AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Serena's Lover: Darien V. Seiya

Hybrid View

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2004 10:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I know a lot of people haven't seen Sailor Moon Stars since it didn't come out in the United States so I'll give you a little brief on the situation of these two guys for those who don't know.

*****Warning - If you don't want me to spoil some of the story then don't read this.*****

Okay, in Sailor Moon Stars, in the first episode, Darien leaves to go to school in the United States. Serena and Darien promise to write to each other.

Enters Seiya... a man in normal day and a girl when he/she transform into his/her Sailor outfit... (weird, but forget about him being a girl for your answers). The first thing he calls Serena when he meets her is the same thing Darien calls her...(meatball head in the english version, dumplings in japaness version). It turns out that he will be going to the same high school as her...(Yes, she got into high school)

As the story goes on, Serena writes to Darien everyday but receives no reply...(because Darien was killed on the way to US). So, after being around Seiya for a while, the two of them seem to hit it off. Serena, of couse, loves Darien but begins to lose faith in him since he doesn't reply back to her.

Meanwhile, Seiya has completely fallen for Serena by the middle of the season. He is even about to tell her the truth about his other life, but things keep on interupting his attempts. He's willing to do so much for her. Serena has also developed feelings for Seiya by this time.......soooo.......who should she get with eventhough the story has already been written. I'll give my answer and reasons later......
    I had this dream. Everything was so terribly dry. Even people's hearts...I kept wondering to myself, why people kept on living... -Vash-

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Sumi Wings@Jun 8 2004, 10:46 PM
    I know a lot of people haven't seen Sailor Moon Stars since it didn't come out in the United States so I'll give you a little brief on the situation of these two guys for those who don't know.

*****Warning - If you don't want me to spoil some of the story then don't read this.*****

Okay, in Sailor Moon Stars, in the first episode, Darien leaves to go to school in the United States. Serena and Darien promise to write to each other.

Enters Seiya... a man in normal day and a girl when he/she transform into his/her Sailor outfit... (weird, but forget about him being a girl for your answers). The first thing he calls Serena when he meets her is the same thing Darien calls her...(meatball head in the english version, dumplings in japaness version). It turns out that he will be going to the same high school as her...(Yes, she got into high school)

As the story goes on, Serena writes to Darien everyday but receives no reply...(because Darien was killed on the way to US). So, after being around Seiya for a while, the two of them seem to hit it off. Serena, of couse, loves Darien but begins to lose faith in him since he doesn't reply back to her.

Meanwhile, Seiya has completely fallen for Serena by the middle of the season. He is even about to tell her the truth about his other life, but things keep on interupting his attempts. He's willing to do so much for her. Serena has also developed feelings for Seiya by this time.......soooo.......who should she get with eventhough the story has already been written. I'll give my answer and reasons later......
    um....do you know thatt the sereis of Sailor Stars already ended or oh...sorry for the people who haven't seen it. Okay. I would have to say Seiya hes the coolest for usagi and the most romantic well not that romantic :^_^:
    bang wowowo

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

Meh. We know the future. Usagi ((serena)) does get together with Mamoru((Darien)). They're made for each other. ^__^ That's what I think. I don't kow about you, but I don't think I'd like to be with a guy that turns into a girl... A little weird.... ^__^;;
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I know that the series has already ended but some of the people were talking about it on the other trends. A lot of people haven't seen it too. Even if Serena does end up with Darien, a lot of the people I have talked to have told me that she should have ended up with Seiya. I'm just wondering what everyone else though about it.
    I had this dream. Everything was so terribly dry. Even people's hearts...I kept wondering to myself, why people kept on living... -Vash-

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

Is interesting. ^__^ I wonder what would happen if she got together with Seiya. ^_^ hehe.. No more Chibi-Usa!!! ^__^ Whee! Buh-bye, annoying lil brat! ^_^ ((I dislike Chibi-usa. She's very annoying...)) It would be very interesting indeed...
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Shinkono Kokoro@Jun 9 2004, 03:13 PM
    Is interesting. ^__^ I wonder what would happen if she got together with Seiya. ^_^ hehe.. No more Chibi-Usa!!! ^__^ Whee! Buh-bye, annoying lil brat! ^_^ ((I dislike Chibi-usa. She's very annoying...)) It would be very interesting indeed...
    they would probley have another kid :^_^:

PS: i hate chibi-usa
    bang wowowo

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

dude, read the manga and youll know the true story, theres practicly nothing with Seiya in it, merely a kiss.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hate Chibi Usa too. She so annoying but if Serena got with Seiya....can they have kids? And I'm talking about the anime series here. It's more interesting with the relationships...

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You can't beat fate.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fate is never predetermined.....watch Escaflowne....

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

seiya sucks, ive always hated him.......or her

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I far far far prefer Seiya as a character, and dislike Mamoru anyway...but even so, Mamoru is the better match for Usagi in almost every way. They compliment each other in ways Usagi and Seiya never did and never would =/

Closed Thread

Thread Information