AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: おはいよございます~じいいいいいいいいいい~*^* Good Morning~ jiiiii~ *^*

Member Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Chair
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2012 01:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face おはいよございます~じいいいいいいいいいい~*^* Good Morning~ jiiiii~ *^*

おはいよございます~じいいいいいいいいいい~*^* Good Morning~ jiiiii~ *^*

My name is Tiffany and I am twenty two years old, almost twenty three. ^^ My ethnicity background is Swiss-German with a smidgen of Russian on my father's side and Cambodian on my mother's side. =P Half breed! *kanpai!* \(^.^)/[]*[]\(^.^)/

I stand at a short height of 157.5 cm (62 inches) with an unfortunate weight of 176 lbs at the moment. I'm currently in the progress to loose about 60 more pounds so that I can cosplay all that I want to. ^^ I have already lost almost twelve pounds so far! ^^

I actually have five favorite colors! They are forest green, royal purple, jet black, pure white, and delicate silver. LOL! The only necessary adjectives needed for the colors were the first two, but I thought I would give them all one. ^^

I have a variety of hobbies that I like to do to preoccupy my time. I like to research things that I'm interested in like my family's genealogy, but I also, obviously, enjoy anime and manga! ^^ I'm so addicted to anime~ haha. I like to read and write and cosplay, though I haven't done anything seriously so far, so I don't consider myself to actually have done any. I like to workout also, so I can get a great body for cosplaying and also be fit!

Hmmm, favorite and least favorite food? I suppose anything that's not really great for me is my least favorite foods, but I still eat them anyways. ^^"" It's a habit that I'm working on still, but my favorite food is probably... actually, I'm not really sure any more. O_o How bizarre, but if anything, I guess I'll have to settle for... a really, really, REALLY good caesar salad. They're my guilty pleasure. ^^ (I know, I'm an odd one! haha!)

In school, I would have to say that my favorite classes are language classes and my English classes, but my least favorite classes are uninteresting classes where the teacher just lectures, but never really teaches us anything. I get so annoyed with many professors if they're like that, because I feel like I'm wasting my time with them. Smh.

Within the music scene, I love K-pop, especially the YG Family Artists! I do listen to all kinds of music though~ Reggae, J-pop, Khmer (Cambodian), Hip hop, lots of pop and dance music, because I love listening to beats that I can dance to! (One major reason I love music from the era of the big bands!!)

I'm practically a neet, but I do attend college, but I've never had an official job before. It's extremely sad... Trust me I know...

Ah, to see what anime I'm into I'm going to give a link where I've already compiled a list of what I've watched (which is basically what I like), because it's so long.

Other random facts about myself~ I'm a blood type O with a Virgo Sun, Moon, Mars and ascendant, but my Venus is in Libra. =P I am Buddhist and I am currently in my longest relationship. #^.^#

I hope you (maybe?) enjoyed learning a little (a lot) about me and will help me navigate through this site while becoming my friend! It is very nice to meet you and thank you for coming by! ^^

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: おはいよございます~じいいいいいいいいいい~*^* Good Morning~ jiiiii~ *^*

Holy crap that's one hell of an intro.. I'm 18 i probably way 92 pounds.. Pretty low for an 18 year old but, Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you.

Member Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL~ yeah it is, gomen! haha I have a habit of doing that, but meh~ and about the age/weight thing~ my bff is almost 25 but weighs like 112 or something and she's like... 5'5", maybe an inch shorter, so I can understand. =P But it's nice to meet you. ^^ Thanks for checking my thread out though~ I appreciate it. ^^

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

My god, you've told so much about yourself that there's practically no need for any questions. Hmh
    Also wouldn't it be easier to make your Anime List in myanimelist.net? XD Ah well nevermind.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay.
    And we'll see you on the forums.

Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 06:54 AM
    Threads

What can I say after such an intro. Welcome on AF. What kind of cosplay are you going to do?
    (It's just that my motto is:" tell me in who you cosplay yourself and I'll tell you who you are ^_^)

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Greetings and welcome to AF. Very nice intro by the way.

Lots of great people here, have fun and enjoy yourself.

Member Sankyo Sentina is on a distinguished road Sankyo Sentina's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Red Dango Clannad Botan Orange Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2013 03:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamervaughn

What a long intro, mine was around two words when i signed up.... anyway im Akira im a boy nice to meet you. im also a 2nd year in middle school

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Forbuki
    Myanimelist? hmmm, I didn't know about it~ I'll have to check that out later! Thank you for the suggestion and the welcome. ^^

@Seraphin
    Well, so far I have plans to cosplay Yourichi, from Bleach, as second division captain, Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle and an outfit of Yuuko-san's from xxxHolic.

