AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: mythical creatures,myths,forlklor ogh my

Threaded View

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default mythical creatures,myths,forlklor ogh my

ets get things started with vampires.there are more then these dead blood suckers out there from what i heard.another type are vampires that feed off giving people nightmares.the ways to deal with these undead monsters are aneything that destoys the heart like shoting,staking,burning,cuting the chest opend and riping the heart out which would be hard becous vampires are fast creatures.wherewolfs next. thes are people who change in to wolfs.they are fast ferious creatures and how to kill these beasts are silver,decapataion or burning. silver bullets would be best to use but they are unacrate and have a shorter distance becous of the weight of bullet
    Last edited by darkrider21; 07-29-2012 at 06:00 AM.
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Thread Information