile and click the link.

If you want me to post it in the forum just ask.
    Ok so this was my first good one and it does not really relate to any anime.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Next I did fan art of yoko from Gurren laggan

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Then I started doing anime charatcers I adore: Necomimi characters or catgirls!

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Now this one is a custom Hatsune Miku that I did and this is a big jump from those others. The colors were made with copic markers. First time using them on a illustration.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Next is Cloud strife also colored with copic markers. Always get that urge to draw something you always wanted to draw in the past.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Next is an original armored anime character. I did this to improve my proportions and make some shiny metal. ^_^

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Now this is where I take a turn. With the help of mark crilly and his youtube videos on how to draw manga, I got some inspiration to do this.

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

I probably spelled his name wrong. With that after I was done, I did these original pieces.

Did this to work on face expression,

And this to work with chibi characters.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

My first on was kinda meh...

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

This is an anime group illustration. All characters are original that I know of. All free hand here. Really like the female characters in this piece.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Well...I put pretty much all my DA posts on here...but still comment and watch me if you like my stuff.

This is the last one I will show and its a good one. Its blair from Soul Eater. Hope you guys enjoyed looking a my work. More to come in the future.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: SolunerStar_ Artist: My beginning trials of drawing anime

I think I just noticed...that I might be on the wrong forum for this. Please let me know of this.

Junior Member the SWORD LIBRARY is on a distinguished road the SWORD LIBRARY's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Lightbulb
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 04:55 AM
    Threads

Thanks for sharing! I really like the coloring using copic markers, and the lines and hatching are pretty crisp (I fail at neat lines T.T).

I would recommend uploading the pictures in a way that would allow me to see them in their original sizes though, such as the attachment system, since it's quite hard to give my opinions when they are in thumbnail sizes.

I don't think you're in the wrong forum. I posted my sketchings here with no problems.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To see the bigger originals go to my deviant art! Its http://www.solunerstar.deviantart.com

Thanks for the comment!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information