AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HOW do you watch anime?

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: HOW do you watch anime?

I watch one at a time, a couple maybe per week. I don't have a lot of time to watch tv, and those couple anime episodes are all I watch anymore besides an occasional movie. But besides the time constraint, if I really enjoy an anime I like to savor it anyhow. It might take me a few months to go through one season. But I'd hate to go through it all in one sitting. I like the excitement spread out, the anticipation of whats going to be in the next episode growing for days before I have a chance to see it. You miss out on all of that, watching it all at once, makes it less significant. I enjoy thinking about the last episode and letting it stew a bit in my mind. If I have time I often watch the last episode over again and then the next. That satisfies my appetite a little more without blowing through it as quick. Same with manga, I'll limit myself to just a couple new chapters each time I pull out a book, but I'll usually re-read a couple of the last ones too each time. Memorabilia as well... like the booklet that comes with the dvd's or bluray that has character info and staff interviews and such, I'll just read one page and put it away for next time. I bought an art book of my favorite anime/manga and didnt even open it for half a year, waiting on a special occasion.

Perhaps I'm a little weird, definitely in the minority here, but I'm cool with that.
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2012 01:48 PM
    Threads

Depends on how much time I have....
    'You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel...'

'I don't want to love if I can't trust...'

'I'm not strange! I'm a normal human and- Oh, damn... I could really go for another fishcake!'

'I can't do it alone, therefore, be an ass with me!'

Member Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy is infamous around these parts Zammy's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Geiger Counter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 06:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: F R 3 N C H Y x

Pretty simple for me, On-going series I am watching right now are at about seven and then I have four other animes that have finished but I have not caught up to.

When it comes to watching it when I pick a new series I get up to date with it as much as possible unless it only just came out and is still on the first episode ect.. If it is a completed series I normally either go through it all in one go if it is only the likes of a twelve or twenty odd episode Anime I can do it in one sitting if it is a longer Anime I normally can do it within a couple of days unless it is a hundred plus.

For example Kuroko No Basket had Seventeen episodes and I caught up with it in one day, now on episode twenty one though considering it is still going.
    Another example would be Durarara!! that I completed in one sitting.

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I start several different anime at the same time so I don't get bored with one anime. I also crazy amounts of episodes at the same time because I get so hooked I will not stop watching. I normally eat a bowl of noodles and then eat ice cream aafter that and maybe some chips and candy with that.
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Senior Member Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xThAkIdJxYx

A couple of episodes at a time.

Sig made by myself Akiro

Sig made by my awesssssssome friend Bubblegumpop

"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Senior Member Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Baka Radioactive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2013 02:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: jeroenmathonmac

Use Mkvideo then enter an streaming url from animeftw.tv

Member Otonashii is on a distinguished road Otonashii's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Chair
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2013 05:22 PM
    Threads

I watch on my ipad and I try not to watch to many at once.. Ill watch a 12 or 13 ep anime in a day if i really have time. Oh and i watched them subbed too!

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Click image for larger version

Name:	529615_10151399483562225_1286892895_n.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	74312

I now have my very own Anime Room to watch in!!

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

I cant eat when chips when I watch Anime because (and I dont think I ever noticed this until I started watching Anime) I look at my food too much when Im eating so I miss a lot of the subs and I hate missing anything because you never know when youll miss a moment of foreshadowing. I drink coca cola on the regular. and will eat some candy like a box of nerds some sweet tarts or something like that.

I watch one series at a time but will break them up with the occasional movie. And Ill usually watch a few episodes at a time sometimes a lot of episodes if my schedule allows it!

Junior Member Ludumix is on a distinguished road Ludumix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ludumix Steam ID: Ludumix

I usually have homework so I only get in a few episodes in at a time. (Yeah, I even get homework during the breaks)
    If I don't have homework, which is rare, I have a huge marathon and I sit in front of my computer with a blanket draped around my body.

Junior Member purplewings is on a distinguished road purplewings's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Hdtv
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2013 06:18 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rouge 1888

i watch several episodes over the course of the weekend unless i have plans, im pretty much in anime mode from 5pm friday untill the sunday , im also prone to taking pretty big breaks though

Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2021 10:15 AM
    Threads

Mostly watch them on weekends bcz i don't have tine on weekdays,usually i plan before what i'm gonna watch like making and anime list (3-4 anime),after that watch few episodes but it depends on my interest for the anime
    If anime is still airing i just wait till i have free time,take my iPad or laptop and.... you know what is going on then xD

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Ya being covered up with a blanket is a must for me when watching anything really but especially for Anime binge sessions. forgot to mention that

Junior Member кαѕαησνα is on a distinguished road кαѕαησνα's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2013 02:20 PM
    Threads

I get my onsie on, have to watch it in bed!
    also the genre/current mood affects me too like if it is a comedy ill watch it anytime, but if its a dark anime / action its gotta be dark to set the mood
    and I watch several anime at once, checking to see what might be coming out soon too ^_^ (Eat skittles too!~)

Banned Forum / Chat meganpu is on a distinguished road meganpu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2013 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i use my cellphone to watch anime lying on bed. I really admire that you can watch several at the same time, maybe it is a good idea for there are so many fancy anime to watch

Member Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts M-0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MichaelArkAngel PSN ID: MichaelArkAngel

I don't know how a lot of you can watch several at a time, that would bother me! I have to watch ONE series till the end and then move on to the next. ALSO, the series has to be finished, I hate waiting on a weekly basis for a new episode. I try to make sure the Anime is HD, though watching the old school ones you don't have that luxery. Download my series, copy to external hardrive and plug into my 48"HD tv.

I do this on a nightly basis, as soon as I get my 6 year old to bed, its "Daddy anime time!" I try to get in at least 6 episodes a night, if I'm still awake to do so! lol

"I hope it becomes popular." "What?" "Senjougahara Fascination!"

Member petitefeet is on a distinguished road petitefeet's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Tori Gate Red Stapler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2013 10:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: petitefeet79

I generally watch by myself, or with my kiddos depending on what I'm watching. Toonami is spent with my husband watching. If it's just me, I kick back on the bed with my iPad and watch a series until I can't stomach it anymore.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

I'll watch one series at a time, usually watching multiple episodes until i get bored and find something else to do. i usually eat popcorn when i watch anime(or movies).
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Junior Member GoorudoGirl is on a distinguished road GoorudoGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads

When I have time, I just watch as much as I can in one sitting. Chips, soda, popcorn, all the delicious foods are present as well. There is also usually pizza.

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

I watch one series at a time, and several episodes a day if time permits. I generally don't eat snacks when I'm watching anime because I get distracted, but drinks are fine.

Junior Member XDaphneX is on a distinguished road XDaphneX's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2013 05:25 AM
    Threads

I always don't have enough time with Anime! Because of the hours I've been through... Sometimes I finish the Anime in 1 day! (Of course if the Anime has 12 to 15 episodes!)

One latest episode and all done with it "Another 6 weeks of terror!"

And then "Oh well next Anime please!"

If I am bored "Gotta go find a new Anime!"
    Last edited by XDaphneX; 05-16-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Senior Member iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2015 11:38 AM
    Threads

I usually watch 2-3 series at a time, and watch one or two episodes every few days.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information