AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Favorite Characters?

Junior Member Sincerity05 is on a distinguished road Sincerity05's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2012 07:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your Favorite Characters?

Hi, I want to ask you about your 10 favorite One Piece Characters and I mean Dead and Alive...and if possible explain why?

ok here I start:

1.Shanks - Why Shanks is my favorite character...?? well he looks just like a badass and also he is the one that gave Luffy the inspiration to be a pirate, also hes one of the strongest characters in One Piece that uses no Devil Fruit...when I see him in the anime I just have the feeling like something big is gonna happen, he seems like "unstoppable" and also like one of the smart "good guys"

2. Ace - Yes I know Ace is dead but I said Dead or Alive Characters so...Ace seemed to me like one of the characters that will never die, and the way he cares about his little brother and his family (whitebeard pirates) is just awesome...oh and he got a really cool Devil Fruit.

3.Luffy - Long time ago my favorite Straw Hat members was Zoro, but when Luffy used "Second Gear" for the first time I changed my mind... Luffy is someone that cares and will do anything for his friends and also when he get angry/serious no one can stop him, hes kinda the clown of the SH but once he get serious not even Akainu can stop him :P

4.Zoro - Why I like Zoro... hmm...well the main reason why I like Zoro is because he is a "true" pirate and will never leave SH (so like all other) and also Zoro is working so hard to reach his goal and it is also one of the best things that One Piece/Zoro thought me "you have to work hard to reach your goal".

5.Law - I don't know really much about Law but he looks really cool and I also don't really get what his Devil Fruit is able to do ... I mean I know his skills but I don't think he showed all of his power yet...anyway he looks like a badass and is one of the most dangerous Rookies.Also for me he looks like "The New Ace" ... from how much I know I Think that Ace and Law are very similar.

6.Kid - Kid is maybe the most dangerous of the Rookies/Supernovas and maybe more dangerous than Luffy, ok Luffy got really stong after the past 2 years but who said that Kid don't?? Kid looks like some "bad guy" and maybe he is the "bad guys" but I like his style , he sits in the shadows and than stabs you in the back or more likely he smashes you with alot of metal.

7.Dragon - We don't know really much about this guy, only that hes Luffys father and the leader of the Revolutionary Army, but he seems like a very dangerous man and it looks like he ate the Wind Devil Fruit which makes him control the Wind which makes him really powerful maybe more powerful than Whitebeard was ... who knows.

8.Marco - Marco the 1st Commander of the Whitbeard Pirates, he seems like taff guy and also hes one of the strongest out there (as much as I know)...his Devil Fruit is awesome, i mean he can transform into Phoenix, its a Zoan fruit that also has the power of the Logia (as much as i saw)... and when he clashed with Kizaro at marineford was just great, it was like "if you want to touch my pops you need to pass me first,what will never happen".

9.Crocodile - What Crocodile??? Yes Crocodile i Mean Sir Crocodile, hes a badass and also a very dangerous guys, anyway he lost against Luffy when he had only 30 mio bounty on his head,but that don't means that he is less dangerous, Luffy just used the water to protect himself and even touch him (Croco is Logia)... also Crocodiles got a great Devil Fruit from where he got great abilitys.One of the cool moments were when he appears in Marineford and just changed the positions from enemy to friend and also when he saved Ace when the Marine tried to execute him.

10.Enel - Enel is a taff guy,that could have a bounty of 500 mio on his head (how Oda said if Enel was a pirate) ... Enel was beaten up by Luffy but that doesn't mean that hes dead, I really hope we will see him again in the Anime, who knows maybe hes in Impel Down as a prisoner,just like Crocodile I didn't expected to see him again in Impel Down but we did.

these are my top 10 ... umm I Think xD

now its your turn
    Last edited by Sincerity05; 08-08-2012 at 08:05 AM.

Senior Member Meroty will become famous soon enough Meroty will become famous soon enough Meroty's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Your Favorite Characters?

Hey... Here's my top 10 Favorite characters in One Piece! XD Ugghhh... explaining takes time..(( I'll just edit this.

1. Monkey D. LUffy - of course, who doesn't love this badass captain. XDDD
    2. Nico Robin
    3. Sanji- love cook :3
    4. Nefertari Vivi
    5. Portagas D. Ace
    6. Coby

That's all for now, maybe the blanks may be filled with the rest of the strawhats. I'mm still at Thriller Bark Arc, Episode 376.. So I don't know more characters. ^_^
    Minna-san!!! One Piece lovers, Vote OP now!!! If you're a real nakama of Luffy! http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...l-or-One-Piece

Junior Member juka is on a distinguished road juka's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 07:31 PM
    Threads

i think it be robin due to her negative thoughts which are always funny, and Zoro because he is just strong and
    has no sence of direction at all which really makes me laugh

i also like whitebeared he was a ledgend

Junior Member Hidan no aria is on a distinguished road Hidan no aria's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2013 01:41 PM
    Threads

I like all the characters,will not black beards pirate crew they stink!

Senior Member SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Blackjack Death Note Black Cat
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2013 11:22 AM
    Threads

Either Franky, Brook, or Sanji.

Franky because he's hilarious. I laugh every time he says super or reacts to 'hentai'. Plus, he's a giant cyborg who built the Sunny! I'm fairly sure we haven't seen all of Franky's new powers since the time skip, and I'm really excited to see them. Also, I just love that there's an aquarium on the ship. That's absolutely amazing.

I adore Brook mostly for his laugh, and his songs. He's so inspirational!(tear) Plus he has an Afro. Can't get much better than that. Oh and how could you forget his love of panties?

Then there's Sanji. Oh my goodness. He's the funniest pervert I've ever seen. Need I say more? Especially during the two year skip where he was stuck on Okama island. xD

They're all basically tied with me. I can't seem to pick one above the other. xD

6. Likes Lonely Fujoshin-chan liked this post
    Junior Member Nejon is on a distinguished road Nejon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2013 12:31 PM
    Threads

Zoro - he has some really cool aura ^^
    Nami - hot
    Robin - Uber hot
    Sir Crocodile - I like his style :P

Junior Member Lonely Fujoshin-chan is on a distinguished road Lonely Fujoshin-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2014 02:13 AM
    In front of my PC, forever watching anime
    Threads

I've forgotten the exact reasons for loving them but...
    The entire crew plus Law. That's 10 right? I love each and everyone of their idiosyncrasies. So hilarious.

Junior Member stealth1 is on a distinguished road stealth1's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2014 08:28 AM
    Threads

1) Monkey D. Luffy! he is like super crazy dude!
    2)Ace: He is pure fire!
    3)Zoro: This guy cannot give up!

Member Ai-no-Miko is on a distinguished road Ai-no-Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2014 10:25 PM
    Threads

I am UBER new to the series, but right now it's Zoro, because let's face it, he's badass, and Sanji because he amuses me greatly XD

Senior Member Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 02:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: JohnTazukura

Hancock Boa she's Amazon empress that love Luffy I like her.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information