AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: What's your favourite line from an anime (something a character said)?

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: What's your favourite line from an anime (something a character said)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    "Kiss my shiny metal a$$!"
    i'm a robot with a dream. a dream to kill all humans.

Junior Member T0r4c D4rkst0rm is on a distinguished road T0r4c D4rkst0rm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 11:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: T0r4c

Default Re: What's your favourite line from an anime (something a character said)?

Boobs are heavier than a man's life. (Issei Hyodo: Highschool DXD)

Member Azula, The Sorceress is on a distinguished road Azula, The Sorceress's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 02:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SOCK IT TO ME

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Member Ai-no-Miko is on a distinguished road Ai-no-Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads

It's not technically in the anime, it's quoted narration for the next episode but:
    "Once upon a time I compared this guy's team to a boy band and he made a nasty face at me. Well now the nasty's in full swing and I'm just thinking the boy band thing fits better than ever. He's even got a fancy light show. It's too bad those lights are really evil demon souls trying to devour my mentor, but hey, every band's got their own swing, right?" -- Yusuke Urameshi (dub).

"Oh man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him. Sooner or later, he'll start saying that it's because of his lack of effort that there's no air in space." -- Duo Maxwell

Member BigDangoFamily is on a distinguished road BigDangoFamily's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2014 09:02 PM
    Threads

From Pein in Naruto: "Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."
    (One of the best quotes ever!)

Maka Albarn: "It's not that you don't know how to interact with people. It's just that no one ever took the time to interact with you."

Kotomi Ichinose's Parents: "The world is beautiful even if you're full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be. Find friends. Don't be in a hurry to grow up, take your time."

Kotomi Ichinose: "The day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday it was a deer, and today it was you."

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Hibiki Tokai from Vandread: The Time is now for us to start something new. Everybody's struggling, you think you're special - you're not. Forget it, there's no time. Don't try to hide in the corner barking and don't take your aggression out on others. If you got time for that, step forward and stand tall, it's our future and no one is gonna give it to us. It's a future that we're gonna build for ourselves, with our very own hands. What's the point in being at the mercy of others. You can't lose as long as you don't give up. No matter how trapped you feel, no matter how unfair you think it is. The only thing that matters is what you see, with your own two eyes. What hope do you have if you turn away from that? What can you hope to achieve without facing the cold hard truth? A person has to have a reason to live, but you don't need any excuse to die.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member BronyBradyBuddyKiller is on a distinguished road BronyBradyBuddyKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Scorpio Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:05 PM
    Threads

This whole scene :3

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's over 9000! -Vegeta

You gotta freaking love that line.

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information