AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you had your own character at Naruto, how would it be?

Member Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 08:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default If you had your own character at Naruto, how would it be?

Hello - dattebayo!

If you had a character in Naruto, how will it turn out to be?

Please fill out the blanks below,and if you've got anything to add, then please do so!

Character Name (Not yours) :
    Age in Naruto :
    Age in Naruto Shippuden :
    From village of :
    Ninja Rank :
    Appearance (no pictures,only description) :
    Choose two (Lightning,Water,Earth,Wind or Fire)? :
    Personality :
    Crush (optional) :
    Random Fact :
    Best Friend(s)
    Other :

Umm, as for me (please take it ALSO as a good example for how to write yours),

Character Name (Not yours) : Natsushi

Clan Name (Not yours) : -Unknown-

Age in Naruto : 11

Age in Naruto Shippuden : 13

From village of : Hidden Leaf (Konoha)

Ninja Rank :Jounin

Appearance (no pictures,only description) : Curly extra short hair,the Konoha headband in the neck,wears half cut sleeves top in purple,looks like if someone had ate it or something in the left belly,light beige shorts,black leggings under the short and a boot of black converse with roller skates,light purple knee and elbow pads with black gloves.

Choose two(Lightning,Water,Earth,Wind or Fire)? : Lightning and water

Personality : I came from the future.I'm good with Maths,Science and electronics,and I always have cool electronic items (I actually make them),which help me in my fight. I love cute boys and girls,and whenever I find any, I immediately hug them. I hate perverts,I hate yaoi but I do love hugging cute people all time.I'm always clumsy and idiot,only when it comes to math.If someone ever tried to flirt me, he's got a punch in the kokoro from me,although that I'm ALWAYS flirting boys I'm always funny and outgoing, and did I mention anything about hugs?

Crush (optional) : None, I just keep liking most of the people.

Random Fact : I actually HATE Sasuke and LOVE Suigestsu.

Best Friend(s) : Tenten,Neji,Hinata.

Other : x

Note : - Not the right place for haters
    - Please try not to copy each other ^^
    - Please don't turn this out into a chat

Thank you minna
    Last edited by Natsushi; 08-24-2012 at 07:42 AM.

"Natsushi is the next Mizukage, so show some respect!"
    Tumblr - dedicated to Naruto

2. Likes The Ace RailGun liked this post
    Member Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 01:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dreion

Name: Dregoza

Clan: Uzumaki

Age in Shippuden: 15

Village: Hidden Leaf

Appearance: Brown skin and eyes. Short black hair. Always wears a black hoodie with the Uzumaki symbol in blue on the back. Wears glasses (for sight not style). Wears black pants with Uzumaki symbols on it.

Element: All (has hidden rinnegan)

Personality: Is quiet around people he's not comfortable with but with friends he won't shut up. He is lazy except when it comes to training, girls, and battles. He is smarter than he seems ( his intellect almost rivals Shikamaru. He loves chasing girls even though he never gets any.

Crush: Hinata

Random Facts: Noone knows that he is an Uzumaki but him, Jariya, and the third hokage.

Best friends: Kiba, Shikamaru, and Naruto

Other: One of the only black guys from the hidden leaf.( You never see any). His dream is to show the power of the Uzumaki by helping Naruto become hokage.

4. Likes Natsushi liked this post
    Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 06:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Default Re: If you had your own character at Naruto, how would it be?

Name: Tahmira

Age-14

Age in Shippūden:16

Clan: Hyūga (main branch)

Village: Konohagakure

Chakra nature: Lightning and Wind

Kekke Genkai: Byakugan

Rank in Shippūden: Jōnin

Personality: Relatively quite except when provoked. Also tends to be sort of a Kluts when it comes to carrying heavy, large, or many objects, tends to be a bit of nerd at times as well.

Appearance: Long straight Jet black hair beaded which was beaded at the sides. Usually wears a white and light grey vest with the Hyūga symbol somewhere on the chest and a deep blue T-shirt in the summer and a heavy, tanish white, hood with maroon sweats in the winter.

