AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help to find a new anime series. (Like Naruto and Dragonball).

Junior Member ravnlicious will become famous soon enough ravnlicious's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2013 04:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Need help to find a new anime series. (Like Naruto and Dragonball).

Back from christmas and new years eve!

I have finished Hunter x Hunter and Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN! and i loved every second of it!
    I am starting to take a liking to japanese sound and english sub instead of english dub, which i started out with.

Right now im trying to decide which anime i should start watching. While im trying to decide im watching one of the filler arcs from bleach ^^.
    Atm im thinking about either Soul Eater, gintama or Fairy Tail, eventhough the fight scenes in fairytail is more about wizardry and weird fightstyle where you cant see the difference in power like you can in hitman reborn and such .
    But that might just be because i havnt found any good fightscenes from that show on youtube.

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Quote Originally Posted by Forbici View Post
    Well.. i won't say to much about One Piece because i had the same thought as you had when i looked up some fights. But oh boy am i glad i marathoned it during the summer break. I personally think the fights in One Piece have much more emotion into it...

I won't tell you should watch it, but if you liked DB and Naruto, then you owe it to yourself to give it another shot or to give it a little more time.
    ^this

Quote Originally Posted by ravnlicious View Post
    I downloaded a package with episodes.
    Its the old one, since the new doesn't cover the Greed Island
    Well the 2011 version already started the greed island arc and in less than half a year it should be finished and hopefully the CA Arc starting
    I have rewatched the original a lot of times (espcially GI Arc) but I like the 2011 version more
    GI Arc opening for the 2011 version

Atm im thinking about either Soul Eater, gintama or Fairy Tail
    You really can't go wrong with any of them. If you don't know Gintama is mostly a comedy series and it really isn't that great at the start but after all the characters are introduced you won't be able to stop watching. Plus after ~50 episodes the first serious arc begins which contains some awesome fights. Gintama is my favorite anime of all time.

Soul Eater doesn't completely follow the manga and turns into filler by the end so if you really want to know what happens you will have to read the manga.

Fairy Tail is alright and you will most likely like it a lot but I still think you might like One Piece more.
    Last edited by SpeaR; 01-02-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SpeaR View Post
    Well the 2011 version already started the greed island arc and in less than half a year it should be finished and hopefully the CA Arc starting
    I have rewatched the original a lot of times (espcially GI Arc) but I like the 2011 version more
    GI Arc opening for the 2011 version

You really can't go wrong with any of them. If you don't know Gintama is mostly a comedy series and it really isn't that great at the start but after all the characters are introduced you won't be able to stop watching. Plus after ~50 episodes the first serious arc begins which contains some awesome fights. Gintama is my favorite anime of all time.

Soul Eater doesn't completely follow the manga and turns into filler by the end so if you really want to know what happens you will have to read the manga.

Fairy Tail is alright and you will most likely like it a lot but I still think you might like One Piece more.
    I might watch the new hunterxhunter episodes once they are all done, from that trailer it seems that the quality and movements are awesome
    I have finished watching Soul Eater, and tbh, it was not that great of an anime. They don't really get stronger in the way i like it. I really enjoy the power they have en dragonball and grozit like that, power that pushes people away and the insane movementspeed that the eyes can't follow!

I have downloaded the Gin Tama and that will be the next show i will start on.

I still don't know about One Piece, the thing that he is a rubber dude is just so retarded, you can't take it seriously :/

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh wow was i wrong to start Gin Tama as a serious anime. Guess i should read abit more up on the animes im going to watch, before i get my hands on them.
    This anime is just waaaaaay to unserious for me to keep watching episode after episode, so guess i will need to start on a new anime

I think i will save Gin Tama for some single episodes now and then

Junior Member Fire69Foxx is on a distinguished road Fire69Foxx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 11:57 AM
    Threads

Default no offensive

Its so hard to find anime shows like naruto and dbz because the ones that are good now these days only make like 30 eps all the ones that were made during dbz era are well old already watched and yes bleach is ok thats it its fillers are worse than narutos and they talk way to much one piece is to simple. fairy tale is boring all the anime shows that are up to date with naruto well they dont compare well have to wait till naruto is over this is just my opinion dont get to upset i like fighting anime not lovey dovy crap thats boring

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: no offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Fire69Foxx View Post
    Its so hard to find anime shows like naruto and dbz because the ones that are good now these days only make like 30 eps all the ones that were made during dbz era are well old already watched and yes bleach is ok thats it its fillers are worse than narutos and they talk way to much one piece is to simple. fairy tale is boring all the anime shows that are up to date with naruto well they dont compare well have to wait till naruto is over this is just my opinion dont get to upset i like fighting anime not lovey dovy crap thats boring
    Yeah, i've already started to watch quite a few of these 20-30 episode animes, and i find some of them really good.
    Bleach has indeed a lot of fillers, but i just skip them and watch them if i feel like it later on. I have watched the entire main story of bleach and i only lack a few single fillers
    And like you say, the fairy tail seems abit boring. The way they fight seems abit lame, and i guess it's just for the characters you watch the show. But i just want to have something cool to watch, so i might watch it sooner or later.

I have finished watching Trigun, and that was surprisingly good. It had no serious fights imo, but it was still cool and relaxed, and Vash was super cool
    Im almost done with samurai champloo, decent show with some good episodes.

Now i have to find the next show while i rewatch naruto

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information