AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Good diet and what not to eat?

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Good diet and what not to eat?

Is it possible to lose 7lbs /3 kilos in 3 days if you don't drink coffee/tea or have any sugar?

Ok so yesterday didn't have any coffee or tea or sugar, and after weighing myself today I use to weigh 90 kilos, now I weigh 88 kilos. Can people lose 7 lbs in 4 days if you stop eating sugar? I'm wondering if there is anyone else on a diet(no sugar, milk rice diet)?? What would you recommend being a good diet low-gi diet?
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Good diet and what not to eat?

It's only the water in your body that you will loose that quickly, it will get back as fast as you eat/drink normally again.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    It's only the water in your body that you will loose that quickly, it will get back as fast as you eat/drink normally again.
    Exactly, that's the problem on so-called ultra fast diets, most of the times you indeed achieve the great results they promise in like 2 weeks but you eventually regaing that weight...

Do a lot of running, avoid sugar and do a lot of mealings a day (though light) and also try some vegetals.

Anyways, good luck for your diet, hope you get sucessfull!

But not as much as this guy xD

Click image for larger version

Name:	skinny-guy.jpg
Views:	1137
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	64267

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades View Post
    Is it possible to lose 7lbs /3 kilos in 3 days if you don't drink coffee/tea or have any sugar?

Ok so yesterday didn't have any coffee or tea or sugar, and after weighing myself today I use to weigh 90 kilos, now I weigh 88 kilos. Can people lose 7 lbs in 4 days if you stop eating sugar? I'm wondering if there is anyone else on a diet(no sugar, milk rice diet)?? What would you recommend being a good diet low-gi diet?
    Sugar is just but one of the many carbohydrates that the body catabolizes for energy, and the excess is converted to fatty acids. A high-protein (although this could also possibly contribute to fat) and high-fiber diet is your best choice. But if you want to lose weight faster, you have no choice but to burn your stored energy through intensive and routine exercise.

5. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2012 10:52 PM
    Threads

Black coffee is supposed to be good for you. Just cutting back on junk food and working out is all you can really do.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Diets are incredibly bad for you and usually result in you gaining more weight as your body goes into 'starvation' mode and stores as many calories as it can. If you look at the slimmest and healthiest people on the planet (the Japanese and most asian races) they consume mostly fruit and vegetables. Very little animal products (meat, dairy, eggs). So if you want to be healthier and lose weight then eat plenty of natural plant based foods and use meat, dairy etc as a treat, rather than your main source of food. As for tea and coffee, everything in moderation is fine, but don't over-do it. If you eat a lot of packaged and processed foods you will already have a high in-take of sugar, salt and animal products.

By the way I am a qualified personal trainer, and I've studied nutrition. I suggest you do some research into a vegan diet. You don't have to follow it strictly, but it will point you in the right direction.

8. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Well you make a good start by addressing sugar. Especially refined (white) sugar... If you need sweetener in things try natural honey, preferably locally made from wildflowers. But any refined processed carbs should be minimized.

I dont prescribe to any diet that has a name, but I do try and just be healthy, eat more of the good stuff, less of the bad stuff, and plenty of physical activity. I know most dont have the means but I mainly grow my own stuff and hunt for my own meat. Only way you can be certain.

@Jasanime a trainer, nice! I've been studying nutrition as well and I may have some questions sometime...
    ~ Tristan

10. Thanks Jasanime thanked for this post
    Likes Jasanime liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades View Post

You can do it if you cut all carbohydrates to less than 20g/day and increase your fat intake to compensate. But the initial weight loss (5-10lbs in under a week) is just water loss. After that you'll see about 2-3 lbs/week.

I've gotten hella skinny doing this, and I feel healthier than I have in years. The whole eat-more-fat thing seems counter-intuitive, but modern science has pretty much debunked it's involvement in heart disease.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-08-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 08:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey there say this thread and thought I'd help how I know hOw.
    If you wan to lose some weight easy, avoid eating breads (mainly whites) cut back on sodium(salts), drink water!! See you can keep your coffee and drink your water, avoid sodas man there trash for your body!!! And see some people may not eat a lot but drinking a lot of soda will get you some extra unwanted weight. Find some time to go for a walk 1hour a day that's all you'll need. As for what I briefly read about your coffee, you'd old really lose water weight which you'd get back just as fast as u lost it. I usto be 232pounds I'm 173 right now so idono I'm just sharing what helped me.
    Good luck

