AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 584

Thread: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

  1. #326
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,003,661.47
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 01:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    22
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,870
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    845
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Sorry for not posting after xDD was very busy

    I really can't outsmart RyuTama, really a formidable opponent xDD I did not kill her on the first night phase because we try to only get less contributing townie to make things interesting xDD I guess my team has started to get serious. They avenged me xDD

    Anyway, even though I died, I can still talk in my miniforum so I guess I only turned into a potato xDD


  2. Likes RyuTama liked this post
  3. #327
    Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    91.05
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2014 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    With my friends.
    Age
    16
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    10
    Rep Power
    134

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    No honey, you said clearly that you would have voted for DenjaX if you had the time, meaning you had a very good idea who to vote for, so you can't just suddenly decide to tell me you had no idea who to vote for. Contradiction much? :P
    I came online after the day phase got over. That is when i found Denja suspicious >_<
    A set by blueangel06661

  4. #328
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 09:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    27
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1033
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by すずめ View Post
    I came online after the day phase got over. That is when i found Denja suspicious >_<
    I understand you were busy and couldn't vote; that's fine. However, normally a player would not show up after the phase is over and say something like "I would have voted for him/her, too!" Why? It only makes you look conspicuously suspicious, like you're trying to look Town...

  5. #329
    Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    2,222.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    @animeyay
    Now the explanation of my vote, I was trusting @Ryatama, I was thinking he was not the wolf. And @-Ro- says
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ro-
    Well the first day phase it's always hard to pin a wolf. I asked him to explain his comment but I wasn’t able to stay online to see how it played out.

    I'll [vote execute Ryutama] because the most unlikely person will often turn out to be a wolf.
    But vote to defend someone we trust is a weak argument and I was going to bed.
    Btw, @CrimsoonMoon , @animeyay , @Hakoshi , I think that you're townies ( even if you don't think the same thing about me ).
    -Ro- is still suspicious and I wanna hear @The rebel 's vote explanation.
    Last edited by Kona Chan; 08-04-2012 at 02:31 AM.

  6. Likes RyuTama liked this post
  7. #330
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    213.66
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 10:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    A Kingdom of Unexpected Treasures
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,107
    Blog Entries
    83
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    2373

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    as for game..
    CrimsonMoon well, I did self vote since at time I had no clue who to vote for, and well yeah, I did say
    "Will change IF I find anybody suspicious or something" ,so I wasn't fully planning on doing a self vote

    as for suspicions now,
    I am HIGHLY iffy on, those who voted for Daken,
    and you aaaall know whyyyyy..
    Some of you, (those who voted against Daken) went with he's entry line, and instantly jumped on him and all that.

    doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of anyone else.. since, I have my eyes on them, but mostly on those..
    and yes, I read reasons, and to be honest, half of what I read... I kinda didn't understand.. so yeah, sorry I'm partly stupid xD

    again, don't flame me yet..
    ya'll post when I'm typing, and all that
    gosh people.. how fast do ya'll type!?!?! orz
    Fair enough, Hako. Also, I don't need to explain why I voted for Daken, since I've already given my reason in my previous posts. My thought on you right now is that I'm still a little bit suspicious of you. Your behaviour seems more like exaggerated innocence, saying that you're partly stupid and don't flame you yet. So I still have my eyes on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Suspicious of me? Fine, fine. You may say I'm lazy or guilty, but I didn't lynch a townie either. My logic for right now is simply trying to weed out the ruses. Determine the real wolves from the suspicious townies. It's a tough thing to try, but alas I'm trying.
    Not lynching a townie doesn't mean that you're not guilty. I'm just saying. I know, and that's what I'm trying to do too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I've only done that once or twice, and yes it's my first time self-voting. Though I don't get where you get that I was normally against self-voting... As for fillers, I see what you mean, but there's not really a whole bunch to go off of. 4 guys voting for a townie, 2 (now 1) saying suspicious things out of the blue, the rest is random votes, votes on the other suspicious guy, and 2 (later 1) self-votes. With things being so slow, and questions being quite covered by Ryu and others, I'm not having the easy time to dig into folks.


