AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help finding an Anime Film ~

Junior Member Jezus is on a distinguished road Jezus's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2012 08:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Help finding an Anime Film ~

Hey guys I need your help I'm desperate to find this anime film I have watched years ago I've asked a lot of people and they don't really know here's my description: (BEWARE THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS)

these are my vague memories.. what I remember is some soldiers assaulting a beach killing villagers/people with their guns some guy/girl is trying to escape but they shot his/her mom and she dies afterwards, he/she escapes.. he/she wants revenge..

the anime film is old could be from 80's or early 90's not sure, the era feels like WWII but pretty sure it is not WWII because the anime takes place in a fiction country/world I could be wrong..

the boy/girl escapes to this town/city most of the people are poor and oppressed by an evil government they want to start a war/revolution so they have meetings and stuff.. have any of you seen Brazil favelas?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favela well the city/town looks like that like a big maze.. afterwards the boy/girl meets a girl/boy and fall in love with each other quite romantic if you ask me..

in the end there's this huge battleship or zeppelin flying in the sky they are about to destroy the city/town the boy & girl have to destroy it & help the poor people afterwards pretty sure one of the two dies it could be the boy or the girl which is sad but the people win the revolution/war and the evil government falls besides her/his dead it's a happy ending

can you guys help me? look I'M 75% sure the film is old so if you have watched anime since the year 2000 you probably won't know about it HELP? sigh
    (((}(-_-){)))-- J-E-Z-U-S --(((}(-_-){)))

Junior Member Tachibana is on a distinguished road Tachibana's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2012 09:43 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Help finding an Anime Film ~

Grave of the fireflies! <3

Junior Member Jezus is on a distinguished road Jezus's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2012 08:23 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Help finding an Anime Film ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tachibana View Post
    Grave of the fireflies! <3
    3 other people mentioned this film.. unfortunately that's not the film why? 3 reasons:

1- the film was not produced by Ghibli Studios
    2- the film i'm looking for has a romance (boy+girl same age) therefore there's no lil girl like in Grave of the Fireflies
    3- Grave of the Fireflies doesn't have a town/city like a maze/favela also most of the time the young kid is taking care of the lil girl that's not what the movie was about
    4- the film has a little big of magic at the end (Grave of the Fireflies doesn't have magic because it's supposed to represent reality)

been looking the film for years on my own and still no luck i gave up till a girl told me yesterday to ask on the forums i watched the film on TV years ago when i had DIRECT TV hopefully someone will know the title i just have to wait and have hope
    (((}(-_-){)))-- J-E-Z-U-S --(((}(-_-){)))

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information