AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eiyo :D

Member A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Aria Neko Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2012 02:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink Eiyo :D

Hello, everyone :3 Other than being an obvious newbie, I'm one of those people who are just barely in common with the others. Basically, I may be weird to you v.v I also recently took a surgery, so please go easy on me v-v

Anyway, I attend 2 schools, and I'm a student pianist. I'm not a beginner or anything. I'm just still taking piano lessons, and that doesn't mean I know very little about the piano >.> I have 9 years of experience. I also know how to play the guitar and violin, but I'm a beginner in both. I'm also a graphic designer, but I don't get paid. I'm not a professional anyway, so it's a miracle if someone would pay me for graphics lol.

Also, I have a long list of favorite anime and manga, but when bishies and yaoi are mentioned, then expect me to fangirl like crazy x3

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Eiyo :D

Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!
    Hi, I'm Kaleohano

BTW, surgery on what?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by A. D. Angelo View Post
    Hello, everyone :3 Other than being an obvious newbie, I'm one of those people who are just barely in common with the others. Basically, I may be weird to you v.v I also recently took a surgery, so please go easy on me v-v

Anyway, I attend 2 schools, and I'm a student pianist. I'm not a beginner or anything. I'm just still taking piano lessons, and that doesn't mean I know very little about the piano >.> I have 9 years of experience. I also know how to play the guitar and violin, but I'm a beginner in both. I'm also a graphic designer, but I don't get paid. I'm not a professional anyway, so it's a miracle if someone would pay me for graphics lol.

Also, I have a long list of favorite anime and manga, but when bishies and yaoi are mentioned, then expect me to fangirl like crazy x3
    New member or not, I am sure you will catch us all with your great presence and becoming one of the very best! Did you get the hints, did you? Did you?

Anyway,
    Welcome to this site!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Member A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo has a reputation beyond repute A. D. Angelo's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Aria Neko Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!
    Hi, I'm Kaleohano

BTW, surgery on what?
    Lawl, thank you
    I had surgery on one of my feet. I was born with a severe deformity, so I had to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    New member or not, I am sure you will catch us all with your great presence and becoming one of the very best! Did you get the hints, did you? Did you?

Anyway,
    Welcome to this site!
    I got the hints. And that arrangement just made me think up of a Pokemon piano medley :O
    And thank you :>

5. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by A. D. Angelo View Post

I got the hints. And that arrangement just made me think up of a Pokemon piano medley :O
    And thank you :>
    Play that medley! Plaaaaaay it! *raises fist high up in the air*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

W-welcome :o

Surgery surgery.. hmh i had once surgery on both my knees..... but that was for an entirely different reason. ^_^
    Well anyway you said you're into anime and manga and if thats true then there is no better place then here. I suspect.

Anyway hope you enjoy your time. ( You better enjoy it. ) Or not. Your choice.

Have fun ^__^

Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Aria Neko Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Play that medley! Plaaaaaay it! *raises fist high up in the air*
    I need to first recover from my surgery, though D: I also need to find Pokemon OSTs that will flow smoothly with each other. But, I've arranged a medley that consists of Kingdom Heart's "Dearly Beloved", Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni's "Dear You", and Vampire Knight's "Suna no Oshiro" :3 I'm not sure if I can upload it to YouTube, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    W-welcome :o

Surgery surgery.. hmh i had once surgery on both my knees..... but that was for an entirely different reason. ^_^
    Well anyway you said you're into anime and manga and if thats true then there is no better place then here. I suspect.

Anyway hope you enjoy your time. ( You better enjoy it. ) Or not. Your choice.

Have fun ^__^
    I see, I see.
    Thank you c:

9. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like newbies^^

Welcome to af.
    -TWM-

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to AF :]
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information