AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

Sorry for not posting after xDD was very busy

I really can't outsmart RyuTama, really a formidable opponent xDD I did not kill her on the first night phase because we try to only get less contributing townie to make things interesting xDD I guess my team has started to get serious. They avenged me xDD

Anyway, even though I died, I can still talk in my miniforum so I guess I only turned into a potato xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

2. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    No honey, you said clearly that you would have voted for DenjaX if you had the time, meaning you had a very good idea who to vote for, so you can't just suddenly decide to tell me you had no idea who to vote for. Contradiction much? :P
    I came online after the day phase got over. That is when i found Denja suspicious >_<
    A set by blueangel06661

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by すずめ View Post
    I came online after the day phase got over. That is when i found Denja suspicious >_<
    I understand you were busy and couldn't vote; that's fine. However, normally a player would not show up after the phase is over and say something like "I would have voted for him/her, too!" Why? It only makes you look conspicuously suspicious, like you're trying to look Town...

Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 06:54 AM
    Threads

@animeyay
    Now the explanation of my vote, I was trusting @Ryatama, I was thinking he was not the wolf. And @-Ro- says
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ro-
    Well the first day phase it's always hard to pin a wolf. I asked him to explain his comment but I wasn’t able to stay online to see how it played out.

I'll [vote execute Ryutama] because the most unlikely person will often turn out to be a wolf.
    But vote to defend someone we trust is a weak argument and I was going to bed.
    Btw, @CrimsoonMoon , @animeyay , @Hakoshi , I think that you're townies ( even if you don't think the same thing about me ).
    -Ro- is still suspicious and I wanna hear @The rebel 's vote explanation.
    Last edited by Kona Chan; 08-04-2012 at 01:31 AM.

6. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    as for game..
    CrimsonMoon well, I did self vote since at time I had no clue who to vote for, and well yeah, I did say
    "Will change IF I find anybody suspicious or something" ,so I wasn't fully planning on doing a self vote

as for suspicions now,
    I am HIGHLY iffy on, those who voted for Daken,
    and you aaaall know whyyyyy..
    Some of you, (those who voted against Daken) went with he's entry line, and instantly jumped on him and all that.

doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of anyone else.. since, I have my eyes on them, but mostly on those..
    and yes, I read reasons, and to be honest, half of what I read... I kinda didn't understand.. so yeah, sorry I'm partly stupid xD

again, don't flame me yet..
    ya'll post when I'm typing, and all that
    gosh people.. how fast do ya'll type!?!?! orz
    Fair enough, Hako. Also, I don't need to explain why I voted for Daken, since I've already given my reason in my previous posts. My thought on you right now is that I'm still a little bit suspicious of you. Your behaviour seems more like exaggerated innocence, saying that you're partly stupid and don't flame you yet. So I still have my eyes on you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Suspicious of me? Fine, fine. You may say I'm lazy or guilty, but I didn't lynch a townie either. My logic for right now is simply trying to weed out the ruses. Determine the real wolves from the suspicious townies. It's a tough thing to try, but alas I'm trying.
    Not lynching a townie doesn't mean that you're not guilty. I'm just saying. I know, and that's what I'm trying to do too.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I've only done that once or twice, and yes it's my first time self-voting. Though I don't get where you get that I was normally against self-voting... As for fillers, I see what you mean, but there's not really a whole bunch to go off of. 4 guys voting for a townie, 2 (now 1) saying suspicious things out of the blue, the rest is random votes, votes on the other suspicious guy, and 2 (later 1) self-votes. With things being so slow, and questions being quite covered by Ryu and others, I'm not having the easy time to dig into folks.

I would've been alright with the self-vote. I'm not jumping Hakoshi at all for self-voting at the beginning. I was merely pointing out there were more options than just self-voting seeming that CrimsonMoon didn't seem to like that option. Also pointing out that he could've simply not voted for lack of time and info to process before leaving. But seeming that he was put-off by self-voting, I doubt he would've accepted not voting.
    I think you've said in the past game that you said you're against self-voting because you think that self-voting is a cheap move. Yet you were doing exactly that, and you even try to make me self-vote. Also, the options that you gave me are all self-voting, so what are you implying? Isn't that the same as forcing me to self-vote? You sound like you're trying to say that random votes are legit, which means that you don't have to question their logic in random voting. Yes, that may be true, but isn't that too simplistic? You're almost saying that people who random vote shouldn't be questioned because they're innocent. I don't see the logic in that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    I am soo confused now after reading most of the posts since my last post. Think I'll just go have some cake now. Coming Honey-senpia?
    Okay,,, so are there any CONSTRUCTIVE ideas on who I should vote for since I can't seem to keep up with every single post?
    Hmm, thinking I might just go for another random vote again. Just not sure.
    [VOTE EXECUTE Cheese the suarus Rex] simply cause I have no clue what's going on since I been enjoying some snacks.
    I don't know why but I think that you're trying too hard to be innocent by being clueless and confused. It was already dp2, surely you have someone you suspected, instead of random-voting? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    I might vote for Momo-chan since she seems to act all confused and noobish.... when she could just be acting.

Or I could be wrong.
    Then why didn't you vote? I see you posting, and you have some people you're suspicious at, yet haven't voted at all. Also, what do you mean by this: "Great overlords love deception and surprises."?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    You're right if the town is against me but it's not the case now ( I think ), only CrimsonMoon try to kill me ^^ . So it was just a question without anything else
    Well, you were the most suspicious to me. Also, I'm not the only one who thinks that you're suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    Ro, Suzume, Momo, and Seraphin... I'm starting to get 'em mixed up. '>_>
    And your point to the game?

animeyay
    Now the explanation of my vote, I was trusting Ryatama, I was thinking he was not the wolf. And -Ro- says
    "
    Well the first day phase it's always hard to pin a wolf. I asked him to explain his comment but I wasn’t able to stay online to see how it played out.

I'll [vote execute Ryutama] because the most unlikely person will often turn out to be a wolf.
    "
    But vote to defend someone we trust is a weak argument and I was going to bed.
    Btw, CrimsoonMoon , animeyay , Hakoshi , I think that you're townies ( even if you don't think the same thing about me ).
    -Ro- is still suspicious and I wanna hear there bel 's vote explanation.
    You should change your vote, since Ryu is no longer alive. ._.

Okay, here's what I think. The only person who voted for Ryu is @-Ro- . So got anything to say? You seem confident that Ryu is wolf. You also voted for Daken. Too much of a coincidence, if I must say.

Also, I'd like to hear more from confused people who post but never really give much input to the game, and to the people who never post. ._.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

AHA.

I can't be the only one who saw that coming. I'm kinda sad that I can't participate this day phase but I pretty much knew I was a goner when I saw the King had decided to lynch Denja. Thanks for trusting me, King-guy/gal!

Speaking of which, Maru wanted me to tell the wolves specifically that I actually wasn't the King. GET MAD, WOLVES. ;D

Good luck townies!

Now back to watching Portal 2 playthroughs on Youtube.

Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's not a vote it was a quote of -Ro-... But I did't put a box...

10. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I understand you were busy and couldn't vote; that's fine. However, normally a player would not show up after the phase is over and say something like "I would have voted for him/her, too!" Why? It only makes you look conspicuously suspicious, like you're trying to look Town...
    Whatever. I did not mean it in that way
    A set by blueangel06661

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Speaking of which, Maru wanted me to tell the wolves specifically that I actually wasn't the King. GET MAD, WOLVES. ;D
    Aha! I somehow had the feeling the King was someone else

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Also, I'd like to hear more from confused people who post but never really give much input to the game, and to the people who never post. ._.
    Yes, my thoughts exactly. SIZARY MOMO, すずめ, and The Rebel specifically. they are all acting so confused that it's making me wonder if we should just try to vote them out anyway lol. but nah, we probably shouldn't, I was merely exaggerating my dismay.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Now the explanation of my vote, I was trusting Ryatama, I was thinking he was not the wolf
    You were trusting RyuTama, how?
    Did you think she was surely a Townie, or were you agreeing with her accusation of DenjaX?

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Not lynching a townie doesn't mean that you're not guilty. I'm just saying. I know, and that's what I'm trying to do too.
    No. You're trying to be a simple little townie, thumbing your way through, hoping you lynch wolves, and accepting any lynched townies as collateral. Typical stuff. I'm trying to make sure my votes are for wolves and wolves alone. In order to minimize the amount of townies being lynched.

I think you've said in the past game that you said you're against self-voting because you think that self-voting is a cheap move. Yet you were doing exactly that, and you even try to make me self-vote. Also, the options that you gave me are all self-voting, so what are you implying? Isn't that the same as forcing me to self-vote? You sound like you're trying to say that random votes are legit, which means that you don't have to question their logic in random voting. Yes, that may be true, but isn't that too simplistic? You're almost saying that people who random vote shouldn't be questioned because they're innocent. I don't see the logic in that.
    Yes, and in that game I was trying to come off a tad bit scummy. And Random Voting is not self-voting. Are Random Votes legit? Sure, Logical, no. Therefore, I don't expect you to see any logic in it. And I don't have to question someone's logic in it, because there is none. It's a wild guess.

Also, if I questioned everyone that random voted, I'd never get anywhere. Instead I simply keep that vote in mind and move on until/unless I find a reason to come back and question it.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    AHA.

I can't be the only one who saw that coming. I'm kinda sad that I can't participate this day phase but I pretty much knew I was a goner when I saw the King had decided to lynch Denja. Thanks for trusting me, King-guy/gal!

Good luck townies!

Now back to watching Portal 2 playthroughs on Youtube.
    What?! You weren't the King..... Well then..... Guess we won't find that out until the end. Thanks for helping us out though, Ryu! ^.^
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

14. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay
    Yes, my thoughts exactly. SIZARY MOMO, すずめ, and The Rebel specifically. they are all acting so confused that it's making me wonder if we should just try to vote them out anyway lol. but nah, we probably shouldn't, I was merely exaggerating my dismay.
    I'm also dismayed by this, but then again, just because they don't post doesn't mean that they're wolves. I'll hold back my votes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666
    No. You're trying to be a simple little townie, thumbing your way through, hoping you lynch wolves, and accepting any lynched townies as collateral. Typical stuff. I'm trying to make sure my votes are for wolves and wolves alone. In order to minimize the amount of townies being lynched.
    ----------------
    Yes, and in that game I was trying to come off a tad bit scummy. And Random Voting is not self-voting. Are Random Votes legit? Sure, Logical, no. Therefore, I don't expect you to see any logic in it. And I don't have to question someone's logic in it, because there is none. It's a wild guess.

Also, if I questioned everyone that random voted, I'd never get anywhere. Instead I simply keep that vote in mind and move on until/unless I find a reason to come back and question it.
    Well, now I am hurt. Of course I'm hoping to lynch wolves, but do you think I know exactly who the wolves are? Do you think I'm happy to see townies die? No. That's why I vote, in the hope that I'd at least lynch a wolf. Also, don't think that you're the only one who wants to make sure that all of the wolves are lynched, because I do too. But I know sometimes I make wrong judgements. Dp 1 was always so slow, so there was little to no evidence to know who is who. And I wasn't around much to see how the phase played out. I didn't even get to see Daken's defense until after his death.

Suit yourself. I just think that everyone can vote for anyone, in the basis of random votes, and they'll not be questioned for that. And that also includes wolves. They'll just say 'I voted for xxx, just because I don't have any clue, so it's a random vote', when in fact, they have the advantage over townies because they know who the wolves are. Of course I do agree that we shouldn't question random votes that much, but I still find it suspicious to random vote. It's either they don't have any clue, or they're wolves trying to feign innocence. I don't like the sound of the latter.

>>Enter My World<<

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Well I fail to see how me starting the bandwagon against Daken is reason for suspicion, since the first 2 votes of a bandwagon are normally townies and it was up to other people to follow my vote.

The vote for RyuTama was simply because she was making many accusations but no one was questioning her in return… which seems a bit silly to me. But the moment Denja was revealed as a wolf and one of her suspicions was realized, it made her more of a townie.

Those people who self voted in the first phase are somewhat suspicious to me because it doesn't benefit the town.

[Vote execute ZombieWolf2508] because I haven't heard much from you yet except that you find DeathBlade to be suspicious.
    Last edited by -Ro-; 08-04-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Also, since I'm not going to come back for this phase, I'm going to cast my vote now. But hopefully if I wake up earlier and this phase isn't over, I'll post more. But don't count on it. I always woke up late. ._.

I'm still waiting for -Ro- to say her defense. Also, I'm still suspicious of Seraphin and Hako. But right now, I'm more suspicious of confused people, especially The Rebel, seeing that he just came in and said that he was confused, posting unrelated stuff and what not. I'm thinking it's an exaggerated innocence, trying to throw people off balance and making people believe that he's innocent, when in fact, he could be a wolf.

[Vote Execute The Rebel]

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Never mind, I saw @-Ro- 's defense already.

>>Enter My World<<

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aha! I somehow had the feeling the King was someone else

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

You were trusting RyuTama, how?
    Did you think she was surely a Townie, or were you agreeing with her accusation of DenjaX?
    I was (almost) sure that he was a townie. Furthermore a townie who search for truth and not a townie who stay and do nothing.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I was (almost) sure that he was a townie. Furthermore a townie who search for truth and not a townie who stay and do nothing.
    So you were almost sure RyuTama was a townie, and yet you didn't say ANYTHING at all to support her?
    Even when you voted for -Ro-, you didn't bother stating that you trusted RyuTama?

This is very very iffy to me.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's just a random vote [Vote Execute The Rebel]
    I still need info to vote
    Last edited by Suzume; 08-04-2012 at 12:09 PM.
    A set by blueangel06661

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I still need info to vote
    It's been what, 3 days, and you "still need info"?
    Are you only gonna start voting logically when the host directly tells you who the villains are?
    Com'on, you aren't even trying...

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's been what, 3 days, and you "still need info"?
    Are you only gonna start voting logically when the host directly tells you who the villains are?
    Com'on, you aren't even trying...

I know. I am suspicious on people too. I need to find who is a town or wolf.
    A set by blueangel06661

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So you were almost sure RyuTama was a townie, and yet you didn't say ANYTHING at all to support her?
    Even when you voted for -Ro-, you didn't bother stating that you trusted RyuTama?

This is very very iffy to me.
    It's suspicious to take our beliefs for us? Now I've already tell my opinion about many people. You can trust me or not. Wise king saves me and I'm stiil a target for you, think a little more and you'll see that I'm not a wolf. And there was only one vote against Ryutama so no need to defend her and looks like a couple of wolves, my second vote against -Ro- was enought to save Ryutama .

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I know. I am suspicious on people too. I need to find who is a town or wolf.
    then start finding out "who is a town or wolf" lol.
    you can't find out anything if you don't ask people anything

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

It's suspicious to take our beliefs for us? Now I've already tell my opinion about many people. You can trust me or not. Wise king saves me and I'm stiil a target for you, think a little more and you'll see that I'm not a wolf. And there was only one vote against Ryutama so no need to defend her and looks like a couple of wolves, my second vote against -Ro- was enought to save Ryutama .
    How do you know the wise King was trying to save you?
    maybe s/he was just trying to lynch DenjaX instead.

more importantly, how could you be so convinced about RyuTama's identity?
    and you can't say someone else (-Ro-) is suspicious just because he voted for someone who you think is a townie.
    townies vote for other townies all the time

the only way for a player to be so sure about someone is if they are a villain :/

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

and you can't say someone else (-Ro-) is suspicious just because he voted for someone who you think is a townie.

the only way for a player to be so sure about someone is if they are a villain :/
    I am trying to. You guys play the game when i'm at school and i absolutely have no clue when i start reading posts >.<

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Last edited by Eris; 08-04-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: I chased off the spammer, cleaned up your quote of his spam
    A set by blueangel06661

26. Thanks Kona Chan, DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Likes Kona Chan, DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm repeating myself: my second vote was enough to save Ryutama. And how could I be convinced of Ryutama identity. Read her previous post and you will see a girl who was working for town sake.
    Last edited by Kona Chan; 08-04-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm repeating myself: my second vote was enough to save Ryutama. And how could I be convinced of Ryutama identity. Read her previous post and you will see a girl who was working for town sake.
    See, you can say anything you want after a player has died. It's not so different from Suzume when she came in, after DenjaX was killed, to say she would have voted for DenjaX. If you didn't speak up for RyuTama when she was still alive, whatever you say after her death will not help you look good.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

but I'm also reading -Ro-'s posts right now, so I'm not set on voting for you yet :P

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    Well I fail to see how me starting the bandwagon against Daken is reason for suspicion, since the first 2 votes of a bandwagon are normally townies and it was up to other people to follow my vote.

The vote for RyuTama was simply because she was making many accusations but no one was questioning her in return… which seems a bit silly to me. But the moment Denja was revealed as a wolf and one of her suspicions was realized, it made her more of a townie.

Those people who self voted in the first phase are somewhat suspicious to me because it doesn't benefit the town.

[Vote execute ZombieWolf2508] because I haven't heard much from you yet except that you find DeathBlade to be suspicious.
    Or maybe I'm just next on your list to kill. Go ahead and waste that vote. I've given enough input. No, I haven't been posting wide-open, but I normally don't. Usually I post only a few concentrated posts each phase. And though it may be stupid, wolves can start bandwagons just as easily as a townie can. Besides, not only did you vote for Daken the phase he was killed in, but for Ryu in the phase she was killed in as well. It could have been mere coincidence. Or it could be that the wolves are stalking your votes. But wolves have voted for people and then night killed them in the past, it's happened before. And all the followed wolf has to do is cry "scapegoat."

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

See, you can say anything you want after a player has died. It's not so different from Suzume when she came in, after DenjaX was killed, to say she would have voted for DenjaX. If you didn't speak up for RyuTama when she was still alive, whatever you say after her death will not help you look good.
    What I say now explain some of my actions before her dead. It's seems that you don't want to believe in me. But I'm honest since the beginning.

31. Dislikes anime_lover0926 disliked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information