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

I recommend you watch the following video; it makes a lot of sense (imo) without resorting to unnecessary jargon associated with many so-called diets. From the video you should gather why most diets fail, as the key to losing (or gaining) weight lies in how one controls their blood sugar, not merely in which foods they avoid. The video might be of interest to you if you are particularly looking to lose weight, but may not be the best solution if you are looking for a long-term, "lifestyle diet". For that I would suggest going for a balanced diet in general, but only after bringing your body down to your preferred weight (considering the advice in the video if necessary). In general avoid a high-carb diet, as this will likely lead to weight gain, unless duely complemented with intense, long term physical activity.

Last edited by .:neuko:.; 07-09-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Even if u eat the same way as u usually do the weight difference in even different times of day is happening. For example weigh urself in morning just after waking up and in evening before going to sleep and u might also see 2kg difference.
    I think people can and should eat everything they like. I have found that that is only "diet" that works for me.
    I used to do lots of diets when younger, longterm it never helped me to lose weight and i was always stressed and unhappy about it.
    then one day i just decided never to have a diet again. I started to enjoy any food i wanted, but i am happy and happyness is the best diet. Since then i have lost all the weight that i wanted. Now i am absolutely sure that dieting is a circle u cant get out of and its pointless. If you wanna lose weight, just move more, even if its just walking.
    You look great in any weight anyway when u are happy with urself and enjoy life.

15. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kind of similar to what @elisaelisa is saying, I don't usually recommend 'diets'. Typically any diet that has a name will have some disadvantage or hunger pangs or some kind of nutritional imbalance later on, or just plain too hard to maintain. While it may not drop pounds quickly, I do recommend eating healthy.
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

no. That much weight loss would be plain UNHEALTHY. From now on, only weight yourself while in underwear. Shoes, wallet, phone, jewelry, clothes, food etc... does add up. To get an accurate weigh in, do it before you eat. A fluctuation you say has more to do with what i just mentioned than actual actual your actual weight. And avoiding sugar won't help you lose weight. Your body needs sugar. The key to weight loss is moderation, too much of anything is bad for you. Weight loss is 90% diet and only 10% Actual work out regiment. You want to stay away from greasy, fried foods. Proteins in moderation are good. Don't be afraid to stuff yourself full on fish. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING bad about fish. When it gets to meat, stay away from dark meat.
    Like i said, weight loss is all about diet.
    i have found this site to be extremely helpful with my own weight loss. They have tips, videos, and recipes for food and work outs hat will get you into shape. Following their videos, i've gone from 22% body fat to 12% in the last 3 months. I've lost about 30lb of pure body fat. I hope this helps.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I weigh myself 8 times a day.
    I wont eat over 300-500 calories a day.
    Drink only almond milk, its 60 cals a cup.
    No really sugar, only water. Sometimes Green tea.
    Dont eat meat. Veggies over fruits, but i eat fruits for the sugar.
    Eat lots of soup, its only 100 -120 cals a can.
    No spreads, such a nutella or peanut butter.
    Eat crackers instead of chips, unless you really have to, then eat pretzels.
    No candy or icecream.
    Do 20 Squats, 30 lunges, 50 second wall sit, and a 100 push ups a day.

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING bad about fish.
    There are somethings wrong with fish, such as toxic levels of heavy metals. Experts disagree on how much we should intake, but most say between 1 meal a week and as little as one meal a month. Also farm raised fish has much lower levels of the good stuff and much higher levels of the bad stuff such as mercury. So I'd completely steer clear of that.
    Now personally I eat more than one meal a week with fish (usually wild caught Alaskan salmon), and it is a great source of omega-3's, but be careful when you use 'absolutes'. Perhaps fish was more perfect before the world was polluted.

BTW love your new claymore sig man... I ought to do something a little nicer myself.
    Last edited by T-Stew; 07-23-2012 at 09:18 PM.
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by T-Stew View Post
    There are somethings wrong with fish, such as toxic levels of heavy metals. Experts disagree on how much we should intake, but most say between 1 meal a week and as little as one meal a month. Also farm raised fish has much lower levels of the good stuff and much higher levels of the bad stuff such as mercury. So I'd completely steer clear of that.
    Now personally I eat more than one meal a week with fish (usually wild caught Alaskan salmon), and it is a great source of omega-3's, but be careful when you use 'absolutes'. Perhaps fish was more perfect before the world was polluted.

