AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Wolf XXVIII Vanilla [GAME THREAD]

Threaded View

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf XXVIII Vanilla [GAME THREAD]

Welcome to Wolf XXVIII Vanilla

DAY PHASE
    The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.

Voting for lynching is open for every player. All votes must follow the format [Vote Lynch XXX] or [Change Vote Lynch XXX] when changing votes.

All players must post twice. If a player fails to vote but has posted in twice in the day phase, that will count as an automatic self-vote. If a player only posts once, it counts a self-vote as well.

KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM. Post an image irrelevant to the game and I will instant modkill you. That garbage annoys me. Unless you are using an image to express your feelings about the game, Pokemon pictures are excluded from this from the exception of the rule....no matter if they are expressing something....ZERO POKEMON PICTURES!

This is Vanilla so I can't obviously modblock, so it a player fails to post, it's an instant modkill. Unless the player for whatever reason can't make it, then it's all good.

Day phases approximately last 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT PHASE

There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. I may give a warning in the thread that whosoever posts after said warning will be brutally and mercilessly modkilled or modblocked depending on my mood.

Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS
    Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE NIGHT PHASE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit. I still prefer you use QT as the main hub.

DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions.

PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Remember that consecutively not voting in the day phase earns you a splendid modkill. However, if you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, inform me ahead of time of the reason for anticipated inactivity and how long the perceived duration of such will be.

Any questions, contact me.

Players:
    MaruDashi
    animeyay
    Dark Butterfly
    cheese
    Hakoshi
    DesGerman
    Daken
    The Revel

Dead
    -Seraphin
    -DenjaX
    -Ro
    ZOmbieWolf
    RyuTama
    November
    Deathblade

DAY PHASE 01 STARTS
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 08-19-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Thread Information