@threewolves
    Thank you for the welcome! ^^ I hope you enjoy Dragon Con this year, btw~ ^^ I think I saw that you wrote after me on your post so I'll have to read that in a second. ^^

@AkiraJPN
    It's nice to meet you~ ^^ And middle school? wow~ I feel old lol I don't remember much about middle school except playing the cello. Haha ^^" I hope you have fun in school, because time flies before you know it. =P

Senior Member FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595's Avatar
    Gil
    Grumpy
    Gifts Iron Man MkIII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2014 10:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FstSergeant8595 PSN ID: SMSergeant8595 Steam ID: FstSergeant8595

You welcomed me on my thread so I will return the favor now... WELCOME!!! And agreeing with everyone else, yes that intro is super long, but awesome. I knid of wish everybody did that detailed of an intro.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@FstSergeant8595
    Thank you~ well I used a survey type thing others had posted, but instead of giving short answers I pulled it together with writing~ ^^ I kind of wanted to stand out honestly. ^^""

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's the biggest intro i've seen on af.
    Welcome to Af and have a nice stay.
    A set by blueangel06661

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^;;

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules. Now I must go run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ because my toast is burniiiiiiiiiinnngggg~
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

僕たちのフォーラムへようこそ~、@Yukisakurakissu さん!

Quite an impressive intro. I see you've already made a few posts, I hope you're enjoying yourself!

Don't see many K-Pop fans around here. I myself am a pretty big J-pop/J-rock fan, but I've never had much of a chance to check out any K-pop. Got any suggestions, maybe~?

Also, what languages did you study? It's always nice to meet a fellow language learner. ^__^

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

Welcome to the Forums~ o3o

long intro is long. (lol)

but I read, and such so I guess that's good o3o
    anyways, hope you enjoy your stay and such c:

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@すずめ
    LOL yeah, I'm starting to realize that~ ^^" but thank you for the welcome and I am enjoying my stay so far~ ^^

@Ranshiin
    I'll read the rules after this and I hope you saved your toast! *^*

@RyuTama
    I am enjoying myself~ thank you. ^^ And in regards to Kpop~ hmmm... I personally like Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, and Shinee. They're fairly popular in Korea too.
    In school I took the first two "years" of French and then five "years" of Latin. I've been trying to teach myself Korean~ It's not pretty. T_T I did try to learn Japanese, but what I know of it is mostly from anime. I also know a sprinkingly of German and Cambodian, but that's basically it.

@Hakoshi
    hai, hai~ long intro is very long. sumimasen, but thank you for reading and the welcome! ^^

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

@Yukisakurakissu its ok, atleast we learn things about you to know you better 8D

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Hakoshi
    lol

18. Likes Hakoshi liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

@Yukisakurakissu Awesome, I'll check em out even though I know zero Korean. =D

Five years of Latin? My god. *-* I've studied a bit here and there, not enough to form a coherent sentence though. :P I'm hoping to start taking French in the near future. It seems to be the only language my college wants to offer lately, aside from Spanish. I've taken 3 years of German and 1 semester of Italian, but I'm also doing some self-instruction with more Italian and some Japanese. I'll eventually get to Russian too. The only Russian I can understand right now is what's on vodka bottles at the liquor store LOL.

Have you heard of livemocha? They offer a pretty decent course list for learning vocab and basic grammar. And of course the community consists of people around the world so you can find people to study with. //END ADVERTISING

Anyway *cough* sorry for rambling~. xD

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@RyuTama
    I hope you might possibly find some kpop or something that you could like~ I don't know a lot of Korean either, so don't feel bad haha.
    yeah, I had a really great teacher for Latin so it was a lot of fun, but I don't remember a lot of it. ah haha~ -.- #fail. Good luck with French~ You'll be missing a lot of letters when you speak! Ah, yeah lots of school don't want to offer a variety of languages unfortunately. But German and Italian you say? That's awesome~~~ I'm trying to pick up some German from my boyfriend and his family. Ah, Russian~~~ I love the way it sounds! Good luck with that too. ^^
    Livemocha? No, I haven't heard of that actually, but I will definitely check it out! Thanks for telling me about it~ ^^
    About the rambling~ I don't mind at all~ I'd rather have someone to talk to then just sit and *^* jiiiiiii~ lol

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I should put a tldr(too long did'nt read) but its late and i am bored so i did hello lets be friends
    hella

22. Likes Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yukisakurakissu : Hello!! Congratulations on your weight loss thus far. I hope you reach your target goal. Anyhoo, welcome to AF, mix and mingle well, and lastly have a great week, alright? Later!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by vitaniya View Post
    I'm new here!And I just prepare to edit my profile``````I love anime!
    Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!
    Hi, I'm Kaleohano
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Nanobyte's minion Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 06:03 PM
    Threads

Wow, quite the introduction you got going there. O.O

Welcome to AF!

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

Wow! Nice introduction!!!!

Welcome to the forum and I hope to see you around

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Grell Loves Jozette
    haha~ I understand completely! And We will be friends~ I sent a request! ^^

@::.Digimon_Sommelier
    Ahhhhhh Digimon~ sorry I was talking to my friend about how I miss watching it. T_T But thank you for the congrats~ I really appreciate it. ^^ and thank you for the welcome and I hope you have a great week as well and I will continue to mingle to the best of my abilities!

@Kaleohano
    Wooooh Drrr!!! in English shocked me on that video haha I've only heard them in Japanese. XD But thank you for the welcome and putting anime in my anime haha greatest stuff ever!

@Negative Ink
    Thank you for the welcome and your sig~ is that from an anime called "Negative Ink" or is that something else. I've never seen or heard of it so I was curious. ^^"

@MariannaB
    Lol thank you for the complement and the welcome~ and I hope to see you around as well. ^^

28. Thanks Kaleohano thanked for this post
    Likes Kaleohano liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information