AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXVIII Vanilla [GAME THREAD]

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Wolf XXVIII Vanilla [GAME THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    I gave a reason before, you've been wrong about who is guilty for every day phase. Right now you're not exactly coming up with brilliant defenses either.
    Have you been right? And I had one theory with a back up theory that was proven wrong and have been trying to come up with a new one. I think thats a fairly adequate defense over "oh, lemme save my butt by changing my vote to Rebel, whom Im tied with so he gets lynched instead, nevermind if hes a town or not." cause really, thats all your vote says, which comes off really scummy

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Have you been right? And I had one theory with a back up theory that was proven wrong and have been trying to come up with a new one. I think thats a fairly adequate defense over "oh, lemme save my butt by changing my vote to Rebel, whom Im tied with so he gets lynched instead, nevermind if hes a town or not." cause really, thats all your vote says, which comes off really scummy
    o O Yes in the fact I haven't been part of or started bandwagons against people.
    Okie doke, having nothing sure beats my reason. You still have nothing no matter how fancy you butter it up.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

o O Yes in the fact I haven't been part of or started bandwagons against people.
    Okie doke, having nothing sure beats my reason. You still have nothing no matter how fancy you butter it up.
    Against who? Starting a bandwagon doesnt mean youve gotten rid of wolves. And you still have yet to explain any reasoning against voting for Rebel. You voted for him simply to save yourself, which you even said when voting for him:

Well I would like to live, right now there's just as much reason to vote for Rebel as there is to vote for me. No hard feelings, mister ;U

[Change Vote Lynch The Rebel]
    Just as much reason how? You never explained why, but you made sure to say that you want to stay in the game. Are you suspicious of him? Why? Even your vote for me was pretty random

Eh, going to place my vote before I forget. [Vote Lynch MaruDashi]

Going on my reason from last phase, since I don't have any dirt on anyone else.
    Your reason from last phase...which I explained and you accepted. So instead of poking around for more information from myself or other players, you just toss in a vote with a shrug. Not very pro-town imo

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Against who? Starting a bandwagon doesnt mean youve gotten rid of wolves. And you still have yet to explain any reasoning against voting for Rebel. You voted for him simply to save yourself, which you even said when voting for him:

Just as much reason how? You never explained why, but you made sure to say that you want to stay in the game. Are you suspicious of him? Why? Even your vote for me was pretty random

Your reason from last phase...which I explained and you accepted. So instead of poking around for more information from myself or other players, you just toss in a vote with a shrug. Not very pro-town imo
    l: You didn't exactly do much last phase either

Im gonna go on a limb and [vote lynch Kaleohano]

I dunno, I think the constantly being drunk seems to be a nice excuse for sporadic behavior, being able to blame bad votes on being drunk
    That isn't really much of a fantastic vote either. They're about the same as The Rebel over there with random votes and feelings and such.

Also for the Rebel; yes I want to save my butt and where do you see the benefit in keeping a random voter?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

l: You didn't exactly do much last phase either

That isn't really much of a fantastic vote either. They're about the same as The Rebel over there with random votes and feelings and such.

Also for the Rebel; yes I want to save my butt and where do you see the benefit in keeping a random voter?
    Because it came off as an excuse. "Oops, I voted for town cause I was drunk~ lolololol"
    Being drunk doesnt benefit the town. At least Rebel admitted hes weak on the whole interrogation process, so he random votes. Which really, I think [sorry Rebel <3] hes being honest, because his questioning has been weak, but at least he tries a little. My vote for Kalo was to push him to defend himself, like most votes are, and he really didnt give me any reason to want to change my vote

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Because it came off as an excuse. "Oops, I voted for town cause I was drunk~ lolololol"
    Being drunk doesnt benefit the town. At least Rebel admitted hes weak on the whole interrogation process, so he random votes. Which really, I think [sorry Rebel <3] hes being honest, because his questioning has been weak, but at least he tries a little. My vote for Kalo was to push him to defend himself, like most votes are, and he really didnt give me any reason to want to change my vote
    l: It certainly doesn't look like to me he tried in any particular aspect..still looks like being somewhat lazy to me.
    I'm not particularly good at anything either, but I still attempted to participate earlier by countering theories people made with decent effort.
    Really "I can't do interrogation because I'm bad at it" isn't a valid excuse at all for anything but not wanting to try.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Ah.. I see, well thanks for explaining your votes and actions then.

Guess I'll place my vote [Vote Lynch Dark Butterfly] Wouldn't really make a difference.
    Hey, I admit I skim the really long posts. You are looking at a person with ADHD and MD you know. And my actions are me,,,, illogical, if not just all over the place.

BTW,,, really could use that tally. What happened to getting periodical updates on the votes anyways? Used to get 4 or five a phase,,, now we get none.

And why is everyone all of a sudden following my vote? I vote in the hope of NOT getting someone lynched and turns out they be a townie.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dark Butterfly [3]- MaruDashi, The Rebel, Daken
    The Rebel [2] Dark Butterfly, Hakoshi

There you go.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just wondering,,,, now WHY is the phase repeatedly being extended?

10. Likes ZombieWolf2508 liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Just wondering,,,, now WHY is the phase repeatedly being extended?
    Because people repeatedly fail to post but I see progress now.

Good job, guys. ^_^

If you feel the need to reply to this post, please send me a VM or something. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I guess I will end the phase now though....

Dark Butterfly (Mafia) got lynched.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mafia killed MaruDashi (Town)

DAY PHASE BEGINS!

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holy COW! You mean I managed to luck out and find a wolf/mafia??

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Looks like it's just you, me and Hakoshi left. If I'm correct.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol only 3 left....make it quick guys.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[Vote Lynch Hakoshi]

/game

Well on a more serious note, to get this phase rolling, since it's almost over anyways. I don't think rebel is a wolf, and I know I'm not. But if you guys have doubts, you're more than welcome to question me. Hako hasn't really explained themselves, or their actions. They just seem to go with the flow. Nows your chance to defend yourself, if you have any defense.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah I am ending the game.....

Hakoshi (Town) is modkilled

Due to their being one Town left that will die this night phase lol...I'll let him have the honors of being the Town Survivor @The Rebel was Town.

MAFIA WINS

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Damn, down to the final two. And if the others were more active, this wouldnt have happened =/

But I soooooooooooooo knew Dark was a wolf

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WOOOO yay mafia, we won.
    Good job guys.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

;; I didn't have to die. I'm better at being a townie.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

;; I didn't have to die. I'm better at being a townie.
    You're a good wolf too. At least you made it far lol.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Death, next time you're a Serial Killer....don't put your head up too much, unless you know how to manipulate the game to your advantage.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaibro View Post
    Death, next time you're a Serial Killer....don't put your head up too much, unless you know how to manipulate the game to your advantage.
    lol Right... I was trying manipulate them a bit better, and just start killing townies and lynching wolves. Then, @Ryu just had to go an be a Wolf. Completely didn't expect that. It just snowballed from there. I'm actually surprised I lasted as long as I did. Besides, Me not attempting to be active would've been a red flag, and I've been lynched before on that. lol
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I had so much more havoc to wreak though.

<_<
    >_>

I already figured I was a goner if Kaitou had actually decided to put a Serial Killer in the game. I wasn't expecting it to be Death though.

Good job Daken and Dark, sorry I got slaughtered so early~.

25. Likes Daken. liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Still wondering wtf vanilla is.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    Still wondering wtf vanilla is.
    Vanilla means no theme? lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information