AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do u think?

Junior Member GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2012 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do u think?

Hey,

was wondering if people could comment on my latest art?
    tell me if its good
    heres my latest art that i just finished a few hours ago!
    REMOVED

Too lazy to check link? lol heres one i finished yesterday:
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 08-04-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Do not link images. Since you removed my edit fixing this, I removed the entire thing.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: What do u think?

I'm no traditional art expert, but I can see that you need to practice your anatomy from a mile away. This is very awkward to look at. I can tell his arm is very puny compared to his body. The heads are off and the amount of distance between the girls neck and her boobs is loooong. You're doing okay on the coloring though. You just need more practice on drawing bodies.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Its not bad...but its not great either. Like blueangel said, but much nicer practice your anatomy...don't be afraid to use references to help. Use tracing paper if you have to in order to get better with learning the body. You'll get better.

Junior Member ChaosAlchemist01 is on a distinguished road ChaosAlchemist01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2012 09:05 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHA0SXALCH3M1ST

Not terrible, You can only improve so keep up the good work!

Junior Member GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl has much to be proud of GumDropGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2012 01:38 PM
    Threads

Thanks people for the responses..
    wondering, It looks kind of bad because I try to render 2D from basically references of either people standing in front of me or actual pictures of people.
    I dont use cartoons for reference lol, I use actual people. Im working on anatomy, I know, but im tryingggg to get the hang of it.

I should have included that Im trying to work on my anatomy already, and im not oblivious that one must have this knowledge to create decent art.

As for the tracing idea, Im iffy about tracing things, but I might try this just for general practice .

Thanks!

Member simek is on a distinguished road simek's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts 006 - Charizard One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 06:23 AM
    Threads

It's Okay if you are a beginner but you need to practice a bit moar.
    Tips:
    -Improve your lines
    -Work on your Anatomy
    and try to Improve on your coloring skills

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information