AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help finding a new anime!

Junior Member Sqigga is on a distinguished road Sqigga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2012 06:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Need help finding a new anime!

I need help finding an anime with really good romance and action. I really like Fate/stay night, it had a really good romance and action. I also really like clannad and claymore. I like it when a boy meets a girl and they fall in love. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Senior Member Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Gurren Yoko Brooch Haruhi Sos Dan Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2012 02:15 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Need help finding a new anime!

I highly recommend Eden of the East, Gurren Lagann, and Mirai Nikki.

I do not recommend Eureka Seven and Shakugan no Shana, though they have an ample amount of romance and action. I will leave the decision to you.

Junior Member koolaid117 is on a distinguished road koolaid117's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2013 02:09 AM
    Threads

if you ask me, id say eureka seven, and since they are continuing it with AO its nice to watch. my bride is a mermaid is really good, wish it had a kiss scene in it though. sasameki koto is a yuri, and you will have to read the manga to find out how it ends, and its unfinished, but even though its not really funny or full of action, it hit me really hard, i couldn't sleep for days, and it filled me with a chaotic symphony of emotions, all of which were nice.

Member A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Aria Neko Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2012 02:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I recommend watching either Sankarea or Blood+. Both of them are freakin' amazing, but I think Sankarea has some ecchi in it, and it's a zombie anime, but there's no zombie apocalypse. In Blood+, there's gory stuff, but there's a good amount of romance...sad romance v_v Not as sad as Clannad, though. I would've also recommended Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Hakushaku to Yosei, and Happiness!, but I think you'll watch them more for the romance than the action xD

EDIT:
    I also recommend watching Tsubasa Chronicles (thank you @Masuku for making me remember it lol). It's by CLAMP, so of course the artwork will be amazing :3 And, the OSTs are awesome. But, if you start getting confused, that just means you're not thinking hard enough. A lot of people got confused for some reason, but it's not confusing to me at all >.>
    Last edited by A. D. Angelo; 08-22-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Junior Member Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku has a reputation beyond repute Masuku's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Item Box Tsubasa Mokona Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2012 02:57 AM
    Threads

I too recommend you to watch Sankarea ( even though it had some ecchi in it I liked it ) other anime that is simillar to Clannad is Kanon 2006 , it has romance and the felling you get after watching it is the same as Clannad , is you want some action then watch Tsubasa R.C. it has some romance and its full of action , hope this helps bdw if you like sport anime with romance then watch Chihayafuru ( my favourite ;DD ) D

6. Thanks A. D. Angelo thanked for this post
    Senior Member 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2012 01:48 PM
    Threads

Guilty Crown, Vampire Knight and Angel Beats! Are wonderful series!
    'You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel...'

'I don't want to love if I can't trust...'

'I'm not strange! I'm a normal human and- Oh, damn... I could really go for another fishcake!'

'I can't do it alone, therefore, be an ass with me!'

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

I don't know too much about action,but I have wached Inuyasha and Cowboy Beboop,whicha re wonderful.Keep in mind they are older animes.I know Inuyasha has romance and Cowboy Beboop is said to have romance in it (K haven't quite finished it).

If you want more romance,I would defienately watch Kaichou ha Maid-Sama! (The President is a Maid!).It has some action in it,but jothing more than domestic fist-fighting.The romance is done awesomely,and the show is really funny.I would go as far as to say that Usui and Misakiare my favorite anime couple ever.(Though it isn't just a meet and they fall in love,except maybe in Usui's case.)
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

Member Jasmineee is on a distinguished road Jasmineee's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 10:44 AM
    Threads

If you liked Clannad, you should try Angel Beats! Same people who made Clannad but there's more action in it
    -
    Guilty Crown is also really good! Its got romance and amazing action
    -
    Swords Art Online is brilliant and has some romance - the plot is a little speady for the first few episodes though at the moment the pace has returned to normal. Its boy meets girl and really good action!
    -
    Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai - not so action but its got a very interesting storyline that I think you'll like, I personally love it.
    -
    If you want very similar to Clannad there's Kanon - which is again, by the same people. I wouldn't say it is as good (afterall Clannad is a masterpiece!) but its still very very good

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Trust me on these ones:

Angel Beats (action, but you see the romance kick in plus it's the same creators of Clannad)
    Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (Supernatural, slice of life anime. Amazing story, has romance, and will definitely make you shed a tear)
    Shakugan no Shana (has action, romance, but also has 3 seasons to go through and many parts that can piss you off)
    Infinite Stratos (Harem, comedy, good action. It's about a boy who enrolls in an all girl academy. Good action scenes here!)
    Eden of the East (good action and storyline. The romance is pretty spot on here too!)
    5 Centimeters Per Second (great romance anime. boy meets girl after a long time and it's simply amazing)
    Ano Natsu de Matteru (Boy meets girl, falls in love, with drama)
    Freezing (A lot of action, romance, but really on the echii side lol)
    Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi (boy meets girl, romance, haremish but no action)
    Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi (If i remember correctly, there's action and romance here, along with a boy meeting a girl lol)
    Princess Lover! (Good action, romance, and kinda echii)
    Seikon no Qwaser (really echii, but has a lot of action and romance)
    Sekirei (a lot of action, echii, and romance)
    Sola (romance, action, boy meets girl, decent story)

*Bold are my personal favourites

And since I'm recommending anime, I highly recommend Steins;Gate. It has some action, and amazing storyline that will leave you mind frelled, and romance that slowly develops.

ALSO try out School Days. There's action in there, it's got a boy that meets a girl, it's got plenty of romance too hehehehe.

If you want more, just message me! I can give you a lot more haha.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information