AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noodle's drawings :)

Member Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Black Cat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2015 09:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Claudettaxoxo Steam ID: ClaudettaClaus

Default Noodle's drawings :)

Well hello there!
    I'm Noodle and these are my works of art. (I hope this is the right place to put this :| )
    Anyways, I work with PaintToolSAI and I have a hard time with proportions the majority of the time. At least I know my flaws.

I will post up a lot of sketches, and whenever I feel like coloring my works of art, I will post those up too! I like to draw anime-ish styled characters, maybe some fan-art, and I'm also trying to get back into drawing real people again (since like high school).

It would be mucho appreciated if I could get some critiques as well.
    Anyways. Here are some oldies (I could redraw them some day) and then some recent ones! Hope you enjoy!

All of my drawings in the first post will be under spoiler tags.

This was my first finished tablet drawing back in 2009:

Sometime in 2010:

2010:

2010:

2011:

June 2011, It's Pinkie Pie from MLP... human version >>; :

Sometime in November 2011 I believe, it's of my cousin:

Last week, of Rin Kaenbyou from the Touhou series:

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

WOW!! How can no one comment on your work?!?

You have tremendous talent, and I am seriously jealous! I love the coloring and full blown details in the 1st drawing...plus she's cute too. The 3rd one is my fave...I really like the sketching look to it. Is she an original character? Your real life art is really good as well, better than anything I could draw. Plus I suck at coloring.

I hope you post more? And if you have time check out the last page of my art thread...let me know what you think?

Member Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Black Cat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: Noodle's drawings :)

And nah the 3rd one isn't an original character. It's one of the girls from SkinsUK (if you're familiar with the UK series) and I was trying to go for an anime looking style.

And I'm going to try to post more, once I draw again, and will do

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle Kitty:2706859
    And I'm going to try to post more, once I draw again, and will do
    You're welcome! And I've never heard of that series before...will have to look it up. lol. Really though you are great at drawing...Im kinda ashamed calling myself a drawer.... Especially after seeing your talent level.

Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Black Cat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Unless you're into the whole teens drinking and drugs thing/drama >_>
    Then go right on ahead. <3

Eh, I'm not that great compared to you, you're pretty effin' awesome.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle Kitty:2707042
    Unless you're into the whole teens drinking and drugs thing/drama >_>
    Then go right on ahead. <3

Eh, I'm not that great compared to you, you're pretty effin' awesome.
    So it's not much different from Panty & Stocking? lol. Plus anything to break up the ordinary anime stuff.

And WTF are you talking about Noodles? Your art is awesome...mine is too western style...with maybe a little anime/manga mixed in. Totally blech... your style is traditional Japanese style.

Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Black Cat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I do like the western style of your drawing

and I guess.. it's like Panty and Stocking.. but it's more of a real life show sort of thing XD;?

and tomorrow.. I think I might just draw something :3

Member celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 09:40 PM
    Threads

Amazing work!
    Top Cosplay Costume for you!

Junior Member the SWORD LIBRARY is on a distinguished road the SWORD LIBRARY's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Lightbulb
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 04:55 AM
    Threads

Wow those are some pretty nice drawings. I'm not really in a position to critique since I've just started drawing myself. Struggling with proportions and perspectives atm

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Another Al person invades.....

Anywho these are some pretty nifty pictures, just work on your proportions and you'll have this drawing stuff down.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Black Cat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I am not AL anymore, darnit ;__; *cries*

Proportions has always been crap

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah I'm awful at proportions.

They always have an amazingly big head OR some lovely freak hands.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Black Cat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

This is the actual picture of the one of my cousin, made November 2011.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information