AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Philadelphia and New York trip

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Default Philadelphia and New York trip

Well I'm back from my trip to the U.S. East Coast (actually got back a couple days ago) and boy what a different culture then here in good old colorado. On my travels I got to experience some really awesome stuff. I got to go to the Image Anime store in New York City (near Times square), a Japanese Book/Anime tore/Cafe called Kinokuniya (near Bryant park), and I also got to go to a whole mess of asian fusion/Japanese restaurant while I was there. But enough talking I bet you're eager to see the pictures ^^ well unfortunately the anime stores didn't allow photos to be taken in the store so I didn't get any pic of those. So anyway with out further adeu here are the pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0489.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	66027
    This one here is a pic out side of our departure flight (sorry it was sideways but I was half asleep that day we left at 7:00pm Mountain time and arrived at 12:15am Eastern time

Name:	IMG_0480.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	296.0 KB
ID:	66028
    This Second one here is of an old building called KingsCourt which I think used to be a courthouse of some kind but was converted into dorm rooms

Name:	IMG_0483.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	66029
    These are called Row Houses Not sure on the history behind these houses but I do know that they look very odd. (sorry about the quality on this pic but I was on a moving train at the time)

Name:	IMG_0482.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	66030
    This one is of the stormy weather rolling in the day before we left to New York City.

Name:	IMG_0485.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	66026
    This last is one of the many Japanese dishes that I had will I was in New York. The dish is called Chicken Katsuhana.

Sorry about the quality of these pics I left my actual camera at home and all I had was my Ipod at the time. I will upload the rest of the pics in another post later.

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Philadelphia and New York trip

lol maybe you saw me . I'm currently in that area XD
    hella

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Default Re: Philadelphia and New York trip

Quote Originally Posted by Grell Loves Jozette View Post
    lol maybe you saw me . I'm currently in that area XD
    Yeah maybe I did >< I'll look harder next time

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information