AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help cant remember name of series from the 90's

Junior Member Lightning87 is on a distinguished road Lightning87's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2012 06:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help cant remember name of series from the 90's

I'm sorry if this in the wrong place , but I've been searching for the all the shows I watched as a kid in the 90's. I'm hung up on this one show so I figured I would ask the the ones who really know anime. I'm probably going to get all kinds of crap but please work with me I was a child when i watched it now as a 25 year old my senility has set in I remember watching this show every morning around the time the dark stalkers series would be on I remember 3 characters a blonde male who resembled gambit from x-man but he a green trench coat and cloth mask(resembled dead pools) that hung over his face, a woman that wore a read assassin entire with white hair that was shaved all but a long pony tail with red markings on her face I think she had two swords, and a young girl dressed in a purple body suit with purple hair she had a helm(like jean grey's) with a purple crystal in the middle sadly this is all I remember but its driving me crazy that I don't know the name If you actually have a clue about my babbling THANK YOU!

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

@Lightning87

You're thinking of Wild C.A.T.S. (covert action teams) tv show It was based off of Jim Lee's comic published by WildStorm...the character you mentioned is called Grifter...Voodoo was hot. . Hope this helped?
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 08-04-2012 at 05:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information