Crush: None

Friends: Shikamaru, Hanabi, and Hinata

P.S. Natsushi you forgot to add gender to the list and also this is really great character development practice. It was also a creative idea for a post I'm glad you put the Idea out there ^^
    Last edited by The Ace RailGun; 08-24-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

6. Thanks Natsushi thanked for this post
    Likes Natsushi liked this post
    Member Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 08:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by アニメチレクデス(AnimeTrek) View Post
    P.S. Natsushi you forgot to add gender to the list and also this is really great character development practice. It was also a creative idea for a post I'm glad you put the Idea out there ^^
    omg I also forgot to put that Chakra nature has to be two elements and also the ninja rank, thank you anyway
    okay I've edited it now ^^"
    Last edited by Natsushi; 08-24-2012 at 07:44 AM.

"Natsushi is the next Mizukage, so show some respect!"
    Tumblr - dedicated to Naruto

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 11:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Name: America

Clan: Totally Invincible Territorial Shindigg

Village: Boss Village

Chakra Nature: Fire and Air

Kekke Genkai: Boss

Personality: An air of rightfully earned superiority (Arrogant)

Appearance:

Crush: America crushes everything!

Friends: Canada

Special Moves: Nuke-Blows everything the **** up!
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 08-24-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

9. Thanks The Ace RailGun thanked for this post
    Likes The Ace RailGun liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 05:13 PM
    Threads

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 02:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Character Name : Hakfu
    Clan Name : none
    Age in Naruto : 21
    Age in Naruto Shippuden : 23
    From village of : Tsukigakure no Sato aka Village Hidden Under the Moon
    Ninja Rank : Special Jounin (for obvious reasons)
    Appearance : I have no appearance I'm just that great of a ninja.
    Elemental affinity : water and fire
    Personality : easy going
    Crush : hehehehe where do I even start
    Random Fact : Despite having an affinity for both water and fire i cant use either one not only that I only know three jutsus'. They also happen to be the three basic jutsu that all genin must know the replacement(kawamari), transformation(henge), and clone(bunshin) jutsus'.
    Best Friend(s) Tsukino(village leader), and Random Background Moon Ninja H, O, U, A, N, and G

Rival: Random Background Moon Ninja X, Y, and Z

Junior Member romeoohp is on a distinguished road romeoohp's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2012 07:29 AM
    Threads

Default If you had your own character at Naruto how would it be

Some spoiler if you havent read enough
    Tbh, I dont believe this because it havent turned out like this in the manga. To start things off, if the 4th is the masked one then it must mean that he lied to Naruto when he explained to him about his fight with the masked man. Another thing to note is that according to the characters opinion in the manga, the 4th sealed half of the kyuubis chakra inside naruto at birth after having fought the masked man selfproclaimed as madara but we still dont know his real identity of him, the real madara knew the person. At that time, madara should still be dead due to not having been revived yet, which makes it nearly impossible for your idea about the 4th being the akatsukis leader, further more Naruto was supposed according to his wish to make use of the kyuubis chakra and become hokage, as one appreciated by the people around him, now if the 4th as you mentions there would be the leader of akatsuki would want it back just to make use of it himself then that would mean, Naruto would have to die. That Gaara managed to survive were only a one time occassion, Naruto would definitely be dead without any exception if the kyuubi would get taken from him.

Kabuto did never help Sasuke to kill Orochimaru, Orochimaru were already weakened due to the body couldnt handle it anymore, so Sasuke could easily handle Orochimaru with the help of sharingan, later on it came to that Orochimaru still had an ace, however Itachi were the one to give Orochimaru the final blow by sealing him into that national treasured sword which Itachi had. Yes Orochimaru still got his special techinque at other people but his remaining chakra is currently being sought up by Kabuto whos trying to become one with him, or at the very least with his remains.

In the end, what you have mentioned dont seem to be the true end but an alternative end which separates from the real one around the fight between Pain and Naruto. My belief is also that you got this alternative story from some fansite or fan community who couldnt manage to keep on following the original. If you want to sound more reliable then you better provide your real sources instead of directive of some unkown source X.

