AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Serious Talk?

Threaded View

Junior Member Rainguardian is on a distinguished road Rainguardian's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 02:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Serious Talk?

What is the point of the "serious talk" sub forum? It's never had a single post in it and I've been told it's been there for years or a while at least. Why do they still have it up if they won't even let anyone use it? I would just remove it just seems like a waste to leave it there and not let anyone use it or have access too it. I honestly feel a sub forum like that would be beneficial for people who need advice on maybe depression or things that might be bothering them just more of an advice seeker really and I suppose you could post things like that in the miscellaneous section but I would be afraid of being judged by the community and also sharing personal information about myself would bother me as well unless I knew I was posting it in the appropriate forum or sub forum and just based on what I see in the miscellaneous thread I'm not sure sensitive topics would be welcomed so I feel that the "Serious Talk" thread should be opened to everyone as it would be nice in my opinion. I also am sure this has been asked before but I was just curious as to why it's there but nobody is allowed to use it and feel free to shut this down after my question has been answered unless it honestly just doesn't bother anyone in which case feel free to discuss I suppose.

PS: I also noticed you can enter if you PURCHASE a ticket so I'm guessing it's a way to make money for the site? but I'm curious as to who would purchase a ticket for the sole purpose of entering that sub forum I mean shouldn't it just be free? and why isn't it free? I'm just not sure why there is so much security placed around that one particular sub forum when I've seen worse stuff posted in other sections of the forum even though I know it's for more serious matters I've seen people post topics about serious matters that tend to be ignored or laughed at so what is the difference? I can see it being locked if it's only meant for people who are actually serious about purchasing a ticket which I have a feeling isn't many since who would go out of there way to spend money on the privilege to enter one sub forum? and secondly I wouldn't think you would make much money from that idea unless you knew you would be having lots of takers just overall it seems like it would do more good to be opened to everyone that opened to some or those that are willing to pay I've never really heard of a forum CHARGING for entrance into a certain sub forum which is strange but I can see why it's being done and at the same time I can't? Either way I was just curious and I'm sure i'm coming off as upset but i'm not more like confused and frustrated over why it was done in the first place.
    Last edited by Rainguardian; 08-13-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Thread Information