AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michel Telo or Gotye anybody?

Member rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Orange Dango Baka Watermelon
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 12:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Michel Telo or Gotye anybody?

These are probably my most favorite artists. You might know the hit ai se eu te pego by Michel Telo and the hit somebody i used to know by Gotye. These are just two songs out of many others that they have made. One of my personal favorites is bronte by Gotye. Well, I do not want to ramble on any further so here are the songs.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2013 12:10 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Michel Telo or Gotye anybody?

Mind if I ask you are you Brazilian? Ai se eu te pego....that song has been playing everywhere in Brazil it's actually quite annoying -__-; when you hear it non-stop. Supposedly there's an English version of the song Ai se eu te pego...
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: Fate/UnboundTumblr

Member rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, I am not Brazilian. lol I am Spanish so I listen to the Spanish radio station. The song comes on a lot there to, although it's in Portuguese. It's still quite easy to understand though.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2013 12:10 AM
    Threads

Spanish and portuguese are like 75% alike. I even heard this song bring played in the German radio.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: Fate/UnboundTumblr

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ha ha. I am not surprised by that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information