Hey everyone, I know I posted a similar topic about a month ago, but I've been working to refine my research a little more and I want to know how the viewers relate to the characters of High School of the Dead. It's one of my favorite anime so I thought it would be fun to work with when my professor assigned the project. I'll be asking follow up questions when I can so keep an eye out for those. Also, I just want you to know that any response may end up being put in my final paper and that if I do use your quote, you will remain completely anonymous; even screen names will be changed. So here are my big questions.

1. Who do you identify with the most? What do you like about that character and what do you wish could be different about that character?
2. Which characters do you like the least? What bugs you about them? What would you change about them if you could?
3. Who was the best-looking female character and why, what makes them so good looking? What do you like about them and what would you change about their looks?
4. Who was the most attractive male character? What do you like about them and what would you change about their looks?
5. If your comfortable, please provide some basic demographic informations: age, sex, race, and country you live in.