    I would've been alright with the self-vote. I'm not jumping Hakoshi at all for self-voting at the beginning. I was merely pointing out there were more options than just self-voting seeming that CrimsonMoon didn't seem to like that option. Also pointing out that he could've simply not voted for lack of time and info to process before leaving. But seeming that he was put-off by self-voting, I doubt he would've accepted not voting.
    I think you've said in the past game that you said you're against self-voting because you think that self-voting is a cheap move. Yet you were doing exactly that, and you even try to make me self-vote. Also, the options that you gave me are all self-voting, so what are you implying? Isn't that the same as forcing me to self-vote? You sound like you're trying to say that random votes are legit, which means that you don't have to question their logic in random voting. Yes, that may be true, but isn't that too simplistic? You're almost saying that people who random vote shouldn't be questioned because they're innocent. I don't see the logic in that.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    I am soo confused now after reading most of the posts since my last post. Think I'll just go have some cake now. Coming Honey-senpia?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Okay,,, so are there any CONSTRUCTIVE ideas on who I should vote for since I can't seem to keep up with every single post?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Hmm, thinking I might just go for another random vote again. Just not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    [VOTE EXECUTE Cheese the suarus Rex] simply cause I have no clue what's going on since I been enjoying some snacks.
    I don't know why but I think that you're trying too hard to be innocent by being clueless and confused. It was already dp2, surely you have someone you suspected, instead of random-voting? Any thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    I might vote for Momo-chan since she seems to act all confused and noobish.... when she could just be acting.

    Or I could be wrong.
    Then why didn't you vote? I see you posting, and you have some people you're suspicious at, yet haven't voted at all. Also, what do you mean by this: "Great overlords love deception and surprises."?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    You're right if the town is against me but it's not the case now ( I think ), only CrimsonMoon try to kill me ^^ . So it was just a question without anything else
    Well, you were the most suspicious to me. Also, I'm not the only one who thinks that you're suspicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    Ro, Suzume, Momo, and Seraphin... I'm starting to get 'em mixed up. '>_>
    And your point to the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    animeyay
    Now the explanation of my vote, I was trusting Ryatama, I was thinking he was not the wolf. And -Ro- says
    "
    Well the first day phase it's always hard to pin a wolf. I asked him to explain his comment but I wasn’t able to stay online to see how it played out.

    I'll [vote execute Ryutama] because the most unlikely person will often turn out to be a wolf.
    "
    But vote to defend someone we trust is a weak argument and I was going to bed.
    Btw, CrimsoonMoon , animeyay , Hakoshi , I think that you're townies ( even if you don't think the same thing about me ).
    -Ro- is still suspicious and I wanna hear there bel 's vote explanation.
    You should change your vote, since Ryu is no longer alive. ._.

    Okay, here's what I think. The only person who voted for Ryu is @-Ro- . So got anything to say? You seem confident that Ryu is wolf. You also voted for Daken. Too much of a coincidence, if I must say.

    Also, I'd like to hear more from confused people who post but never really give much input to the game, and to the people who never post. ._.

    >>Enter My World<<


    Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

    The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

  8. #331
    さらさら〜さらさら〜
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    326,633.19
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Cheese Pig Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 10:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bel-Air
    Threads
    22
    Posts
    4,253
    AL Lyrics
    69
    Rep Power
    2184
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    AHA.

    I can't be the only one who saw that coming. I'm kinda sad that I can't participate this day phase but I pretty much knew I was a goner when I saw the King had decided to lynch Denja. Thanks for trusting me, King-guy/gal!

    Speaking of which, Maru wanted me to tell the wolves specifically that I actually wasn't the King. GET MAD, WOLVES. ;D

    Good luck townies!


    Now back to watching Portal 2 playthroughs on Youtube.

  9. #332
    Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    2,222.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    It's not a vote it was a quote of -Ro-... But I did't put a box...

  10. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
  11. #333
    Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    91.05
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2014 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    With my friends.
    Age
    16
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    10
    Rep Power
    134

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    I understand you were busy and couldn't vote; that's fine. However, normally a player would not show up after the phase is over and say something like "I would have voted for him/her, too!" Why? It only makes you look conspicuously suspicious, like you're trying to look Town...
    Whatever. I did not mean it in that way
    A set by blueangel06661

  12. #334
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 09:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    27
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1033
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Speaking of which, Maru wanted me to tell the wolves specifically that I actually wasn't the King. GET MAD, WOLVES. ;D
    Aha! I somehow had the feeling the King was someone else

    ---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Also, I'd like to hear more from confused people who post but never really give much input to the game, and to the people who never post. ._.
    Yes, my thoughts exactly. SIZARY MOMO, すずめ, and The Rebel specifically. they are all acting so confused that it's making me wonder if we should just try to vote them out anyway lol. but nah, we probably shouldn't, I was merely exaggerating my dismay.

    ---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    Now the explanation of my vote, I was trusting Ryatama, I was thinking he was not the wolf
    You were trusting RyuTama, how?
    Did you think she was surely a Townie, or were you agreeing with her accusation of DenjaX?