BTW love your new claymore sig man... I ought to do something a little nicer myself.
    Both Mercury and toxic metals are attributed to tuna more than anything. And don't forget what time you're in. these days, If heavy consumption can cause health problems in 60-70 years, then its considered "highly dangerous."

Thank you, glad you like the sig

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stick Figure View Post
    No candy or icecream.
    You need to live a little.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    [/COLOR]

You need to live a little.
    i do. so much.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Stick Figure View Post
    i do. so much.
    i'm sure you do
    Hmmm... Been a while

23. Likes Yukisakurakissu, Trippy Hippie liked this post
    Member Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Chair
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2012 01:40 PM
    Threads

Hmmm, that's actually considered unhealthy~ It's advised to only loose two pounds a week~ I don't know the exact conversion to kilos, so sorry about that. And you're going to need to make sure to drink water anyways, because water actually helps your body do its functions.
    In regards to the sugar in drinks, if you cut that out of your diet you will start to loose some weight. If you drink one soda a day for a week that's 70g of sugar going in... multiply that by weeks... well you get the idea~ it's a lot of unnecessary weight~
    But... use a calorie counter like my fitness pal to help keep track. That's what I do and I've already lost about 15 lbs now over 7 weeks. It makes it more of a long time weight loss. So check it out if you want. Ah, I hope this was kinda helpful in some way. ^^"

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoodoodoo View Post
    No candy or icecream.
    Wow... I could never do that to my body and peanut butter is good for as long as you don't eat it in excess~ lol just saying.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoodoodoo View Post
    No candy or icecream.
    Actually if you want to loose weight eating that little is probably one of the worst things you can do.

It's much better to cut out some of the calories you need each day to keep being on your current weight [the app "shape up" in the app stores isn't so bad to help you with this). Eating that little you currenly do will only make your body wanting to keep the things you are putting inside your mouth [since you are starving your body]: making you loose weight slower (since it don't want to loose any since it's starving) and will keep the things you do put in /eat more then normal, so when you start eating normal again you will go up in weight faster aswell. That is why most people that are going on a starve-diets are going up more then they lost a while after they are done with their diets.

Your strategy is something you should consider changing. In the long turn it's not good for your body either.

And you should also take a lot more care about yourself, it's not healty to have such a view on your body that you are checking your weight that many times a day. For your own sake I do hope that you are going and talking with someone about that, or are going to see "one" (you know what I am talking about) in the soon future.

Take care of yourself, both your mind and your body. You are too important not to.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Also I can mention already now that (after I read this thread some more) that I have a hard time understanding sarcasm so if you weren't serious then mweh ~ don't mind littl' me. *innocent eyes that you can't be mad at*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm..I suggest you do SFF (small frequent feedings) while watching out for the calories of what your eating and a tip my friend had told me is that you should only eat when you're hungry not because the time of day indicates it as well as eat slowly so you'll feel much more fuller (this seem to work). Sugar is mostly used as the energy source of the body so it makes sense that you lost some weight since you're body must be turning into your fat and/or muscle tissue for energy. Another is you should try some mild-moderate exercising.

Don't starve yourself, though and don't overdo the exercise.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

biggest tip: don't eat before sleeping at night; the sugars and carbs from the food just sit and become fat while you sleep. if you must eat, eat a light snack like lightly buttered popcorn/a few pretzels/fruit something like that.

cutting the sugar and drinking tea and water are best. I'm a tea drinker and my weight is stable for the most part. but i like bland green and white teas nothing too sweet.

i'm also not a big fan of sweets like cake/cookies/ice cream/candy

chewing gum also helps me from snacking other junk foods.

good luck.

Junior Member TommyStarwind is on a distinguished road TommyStarwind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2012 01:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BR1NGD0WNTH3SKY PSN ID: BR1NGD0WNTH3SKY Steam ID: TommyStarwind

Cut out the grains in your diet. Mark Sisson is an author on eating Primal. When I was doing it I lost 40 pounds in about 6 months. From 210 down to 170. It is pretty much like Paleo. Something very interesting to look into.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Mmmm foood... I would never try to diet, just increase my exersises based on my intake of carbs.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Closed Thread

Thread Information