Ohayo mina! I’m spending some days on my countryside&beach vacations’ house and therefore I’m not taking that much time on AF as I used too, tough that’ll happen anyway from now on.

- First place sorry ‘cause this thread’s title is a bit exagerated, even if it’s between “” (ver como se diz aspas em inglês) However, bearing in mind everything that has been through since I joined AF I really feel like this is needed.

- Lifting the vain a bit, as you may have already find out, my previous user name was @Uchiha _Luffy, while now is The 生まれ変わる being 生まれ変わる Hiragana for for “The Reborn”.

- For those who aren’t learning/don’t know japanese, X is the Hiragana (japanese’s main alphabet) form for “The Reborn”.

- Lol, some of you may not understand what’s the meaning of this apparently odd name and maybe/probably some of the ones who got it may find it a bit exaggerated/childish but I think it’s better to admit all my mistakes as @Uchiha _Luffy than simply fake like they had never happened. Putting it straight (tough I think I almost didn’t need to remember), those are the facts:

- I joined AF on 12-6-15, so not even 2 months ago. I really loved AF right from the start (and I must say that I definitely still love it, no matter what) and, being on vacation with a lot of free time (which is running out now), and my very high – almost insane, I have to confess – high number of post, likes (given/received) and thanks (g/r) is an unmistakable proof.

- I honestly thought I wasn’t doing anything wrong by posting too much, as far as I didn’t post anything offensive or spam, since I liked AF, but now I can see how dumb it was and that I may/have pissed off a lot of people here, specially the ones who really love this place.

- Tough I must defend myself saying that I improved a bit in the last 2 weeks (tough I still posted a lot on the MISC forum but improving my quality in the Fan Art/Dazzle us) I posted a lot of irrelevant posts with only like one phrase length so as “Yeah, that’s it, thanks a lot ”, “Very good job, keep at it!”, “Wooh, that’s awesome, man, thanks for sharing, can’t wait to see more more from you!”, etc., no need to keep it further, the most “attentive” here certainly know what I’m talking about.

- So here’s my sincere apology. Specially, to the mods and to the creators of the threads in which I posted a lot, which were the ones on MISC section and also on Fan Art/Dazzle Us, my honest apologies, but I also own them to all users here on AF whom I upset for posting that much, particularly to the ones who warned me several times for me to change my behavior (either by sending my PM, VM, by disliking some of my short comments, by quoting them and EVEN to the anonymous user(s) that bad rep me twice while I was away).

- That’s why I should thank in particular to a few persons, for they were the ones I certainly pissed off the most. So, to @blueangel , @rash in, @Seung-li and the well-“reped older” user @The Entire Forum , but also to my special friends @Forbuki , @Kaleohano , @SIZARY-MOMO and @AshureeChan , thank you for having warned me and sorry for having let things got to this point/for tooking so much time to take your warnings really serious and also gomensai (I’m sorry) that I took such a long time realizing it and changing, but at least I now am conscious of how I need to behave here, and so I’ll just forget what’s happened before, hope you guys and the others in general I didn’t mention can do the same.

- But to lift up spirit I obviously won’t change my likes for animes, drawings, digital images, poetry or my “deslikes” for games (as I don’t usually play), what I will definetelly change is my conduct towards those things, so that I can fully contribute to make AF – one of the best computer-related things that haver happened to me btw – a better place as it deserves and as, particularly the above mentioned users, at supposedly everyone one here wants it to be.

- I want enter in details on my changing as this is already a very giant post (sorry about that btw ), so you’ll have to verify by yourself wheter I changed or not. (btw I’ll just add two or at least one poem I wrote between yesterday’s evening and tomorrow afternoon: I only “have” portable Internet connection at night so I’ll publish a lot and then be gone for less than 15 minutes, so I’ll reply the VM’s and PM’s later, on Wednesday)

- Hope we can get along much better from now one and I wish you keep having fun here, on your vacations’ or in your jobs/colleges/schools, take care.