  13. #335
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    821,700.79
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 01:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,380
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1386
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Not lynching a townie doesn't mean that you're not guilty. I'm just saying. I know, and that's what I'm trying to do too.
    No. You're trying to be a simple little townie, thumbing your way through, hoping you lynch wolves, and accepting any lynched townies as collateral. Typical stuff. I'm trying to make sure my votes are for wolves and wolves alone. In order to minimize the amount of townies being lynched.

    I think you've said in the past game that you said you're against self-voting because you think that self-voting is a cheap move. Yet you were doing exactly that, and you even try to make me self-vote. Also, the options that you gave me are all self-voting, so what are you implying? Isn't that the same as forcing me to self-vote? You sound like you're trying to say that random votes are legit, which means that you don't have to question their logic in random voting. Yes, that may be true, but isn't that too simplistic? You're almost saying that people who random vote shouldn't be questioned because they're innocent. I don't see the logic in that.
    Yes, and in that game I was trying to come off a tad bit scummy. And Random Voting is not self-voting. Are Random Votes legit? Sure, Logical, no. Therefore, I don't expect you to see any logic in it. And I don't have to question someone's logic in it, because there is none. It's a wild guess.

    Also, if I questioned everyone that random voted, I'd never get anywhere. Instead I simply keep that vote in mind and move on until/unless I find a reason to come back and question it.

    ---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    AHA.

    I can't be the only one who saw that coming. I'm kinda sad that I can't participate this day phase but I pretty much knew I was a goner when I saw the King had decided to lynch Denja. Thanks for trusting me, King-guy/gal!

    Speaking of which, Maru wanted me to tell the wolves specifically that I actually wasn't the King. GET MAD, WOLVES. ;D

    Good luck townies!


    Now back to watching Portal 2 playthroughs on Youtube.
    What?! You weren't the King..... Well then..... Guess we won't find that out until the end. Thanks for helping us out though, Ryu! ^.^
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  14. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
  15. #336
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    213.66
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 10:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    A Kingdom of Unexpected Treasures
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,107
    Blog Entries
    83
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    2373

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay
    Yes, my thoughts exactly. SIZARY MOMO, すずめ, and The Rebel specifically. they are all acting so confused that it's making me wonder if we should just try to vote them out anyway lol. but nah, we probably shouldn't, I was merely exaggerating my dismay.
    I'm also dismayed by this, but then again, just because they don't post doesn't mean that they're wolves. I'll hold back my votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666
    No. You're trying to be a simple little townie, thumbing your way through, hoping you lynch wolves, and accepting any lynched townies as collateral. Typical stuff. I'm trying to make sure my votes are for wolves and wolves alone. In order to minimize the amount of townies being lynched.
    ----------------
    Yes, and in that game I was trying to come off a tad bit scummy. And Random Voting is not self-voting. Are Random Votes legit? Sure, Logical, no. Therefore, I don't expect you to see any logic in it. And I don't have to question someone's logic in it, because there is none. It's a wild guess.

    Also, if I questioned everyone that random voted, I'd never get anywhere. Instead I simply keep that vote in mind and move on until/unless I find a reason to come back and question it.
    Well, now I am hurt. Of course I'm hoping to lynch wolves, but do you think I know exactly who the wolves are? Do you think I'm happy to see townies die? No. That's why I vote, in the hope that I'd at least lynch a wolf. Also, don't think that you're the only one who wants to make sure that all of the wolves are lynched, because I do too. But I know sometimes I make wrong judgements. Dp 1 was always so slow, so there was little to no evidence to know who is who. And I wasn't around much to see how the phase played out. I didn't even get to see Daken's defense until after his death.

    Suit yourself. I just think that everyone can vote for anyone, in the basis of random votes, and they'll not be questioned for that. And that also includes wolves. They'll just say 'I voted for xxx, just because I don't have any clue, so it's a random vote', when in fact, they have the advantage over townies because they know who the wolves are. Of course I do agree that we shouldn't question random votes that much, but I still find it suspicious to random vote. It's either they don't have any clue, or they're wolves trying to feign innocence. I don't like the sound of the latter.

    >>Enter My World<<


    Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

    The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

  16. #337
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    122.26
    Gender
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 03:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    551

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Well I fail to see how me starting the bandwagon against Daken is reason for suspicion, since the first 2 votes of a bandwagon are normally townies and it was up to other people to follow my vote.

