AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I really need help with one of my friends. Any advice would appreciated.

Member NOT ACTIVE is on a distinguished road NOT ACTIVE's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Pocky Cookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I really need help with one of my friends. Any advice would appreciated.

Ok. So my friend is a socially akward hermit. She was home schooled most of her life. But recently she has been asking about help finding friends. So I asked her what her interests are, and she couldn't give me anything I could work with. Now I love her, she is like my sister. But she is driving me crazy with how clingy she has been. Does anybody have any idea how to help her meet new people? Any websites? Places to meet people? Anything?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: I really need help with one of my friends. Any advice would appreciated.

Take her to your social gatherings and introduce your other friends to her?

3. Likes SuXrys, Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2015 05:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I really need help with one of my friends. Any advice would appreciated.

Take her here
    af is a good place to start meeting new friends
    if she could be in the philippines, we could go out every weekend

5. Likes Shotcookie13512, Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Considering she has some difficulty in social settings I wouldn't advice her to hang out here in the internet. I mean it will suffice for a short time, but because you don't really meet anyone face to face it won't solve her problems in the long run. Well~ like someone said take her to social events but one step at a time...you don't want to throw her to the sharks by going to a rave in her first few steps. I am not sure if you or her are religious but going to church and getting involved in youth groups is a good way to get to know people. Even if you don't necessarily want to go to church it's a way to interact with people. My best guess would be for you to arrange a small get together at home with your closest friends and introduce her to them. Maybe like a movie or game night?
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Pocky Cookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those are some of my problems. She isn't into Anime that much, and she can't stand most of my friends. But a movie night sounds like a great idea actually.

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Hmm thats tough. I can't offer a lot of advise since I suffer from the same issues, and most of my friends are virtual whom I've never met. Hobbies and other interests would be my suggestion but you say she didnt give you much to work with. I am on forums for just about every hobby I have... but again forums dont really solve the social issues (might help a little though) and I dont usually recommend trying to meet strangers from online either, especially for you young gals. Do you live in a big city, small town, rural? Perhaps there are local events or something in the community that needs volunteers?
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Quote Originally Posted by PirateKitsune View Post
    Ok. So my friend is a socially akward hermit. She was home schooled most of her life. But recently she has been asking about help finding friends. So I asked her what her interests are, and she couldn't give me anything I could work with. Now I love her, she is like my sister. But she is driving me crazy with how clingy she has been. Does anybody have any idea how to help her meet new people? Any websites? Places to meet people? Anything?
    You have to introduce her to stuff. Basic stuff, if shes hanging out with you play some music and see if shes interested in it. msuic, movies, anime, tv shows. I say music because music is a really easy way to connect with people and i used to be a bit of a hermit (still am kinda) and i didnt have any interest in music specifically. But when i got out there and talked to people, you get see stuff your friends listen to, their interests become yours, music is a really easy way to connect with even more people.

I'm sure someone said it already but invite her to things you are doing with your larger group of friends. Like if you are going out to a movie with your other friends you should invite this girl to come with you.

So yea, music, video games, sports/sporting events, social events (like a movie),
    I think thats all you are gonna get from everyone on here. not much to do besides this stuff
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

If she doesn't really like your friends, I am wondering if its because she is possessive of you, not that she really doesnt like them.

But a lot of folks have made some good suggestions. Just try different things and see what she likes, and go from there.

Problem is, you had mentioned that she was very clingy and was beginning to drive you nuts. I am guessing, like you said, its from being home schooled, which is fine, but that part of that home schooling didnt include interaction with other people. So for her, she has a friend, doesnt trust others easily, so she isnt looking for more, which means she is clinging to the one she has. It's actually pretty common, with folks who havent had a lot of interaction with other people.

Just understand, you probably have a long road ahead, but if she comes along, it will be a very good road for her. But you definitely need to just get her out and meet folks, just do it in small groups at first for awhile. When she starts looking relaxed in those settings, then can start getting to bigger groups. This is also up to her, if she fights you on it all the way, its not going to be fun.

Just my advise from having friends like this in the past.

11. Thanks NOT ACTIVE thanked for this post
    Likes Yuuchun, Yukisakurakissu, aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Try some Karaoke or Fb maybe.
    A set by blueangel06661

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Quote Originally Posted by threewolves View Post
    If she doesn't really like your friends, I am wondering if its because she is possessive of you, not that she really doesnt like them.

But a lot of folks have made some good suggestions. Just try different things and see what she likes, and go from there.

Problem is, you had mentioned that she was very clingy and was beginning to drive you nuts. I am guessing, like you said, its from being home schooled, which is fine, but that part of that home schooling didnt include interaction with other people. So for her, she has a friend, doesnt trust others easily, so she isnt looking for more, which means she is clinging to the one she has. It's actually pretty common, with folks who havent had a lot of interaction with other people.

Just understand, you probably have a long road ahead, but if she comes along, it will be a very good road for her. But you definitely need to just get her out and meet folks, just do it in small groups at first for awhile. When she starts looking relaxed in those settings, then can start getting to bigger groups. This is also up to her, if she fights you on it all the way, its not going to be fun.

That is very true as I was bullied alot during my school years and the friends that I do have I find that I cling to them quite alot and I think that was the reason why my second gf left me......maybe there was other reasons who knows......

But anywho

The best bit of advice I can give is just introduce her to smaller groups first and then as she gets to know them let those friends introduce their friends to her (in small gatherings as well) and as time goes by as she feels more socially comfortable with the group setting let the groups grow in size a little and that way she won't feel overhwelmed

Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Pocky Cookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by threewolves View Post

That actually makes sense when I look back at it.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Uh, like, just outside the door. All she has to do is step out and say "Hi" to the first hobo that happens to be passing by.

