AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: something i started lastnight. if it gets good feed back il make more

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default something i started lastnight. if it gets good feed back il make more

The long cold night
    Chapter 1
    As he laid there with his blood making a pool around his dieing body he thought about the previous 9 months leading up to this event. There has ben a string of people dieing and itís not bad enough that they died but these deaths were more brutal then the normal murders. Frank had a thought that whatever it was killing these people was inhuman. Frank kept a close look on the papers because the strings of murders were happing off and on. The murder victims would have big bite marks on their neck which made frank think it was vampires that were the culprit but there was blood all over the crime scene so he put that thought out of mind because if it was vampires they would not pass up blood or waist it and the victims were riped apart which vampires would never do. Frank was a detective who was kicked off the force so he had knowledge of fire arms and even now he had 2 1911 colts holstered on both sides of his hip. This activity going on made him have a brilliant idea and get motion activated cramas and put 9 pounds of raw ground beef in the woods. The next day frank checked the place where he put the ground beef but it was still there and the camra had no recoding on it. Frank thought whatever this thing is it has a keen sence of smell and knows if it was captured on recording that there would be a hunting party that will never stop till the creature was dead. While at the store frank meet a girl named jasmine. Jasmine is a 23 year old germane girl with blond hair and black eyes.
    Chapter 2
    Frank and jasmine got to know eachother and the more frank gets to know jasmine the more he likes her. One night frank invited her over to dinner and he asked her how she wanted her stake and she swayed rare and frank gave her the stake the way she wanted it which he did not mind because it meant less cooking for him. Frank is a good cook but he does not like to cook. Jasmine had 3 friends that she introduced to frank. Greg who was a 24 year old native with blond hair blue eyes a scar on his lip and he had 2 knives that were visible which is not rare because knives run in the blood of most natives. Next were the twins Caucasian black hair and green eyes age 22. One of the twins names were Jessie and the other was olive. Jessie was a book worm type and olive was the goth/rebilling type. Jasmine s type was sweat and outgoing always putting others before herself. Late one night frank heard a scream coming from a nearby park and frank put on pants put on his holster and a jacket to cover his 1911 colts and night vision goggles. When frank got to the park he saw 3 extinct dierwolfs ripping a girl limb from limb until frank took aim at one and shot it to it right leg and the wolfs ran off and frank got on his celphone to report the latest dead girl and what he saw that was the culprit. When the police took his statement he thought that frank was halutanating and it was a pack of wild dogs that killed the girl.
    End of chapter 2
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Re: something i started lastnight. if it gets good feed back il make more

Chapter 3
    Jasmine came to franks house and asked him if he wanted to go camping with greg oliva and jessy. Frank said I want to go as long as I can take my m16 for hunting and jasmine said that was not going to be a problem. Frank jasmine jessy and oliva went to a part of the woods with a big lake by it and jasmine went out to the woods to get wood for the fire and frank and greg went out in to the woods frank with a m16 and greg with a 12 gage. Olive and jessy got down to their bra and panties and jumped in the lake and swam around. Greg found a buck drinking water by a running stream and he silently showed frank where it was because it was out of range of his shotgun. Frank took aim at the bucks head shot and the buck fell to the ground. Frank was going to help greg get the buck back to camp because it was 175 pounds but greg said its ok I can handle it. Jasmine screamed in joy when she saw the boys coming back with the buck. Greg got out a knife and cut the buck from the belly up to its neck and took out the guts and and while greg was doing that jasmine made a grill over the fire and greg started cutting the meat up to fit on the grill and frank made the table and got out 4 wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. Later that night there was a man with a 357 magnum running in to the woods. The man took one look at frank and greg and asked them if they can help him with 2 drug dealers who are after him. Greg growled get the heck away from us innless you want a man with a shotgun and an m16 after you as well. The man ran off and frank,jasmine.oliva and jessy sat down and ate the deer they caught. Jasmine prepoed that they spend more time camping and frank though it would be more fun to spend more time out of the city and he said yes to the idea and they were at in the woods for the next 3 days. Back in town frank went and bought the previous 3 days of news papers but he saw no new killings which was not rare for the sting of murders. That day frank decided to get a gold coin and sell it because he needed cash and he walked past a silver katina with a shame of vengeance on the front side and a jesuse on the cross on the other side. The katina goes back 5 years after frank ran in to his first werewolf which killed his sister. Olive ran in to frank at the mall and offered to take him to the food court so she can take him to lunch and he took her up on the offer. Over the chinese food frank and oliva talked and frank found her interesting yet mysterious the more her and he talked. Oliva asked if him and her can go out to the gun range and he can teach her how to shoot a gun and it took 3 days but they went to the gun range with his 2 1911 colts and he showed her the guns sights and set up a target and he told her squeeze the trigger don’t pull oliva shot but the shot missed the target and frank showed her the right way to shoot and olive tried again and hit the target. The next day jasmine came to franks house with a large pizza with pepperoni ground beef bacon and sausage frank tried to pay jasmine for the pizza but she said think nothing of it frank from a friend to a friend. Frank asked jasmine if she wanted to spend a night at his house but she said no I have a cuple dogs at home that I have to go home to and frank asked what kind of dogs does she have and she said I have 2 germane shepherds at home.
    Chapter 4
    After 2 weeks of no killings they started up again the first night the numbers of the dead was unknown because there was a lot of crime sans and a bunch of body parts. 3 days later with a confirmed body count at 45 frank decided to take matters in to his own hands and opened his safe and got out one pound of silver melt it down and make silver bullets. it took a day and a half to make the bullets and he was reedy for hunting with a glock 21 with 6 silver rounds far less then the max capacity of the glock 21 which is 13 and went out. He found the wolfs and tried to sneak up on them but they caught his sent and ran away. Frank thought how can’t get close to them without them knowing I am close then he though covering him in wolf urine would help that problem. The next hunt he did was 7 days later with himself covered in the urine and that did help get close to the wolfs he shot but the shot missed the wolf he was aiming at because what he did not know was that making the bullets out of silver it would making acuity shots impossible and the wolfs ran off. The next day Jessie oliva greg and jasmine came over to franks hose with 3 pizzas one pepperoni sausage and bacon one pineapple canadian bacon and the last one was ham and three cheese and frank got out a 2 letter pepsi. He askes his guests if they seen or heard anything strange and they all said no and enjoyed the nice meal they were eating they stayed at franks house till around 8:30 talking about their lives traveling. Jessey and olive asked if they can spend the night and frank said it would be no trouble at all and he gave jasmine and greg a ride home. Later that night olive tried to have sex with frank but frank though olive was cute but she was not his type. So instead of sex frank olive and jassey stayed up till 2:45 am talking and eating left over pizza. Olive asked frank why he did not want to have sex lastnight and frank said that she wasnot his type and olive asked him if jessy was his type and he said yes. She has a side of her that I want to be with for the rest of my life.
    End of chapter 4
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

Default Re: something i started lastnight. if it gets good feed back il make more

Y'know, this belongs in the literature section. But... your story is bad and you should feel bad.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

4. Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
    Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2015 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wrong place for this.
    -TWM-

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information