Member Diva. is on a distinguished road Diva.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2014 07:58 AM
    Threads

Character Name (Not yours) : Akahana (alias "Diva" and no last name like Tsunade)
    Clan Name (Not yours) : None
    Age in Naruto : 16
    Age in Naruto Shippuden : 19
    From village of : Konoha
    Ninja Rank : Chuunin (Naruto) Jounin (Shippuden)
    Appearance (no pictures,only description) : Long and straight black hair, blue eyes, vampire like fangs, standard Konoha vest with a katana equipped to a belt she wears and the headband on her forehead.
    Choose two (Lightning,Water,Earth,Wind or Fire)? : Water and Wind
    Personality : Egotistical and sarcastic, has very little respect for authority and the rules but does care deeply for those she considers close on Konoha as a whole.
    Crush (optional) : Itachi
    Random Fact : Her Water-style jutsu she uses on her opponents to draw out their blood by controlling and manipulating the water in their bodies and can do the same with her blood as well and combine it with her wind style to harden her blood into weapons (similar to Kimimaro and his bones but with her blood). She can also cast genjutsu (fairly strong... at about Kurenai's level) by singing which puts her opponents in a trance and stuns them temporarily.
    Best Friend(s) : Naruto (reminds her of herself when younger and finds him entertaining), Kakashi (respects his belief that the rules are not absolute and that he won't leave any comrades behind but is unaware of the history between Obito and him because of being too young), Sasuke (watches over him as a sentiment to Itachi though she is completely unaware of Itachi's true motives and only protects him because of that sentiment).
    Other : The village as a whole like her but the higher ups do find her annoying from time to time because of her disregard for authority on the rules but still respect her because she can complete her missions and is a skilled ninja.

Hope you guys like this and find it interesting.

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character Name (Not yours) : Satsuki
    Clan Name (Not yours) : Uchiha
    Age in Naruto :12-13
    Age in Naruto Shippuden :16
    From village of :Leaf village
    Ninja Rank :Genin
    Appearance (no pictures,only description) :
    He is a fair-skinned ninja who has onyx eyes and black chin-length hair. His hair is spiky in the back with bangs that lengthen as the story progresses. As a young child, his bangs hung above his eyes. Later, they would hang on both sides of his face to roughly frame his cheeks and later again return to their original style. He is considered quite handsome as most girls near his age become very infatuated with him. At the beginning of Part I, his clothing consisted of the traditional Uchiha clothing: a blue, short-sleeved shirt with a high collar and the Uchiha crest on the back and white arm warmers, which he stopped wearing after the Chūnin Exams, along with white shorts. In the last stage of the Chūnin Exams, he wore a black, one-pieced version of this outfit with many small arm-belts adorning his left arm and similar bands around both legs. As the story progressed, the Uchiha symbol became smaller and smaller until after he defeats his brother.

Initially, he wore a short blue-clothed forehead protector with the Konoha symbol on the metallic plate. After suffering a second defeat from his brother, he stopped wearing it for some time. He put it back on during the latter half of his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End, only to let it drop off at the end. Since then, he hasn't worn a forehead protector.

In Part II, he has grown noticeably taller over the two and a half years and more muscular. He was first shown wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, similar in appearance to the lavender long-sleeved shirt worn by Kimimaro and which was open at the torso, with a smaller version of the Uchiha crest on his collar. He wore dark blue pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees. He also wore black arm-guards that covered his forearms and stretched up to reach his upper biceps. He also wore a purple rope belt around his waist, tied in a bow, in which he carries his sword.

After battling Deidara, he switched to a sleeveless dark grey shirt. His arm-guards were also removed, and he started wearing bandages on his wrists, under which he wore special armbands with seals where he stores various shuriken. He also wore a black cloak with this.

After he encountered and battled his brother, he reverted to a grey high-collared short-sleeved shirt similar in appearance to the blue shirt he commonly wore in Part I but with a zipper. He also wears blue wrist warmers with his shuriken armbands hidden underneath. He briefly wore an Akatsuki cloak along with this. Another noticeable trait is that along with this new outfit, he began letting his hair hang over his forehead. The Uchiha crest on the back of his outfit has returned to its original size since his battle with his brother. While adjusting to his brother eyes at the Mountains' Graveyard, he is seen wearing black Uchiha robes similar to those worn by Madara in his youth with a belt sash around his waist.
    During his early childhood, he wore a simple long-sleeved black shirt with a raised collar and the Uchiha crest on the back, and black shorts (white in the anime). When he joined his brother on his mission to capture the wild boar, he was wearing the ANBU uniform.

Choose two (Lightning,Water,Earth,Wind or Fire)? :Fire and Lightning
    Personality :

When he was a child, he was very kind, loving towards his parents and older brother and respectful to his fellow clansmen as well as his teachers. He was even very proud of being xxxxxx's brother and xxxxxx's son famous for being devoted protectors of Konoha, and he desired to emulate them. His original dream was to join the Konoha Military Police Force when he grew up, like his father and as such greatly sought his father's approval and acknowledgement of his abilities. After his brother massacred the clan, his ideals and personality changed drastically and he became cold, indifferent, cruel, cynical, somewhat arrogant, unreasonable and devoted the next nine years of his life to kill his brother.
    When first introduced to Team xxxxxxx, he displayed great indifference to his team-mates as well as others. Feeling superior to all of them, including his teacher, he was unwilling to cooperate with any of his team-mates, as he felt they would provide him no aid in furthering his ambition to kill his brother; this attitude affected his grades in the Academy after losing his clan, he had the lowest score in cooperation and second lowest in assertiveness. However over time, as he interacted more with his team mates on a day-to-day basis, he began to see them as somewhat of a family and he started to lose some of his hatred, caring more about his team than his revenge. He even admitted to Naruto that he almost thought that he must forget about his revenge and instead focus on Team 7. However, Orochimaru branded him with the Cursed Seal of Heaven during the Chunin Exams to help push him back into his desire for vengeance and to give him a taste of power. Although his sensei sealed away the cursed seal, and taught him the Chidori in the hopes of deviating him from the path of revenge, he began to draw more power from the seal in the hopes of getting stronger. This caused his previous ambition to be renewed while causing him to disregard camaraderie once again.
    According to Kakashi, he has both a superiority and an inferiority complex, as he is unwilling to acknowledge when someone is stronger than him, but obsesses when he believes that they are. For example, he was complacent with his rivalry with Naruto when he believed he was the stronger of the two, but upon noticing Naruto's fast growth, showcased in his victory over Sunagakure's jinchūriki, Gaara, who had previously beaten he, and his own quick defeat by his brother on his return to Konoha, all culminated in his defection to Otogakure to seek power from Orochimaru.

In Part II, he became increasingly confident in his newfound abilities. Constantly, he remained composed and unconcerned with the situation at hand. Even when pressured by enemies like Orochimaru or Deidara, he showed no emotional build up; ironically, acting much like his older brother and only getting worked up when it involved his brother. Despite getting stronger, he seemed unwilling to needlessly kill in his quest for revenge displaying that he still had some morals left. He, however, retained his habit of underestimating his opponents, shown in his overconfidence in his battles. Although, he is not above admitting his mistakes on such things, as shown after his battles with Deidara and Killer Bee where he acknowledged that the former was stronger than he thought and that the latter had given Taka a much harder time than he expected.
    he has displayed an overbearing sense of pride in his clan's name and a great sense of loyalty to it and kept wearing his clan's crest on his back proudly while refusing to wear any other symbols such as a forehead protector. Despite claiming earlier that he did not care if he had to sacrifice his own body to Orochimaru as long as it served his quest for revenge, when he felt he had grown stronger than Orochimaru he thought that to give himself up to someone weaker than himself was insulting to the Uchiha. However, despite his disrespect of Orochimaru as a person, he does have great respect for his power, going so far as to reprimand Suigetsu when he felt the latter was underestimating Orochimaru's capabilities. He also views anyone outside of the clan wielding its dōjutsu as an insult, as the eye is representative of the Uchiha clan's powers, showing disgust towards Danzo Shimura who had ten Sharingan embedded in his arm, and an eleventh one in his right eye socket and stated that Kakashi should feel grateful to the Uchiha for the power of his Mangekyō Sharingan. According to Tobi, he alone is shouldering the entire hatred of the Uchiha clan an ideal which has been passed down for generations within the clan.
    After his battle with his brother, which concluded in the latter's death, the revelation that he had actually been ordered by the Konoha Elders to eradicate the clan coupled with the new knowledge that his brother had truly loved him, he vowed to kill the elders for using his brother and ordering him to massacre the Uchiha clan. After he confirmed the truth, he quickly grew to loathe the village that he once called home and vowed to destroy it, thus separating any connection it had to the Uchiha clan and purify the clan's name in the process.

