AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old Animes I still love

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Old Animes I still love

I was on YouTube the whole day watching one of my favorite classic anime.

These are what I'm watching for the past three days. :3

Gate Keepers is the first action/mecha anime I got hooked on. It's got a catchy tune I still remember even if I last heard it when I was just 10.

Fushigi Yuugi is timeless. I watched it I was like 8 back then. It was funny, dramatic and also..ugh. mature. But It really gave goosebumps every episode. It was thrilling. The plot is epic. <3 and I love how the story ended. The two OVAs were also epic as well.

and last, Ragnarok the Animation. Actually, this series was pretty popular in our country since the game was popular. Gamers will bash on how planets apart is the anime from the game. But I still love although there some things I don't.
    Anyway, The soundtrack of the anime is awesome. and I still felt the same feelings as I watched it today.

So, in short, I believe new anime can't replace the beauty of old anime.
    I actually hate a lot of anime today, But I still love a lot though. It's just a large percentage of anime is about.. perverted stuff.

So, what do you think?
    Last edited by SakuraKiss13; 11-30-2012 at 04:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information