    The vote for RyuTama was simply because she was making many accusations but no one was questioning her in return… which seems a bit silly to me. But the moment Denja was revealed as a wolf and one of her suspicions was realized, it made her more of a townie.

    Those people who self voted in the first phase are somewhat suspicious to me because it doesn't benefit the town.

    [Vote execute ZombieWolf2508] because I haven't heard much from you yet except that you find DeathBlade to be suspicious.
    Last edited by -Ro-; 08-04-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.


  17. #338
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    213.66
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 10:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    A Kingdom of Unexpected Treasures
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,107
    Blog Entries
    83
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    2373

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Also, since I'm not going to come back for this phase, I'm going to cast my vote now. But hopefully if I wake up earlier and this phase isn't over, I'll post more. But don't count on it. I always woke up late. ._.

    I'm still waiting for -Ro- to say her defense. Also, I'm still suspicious of Seraphin and Hako. But right now, I'm more suspicious of confused people, especially The Rebel, seeing that he just came in and said that he was confused, posting unrelated stuff and what not. I'm thinking it's an exaggerated innocence, trying to throw people off balance and making people believe that he's innocent, when in fact, he could be a wolf.

    [Vote Execute The Rebel]

    ---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

    Never mind, I saw @-Ro- 's defense already.

    >>Enter My World<<


    Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

    The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

  18. #339
    Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    2,222.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Aha! I somehow had the feeling the King was someone else

    ---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------


    Yes, my thoughts exactly. SIZARY MOMO, すずめ, and The Rebel specifically. they are all acting so confused that it's making me wonder if we should just try to vote them out anyway lol. but nah, we probably shouldn't, I was merely exaggerating my dismay.

    ---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------


    You were trusting RyuTama, how?
    Did you think she was surely a Townie, or were you agreeing with her accusation of DenjaX?
    I was (almost) sure that he was a townie. Furthermore a townie who search for truth and not a townie who stay and do nothing.

  19. #340
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 09:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    27
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1033
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    I was (almost) sure that he was a townie. Furthermore a townie who search for truth and not a townie who stay and do nothing.
    So you were almost sure RyuTama was a townie, and yet you didn't say ANYTHING at all to support her?
    Even when you voted for -Ro-, you didn't bother stating that you trusted RyuTama?

    This is very very iffy to me.

  20. #341
    Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    91.05
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2014 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    With my friends.
    Age
    16
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    10
    Rep Power
    134

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    It's just a random vote [Vote Execute The Rebel]
    I still need info to vote
    Last edited by Suzume; 08-04-2012 at 01:09 PM.
    A set by blueangel06661

  21. #342
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 09:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    27
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1033
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by すずめ View Post
    I still need info to vote
    It's been what, 3 days, and you "still need info"?
    Are you only gonna start voting logically when the host directly tells you who the villains are?
    Com'on, you aren't even trying...


  22. #343
    Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    91.05
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2014 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    With my friends.
    Age
    16
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    10
    Rep Power
    134

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    It's been what, 3 days, and you "still need info"?
    Are you only gonna start voting logically when the host directly tells you who the villains are?
    Com'on, you aren't even trying...

    I know. I am suspicious on people too. I need to find who is a town or wolf.
    A set by blueangel06661

  23. #344
    Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    2,222.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    So you were almost sure RyuTama was a townie, and yet you didn't say ANYTHING at all to support her?
    Even when you voted for -Ro-, you didn't bother stating that you trusted RyuTama?

    This is very very iffy to me.
    It's suspicious to take our beliefs for us? Now I've already tell my opinion about many people. You can trust me or not. Wise king saves me and I'm stiil a target for you, think a little more and you'll see that I'm not a wolf. And there was only one vote against Ryutama so no need to defend her and looks like a couple of wolves, my second vote against -Ro- was enought to save Ryutama .

  24. #345
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 09:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    27
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1033
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by すずめ View Post
    I know. I am suspicious on people too. I need to find who is a town or wolf.
    then start finding out "who is a town or wolf" lol.
    you can't find out anything if you don't ask people anything

    ---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    It's suspicious to take our beliefs for us? Now I've already tell my opinion about many people. You can trust me or not. Wise king saves me and I'm stiil a target for you, think a little more and you'll see that I'm not a wolf. And there was only one vote against Ryutama so no need to defend her and looks like a couple of wolves, my second vote against -Ro- was enought to save Ryutama .
    How do you know the wise King was trying to save you?
    maybe s/he was just trying to lynch DenjaX instead.