I really hate it when some chick from our group brings in a new "cousin" or something who's all quiet and sheltered, and starts speaking for her and defending her. I know, for a thing, that the quieter ones are the sluttier. Once, one of them stopped me to tell me in private "You shouldn't be saying such things around her, she doesn't know and bla bla bla...", I told her "Why don't you stop pretending you care for her, are you afraid she's gonna steal all your attention?" And a few other spicy things which I wouldn't post because Eris is going to butcher this post.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

16. Dislikes NOT ACTIVE disliked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

I recommend scheduling her for a meeting with Sir Jack Daniels. Captain Morgan is also quite a fine fellow. If you think she's more of a dirty girl, introduce her to Jose Cuervo.
    If she's not of legal drinking age...do it secretly.

I've had friends like that. I just forced them to come to parties and hang around my more outspoken friends and they eventually come around.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Member Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dreion

Tell her to walk outside in a bikini. That will work trust me.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Take her out to get food with others. Believe me, food does magical things.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

20. Likes Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Pocky Cookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.LeDoom! View Post
    Uh, like, just outside the door. All she has to do is step out and say "Hi" to the first hobo that happens to be passing by.

I really hate it when some chick from our group brings in a new "cousin" or something who's all quiet and sheltered, and starts speaking for her and defending her. I know, for a thing, that the quieter ones are the sluttier. Once, one of them stopped me to tell me in private "You shouldn't be saying such things around her, she doesn't know and bla bla bla...", I told her "Why don't you stop pretending you care for her, are you afraid she's gonna steal all your attention?" And a few other spicy things which I wouldn't post because Eris is going to butcher this post.
    Excuse me? You have no right to say any of that. I can't believe you. I love her. I have been her best friend since kindergarten. And her parents abused her and her father raped her untill she was 8. So she is terrified of people. And has a right to be. And she is FINALLY asking for my help getting out there. So I'm trying to help her. So get up off your high horse and act your age.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PirateKitsune View Post
    Excuse me? You have no right to say any of that. I can't believe you. I love her. I have been her best friend since kindergarten. And her parents abused her and her father raped her untill she was 8. So she is terrified of people. And has a right to be. And she is FINALLY asking for my help getting out there. So I'm trying to help her. So get up off your high horse and act your age.
    Oh please, why don't you grow up? The rape and abuse attention monging is getting really old. And yes, I can say all of that every time. You're climbing the high horse now, claiming yourself to be the closest to her and adding all those nonsese details to beshine your petty act of altruism.

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, for a start it would be very nice if you could take her to maybe a small gathering with friends. From there you should encourage her to maybe get one of those people on bbm or Facebook. So the next time that you want to do something again then you invite that same person. This means that she would be more comfortable with anoother person besides yourself. Eventually she wont be as "clingy"

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia View Post
    Well, for a start it would be very nice if you could take her to maybe a small gathering with friends. From there you should encourage her to maybe get one of those people on bbm or Facebook. So the next time that you want to do something again then you invite that same person. This means that she would be more comfortable with anoother person besides yourself. Eventually she wont be as "clingy"
    I dunno what the rest of your post is trying to say, but Facebook, pllllleeeeease, is the worst place to socialize. It's only meant to show off how "interesting" your life is and how big your ePeen is because you have over 9K fake eFriends on your page. None of the FB Events will ever help you IRL.

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

The reason which I think was mentioned I didn't read everyone's comments too long and I couldn't be bothered I mean this in the nicest way possible. Anyway the reason she clings to you is because you are the only one she can trust, her only friend, if she really wants to stop being a social hermit you may have to do a bit of tough love and force her to do things she may not like at first. It may sound harsh but people all around the world say they don't like things without even trying them but they may enjoy the activities when they have been given that chance.

I think that having little get together's with your friends like as suggested movie nights etc. She may not like it at first but over time she will develop to if forced into a routine, also try activities like a sport or social society, even something as silly as a cooking class where she is able to meet and interact with other people will be great for her. I highly recommend maybe a drama class or improvisation class as this will force her to be more social.

I know a lot of this sounds harsh and like you would be forcing her into a big leap but sometimes depending on the person is the best way rather than slow steps, all the best with it.

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know that facebook is not the best place to meet people. But as much as I dislike it myself, it is a way of talking to the people that I know. Just so that I can inbox them every now and again to see what is going on or if we want to plan an outing.
    I was just trying to say that if this friend meets new people then she should keep in contact with them in some way.

Junior Member Zeratool is on a distinguished road Zeratool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2012 04:58 PM
    Threads

After briefly reading through this thread, it sounds like your friend had it rough. For now, it would probably be good for her just to be exposed to more and more social situations. invite her over when you are with friends. Take her out to the bars. Let her get acclimated to other people while she is around somebody whom she trusts. You can't really force a friendship but you can maximize the chances that she meets other people that she likes.

Senior Member Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2012 10:52 PM
    Threads

To be honest taking her to a support group for people who have social problems might be a good idea. Or the one that I have found works is just make her go with you on errands to get used to simple interaction and take her to situations where there will be people and let her just decide what she wants to do. If she sits in a little corner and just waits let her she has to make a first step enough interaction will ease her to talking and trying to make other friends you might still have someone who shadows you for a while you just got to tell her you need some space if you do. A forum would help just to allow her to get a basic social interaction without having to be face to face till she understands that it isn't all that scary to try to talk to people.

Senior Member Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 07:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Shotcookie13512

take her out to gatherings.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by nobue Ito View Post
    take her out to gatherings.
    why did you necro this thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information