As time passed on with this new path of revenge and with further corruption by Tobi, he has grown much more cruel and ruthless, with the remaining morality he showed during his time with Orochimaru fading rapidly; by the time he launched an attack against the Kage Summit, he killed anyone who stood in his way, not caring about his team, and after cornering Danzō, he turned to sacrificing Karin who got taken hostage to accomplish his goals of vengeance, and attempted to kill Karin and his former team-mates and teacher whilst experiencing neither shame, guilt, nor remorse for any of his actions.

Initially, he still held onto the notion of sparing the innocent and cooperation, witnessed in his creation of a new group of shinobi.Though, as he became more consumed by his thirst for vengeance, he showed that he cared for them as no more than tools to achieve his hatred-fueled goals, quickly discarding them when they were no longer necessary. This is seen at the Kage Summit where he leaves Jūgo and Suigetsu behind, taking only Karin with him who could lead him to where Danzō was, as well as killing many samurai who stood in his way. He would later discard Karin as well, unhesitatingly piercing her just to kill Danzō and then attempted to finish her off to prevent her from being a burden in the future. Even when Sakura's childish crush turned into more serious affection, he still did not return the feelings, though before he left the village, he gave Sakura a genuine thank you. But would later, after that same battle with Danzō, when he had to fight with Team Kakashi, where he attempted to kill Sakura twice despite her showing obvious hesitancy to do the same. Despite his arrogance and brutality, he is not above giving praise (albeit in a grudging, if not sarcastic, way) to his enemies as he commended Gaara for the strength and speed of his absolute defence and admitted that Kakashi was very skilled at using the sharingan for someone who wasn't an Uchiha.
    After expressing a feeling of exhilaration that he had never before felt upon killing Danzō and even declaring that he sees that killing the members of Konoha as a high priority and satisfaction, Karin, Kakashi, Sakura, and the rest of Konoha 11 completely lost all hope for him. Upon receiving his "Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan", he's cruelty seemingly reached a new level when he killed White Zetsu simply to test out his new powers. He's also grown to be an impatient individual and reckless in battle. Despite Obito's influence being one of the main sources of his corruption and their same path of hatred and revenge, as well as Obito being a fellow Uchiha survivor, he refused to acknowledge him as his ally, and even speaks rudely to him at times. He has also shown great homicidal rage whenever someone mentions xxxxxx in a negative way, even if it's indirect as shown when Kakashi tries to make him understand that there's more to his life than just his clan and his love for blood-soaked loathing only to angrily reply by saying that he wants to hear their screams and moans for laughing at xxxxxx's sacrifice, crushing Danzō with his Susanoo for speaking ill of his brother and ready to murder a team of ignorant Konoha shinobi for doing the same. xxxxxx's hatred has also twisted any of his potentially happy memories of Konoha into negative ones in order to fuel his vengeance.

During the second day of the Fourth Shinobi World War, upon reuniting with a reincarnated xxxxxx, he showed a somewhat more vulnerable side to himself instead of his usual coldness. This showed just how confused and torn up he is over xxxxxx's decision, telling his brother that he did not understand why he was spared during the massacre and apparently implying that he would have rather died as a child than have had to deal with the grief and suffering that followed. Having to live through many lies xxxxxx set for him, he wanted to hear the truth from his brother himself. While his reunion with his brother only intensified his hatred towards Konoha, he now questions all there is about shinobi, even questioning if revenge is the purpose for his life, seemingly very confused on his purpose or goal; his desire to find the answer led him to bring Orochimaru back, a feat that everyone least expected him to do. Orochimaru noted that xxxxxx's changed from how he was when being manipulated by his brother, himself and Tobi but did not elaborate any further; he did, however, approve of his current mindset.

Crush (optional) : None
    Best Friend(s): None but friends with team 7
    Jutsu:

Kekkei Genkai

Affiliation Team

Last edited by -Sasuke Uchiha-; 12-05-2012 at 10:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information