    more importantly, how could you be so convinced about RyuTama's identity?
    and you can't say someone else (-Ro-) is suspicious just because he voted for someone who you think is a townie.
    townies vote for other townies all the time

    the only way for a player to be so sure about someone is if they are a villain :/

  25. #346
    Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    91.05
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2014 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    With my friends.
    Age
    16
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    577
    Blog Entries
    10
    Rep Power
    134

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    then start finding out "who is a town or wolf" lol.
    you can't find out anything if you don't ask people anything

    ---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------


    How do you know the wise King was trying to save you?
    maybe s/he was just trying to lynch DenjaX instead.

    more importantly, how could you be so convinced about RyuTama's identity?
    and you can't say someone else (-Ro-) is suspicious just because he voted for someone who you think is a townie.
    townies vote for other townies all the time

    the only way for a player to be so sure about someone is if they are a villain :/
    I am trying to. You guys play the game when i'm at school and i absolutely have no clue when i start reading posts >.<

    ---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

    Last edited by Eris; 08-04-2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: I chased off the spammer, cleaned up your quote of his spam
    A set by blueangel06661

  26. Thanks Kona Chan, DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Likes Kona Chan, DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
  27. #347
    Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    2,222.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    then start finding out "who is a town or wolf" lol.
    you can't find out anything if you don't ask people anything

    ---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------


    How do you know the wise King was trying to save you?
    maybe s/he was just trying to lynch DenjaX instead.

    more importantly, how could you be so convinced about RyuTama's identity?
    and you can't say someone else (-Ro-) is suspicious just because he voted for someone who you think is a townie.
    townies vote for other townies all the time

    the only way for a player to be so sure about someone is if they are a villain :/
    I'm repeating myself: my second vote was enough to save Ryutama. And how could I be convinced of Ryutama identity. Read her previous post and you will see a girl who was working for town sake.
    Last edited by Kona Chan; 08-04-2012 at 01:29 PM.

  28. #348
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 09:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    27
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1033
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    I'm repeating myself: my second vote was enough to save Ryutama. And how could I be convinced of Ryutama identity. Read her previous post and you will see a girl who was working for town sake.
    See, you can say anything you want after a player has died. It's not so different from Suzume when she came in, after DenjaX was killed, to say she would have voted for DenjaX. If you didn't speak up for RyuTama when she was still alive, whatever you say after her death will not help you look good.

    ---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

    but I'm also reading -Ro-'s posts right now, so I'm not set on voting for you yet :P

  29. #349
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,612.93
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    24
    Posts
    1,860
    Rep Power
    684
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    Well I fail to see how me starting the bandwagon against Daken is reason for suspicion, since the first 2 votes of a bandwagon are normally townies and it was up to other people to follow my vote.

    The vote for RyuTama was simply because she was making many accusations but no one was questioning her in return… which seems a bit silly to me. But the moment Denja was revealed as a wolf and one of her suspicions was realized, it made her more of a townie.

    Those people who self voted in the first phase are somewhat suspicious to me because it doesn't benefit the town.

    [Vote execute ZombieWolf2508] because I haven't heard much from you yet except that you find DeathBlade to be suspicious.
    Or maybe I'm just next on your list to kill. Go ahead and waste that vote. I've given enough input. No, I haven't been posting wide-open, but I normally don't. Usually I post only a few concentrated posts each phase. And though it may be stupid, wolves can start bandwagons just as easily as a townie can. Besides, not only did you vote for Daken the phase he was killed in, but for Ryu in the phase she was killed in as well. It could have been mere coincidence. Or it could be that the wolves are stalking your votes. But wolves have voted for people and then night killed them in the past, it's happened before. And all the followed wolf has to do is cry "scapegoat."

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  30. #350
    Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    2,222.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    See, you can say anything you want after a player has died. It's not so different from Suzume when she came in, after DenjaX was killed, to say she would have voted for DenjaX. If you didn't speak up for RyuTama when she was still alive, whatever you say after her death will not help you look good.
    What I say now explain some of my actions before her dead. It's seems that you don't want to believe in me. But I'm honest since the beginning.

  31. Dislikes anime_lover0926 disliked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Wolf XXVI Gangster Movies Edition[Sign up thread]
    By -GAZKUL- in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Sign up thread
    By Ωmega in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 11:08 PM
  3. Wolf XXIII: Persona 3 Edition [Game Thread]
    By Rei in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 549
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 12:42 PM
  4. Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]
    By Ribbon in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 1234
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 11:24 AM
  5. Wolf XXII: Metal Gear Edition [Game Thread]
    By ZombieWolf2508 in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 465
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 01:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts