AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Chik fil A Controversy

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Chik fil A Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    So, first of all, you don't like them? The truth comes out!
    Eh. that was poorly worded. The whole argument i'm trying to get across is that i don't dislike homosexuals. But homosexuality itself is what i dislike.

Anyway, my point is... This about when somebody starts making you uncomfortable?
    I explained this in my last post. My line is when someone hits on me after i've told them not to. If a gay guy hits one me and then stops when i tell them i'm straight. I'm fine with that. Its when they push the subject that i draw the line. This doesn't just apply to gay people. It goes for girls, religion, salesman, etc. I get annoyed when people ask me when i've already said no.

But either way, you say you don't treat homosexuals different, yet you draw some line and say they will "face consequences" if they happen to cross it. How dare they be attracted to you, is all this says. You're putting yourself above them.
    This comment is just plain ridiculous. You're implying that i should place them above me. Because my line is there to prevent me from feeling uncomfortable. You're essentially saying i should sit there and suck it up so they can have their fun. Its not "how dare they be attracted to Muah!?" its "how dare you disrespect my personal space, when i do nothing to disrespect yours."
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    This comment is just plain ridiculous.
    Not really. You've established that my assumption was wrong, however, it still stands as a general point. It stands that way because I have seen so many people have to make that comment of "Just as long as they don't hit on me". Rarely ever do they ever specify that it's after they've said that they're straight. While that may be what they meant, it isn't always.

People are not always honest about how they feel, anyway. I saw this happen with one of my friends. One time he made a comment about how he doesn't want to hear about other peoples' sex lives. He specified after questioning that it wasn't just homosexual couples, but also heterosexual couples.

Later on the truth came out. He said "I don't care about others talking about their sex lives, just as long as they're straight."

So I'm very careful to trust people when they talk about things like this.

~Made by me~

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes he was. thats where i draw the line. Him and I are actually friends now and hang out regularly.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

okiday. here we go lol

1. I said nasty. not what you just wrote. Very very different statements. like "Forget you" and "F*ck you!

2. I'll gladly post or pm my address if you really want to do it.

3. Its a perfect subject that most people are uncomfortable with.

4. So you'd feel just as comfortable talking to her about her sexlife as you would talking to one of your friends about theirs(i wouldn't lol)?

5. Thats something most people can't say.

6. Theres this place down the street called Toni's Pizzaria. They make Tortellini and rather than ham, they throw honey chicken in. Its soooooooo good!
    whatever you do, don't go to KFC. its KFC is "utterly-disgusting-and-abhorrent" lol

---------- Post added 07-30-2012 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-29-2012 at 11:57 PM ----------

Do you really need to ask? I'm Kaleohano. I was chasing the ladies trying to have a little extra fun after the party.

LADIES: Ever have a guy hit on you so much it pisses you off? I can be that guy from time to time. This gay dude was doing that to me in this particular instance.
    Anything else you want clarified?

As far as me thinking every gay dude wants to jump my bone... when did i ever say that? Even if it was true, i wouldn't want to believe it. lol I can honestly say that i'm happy that i'm not that hot.
    The point is that you compared homosexuality to what you would consider a "dirty" or "immoral" lifestyle, implying that homosexuals are dirty and immoral. You didn't say you just disagreed with homosexuality, but you explicitly used the word "nasty".

Either way, it's obvious you're a homophobe, regardless of what you say or how many gay friends you have. Either way, you'd have to be pretty egotistical to think any person who happens to be gay, would automatically hit on you. The assumption comes from the "as long as they don't hit on me" attitude. You assume so. Like I said, (most) gay people have standards. I am assuming the person who apparently "hit on" you (was he serious/drunk/joking? you didn't specify), didn't.

But either way, you say you don't treat homosexuals different, yet you draw some line and say they will "face consequences" if they happen to cross it. How dare they be attracted to you, is all this says. You're putting yourself above them.
    Well of course, he's much better than those "nasty" gay people. He's straight! (or so he says.)
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 07-30-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Either way, you'd have to be pretty egotistical to think any person who happens to be gay, would automatically hit on you.
    Did you not read the last line?
    Stop making sh*t up.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Did you not read the last line?
    Stop making sh*t up.
    I read your entire post, and inferred from it that you are obviously threatened by gay people, hence you stating "I would punch them out (because you're afraid of them hitting on you)". So no, not making stuff up.

By the way, you haven't been here long, have you? swearing is generally not allowed on the forums. Especially not when you're conducting yourself in a debate, which you do pretty poorly.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 07-30-2012 at 12:35 PM.

6. Likes Eleke liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

People are not always honest about how they feel, anyway. I saw this happen with one of my friends. One time he made a comment about how he doesn't want to hear about other peoples' sex lives. He specified after questioning that it wasn't just homosexual couples, but also heterosexual couples.

Later on the truth came out. He said "I don't care about others talking about their sex lives, just as long as they're straight."
    Sorry, but don't judge me based on the dishonest company you keep. If i truly despised homosexuals and everything about them, i'd flat out say it, and i wouldn't take the time to type out "homosexual."
    Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry, but don't judge me based on the dishonest company you keep. If i truly despised homosexuals and everything about them, i'd flat out say it, and i wouldn't take the time to type out "homosexual."
    Well, you don't hate them, which is fine. You're just apparently disgusted and threatened by them. Not sure if that's better.

9. Likes Eleke liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I read your entire post, and inferred from it that you are obviously threatened by gay people, hence you stating "I would punch them out (because you're afraid of them hitting on you)". So no, not making stuff up.

By the way, you've haven't been here long, have you? swearing is generally not allowed on the forums. Especially not when you're conducting yourself in a debate, which you do pretty poorly.
    Did i say i'd know dude out as soon as He hits on me? No. I said i'd knock him out if said person continued to hit on me, after i told them that i was straight. Same way you would if someone didn't back off from you. Or are you saying i could be all over you the entire night without you getting remotely aggravated?

And how could i possibly be threatened by them? Them being gay means i have less competition when it gets to the ladies. I guess i appreciate them in that respect lol

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

You're just apparently disgusted and threatened by them.
    once again, you are making stuff up. I don't understand why.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Did i say i'd know dude out as soon as He hits on me? No. I said i'd knock him out if said person continued to hit on me, after i told them that i was straight. Same way you would if someone didn't back off from you. Or are you saying i could be all over you the entire night without you getting remotely aggravated?
    Being remotely aggravated =/= the urge to punch somebody out

And no, I wouldn't knock somebody out for that reason.

The only thing that could justify you knocking him out is seriously trying to rape you. Continuous hitting on you after you've told him that you aren't gay is most certainly aggravating. However, it's nowhere near the level of needing physical retaliation like that. I'm sorry, but suggesting otherwise just comes off as very insecure to me.

~Made by me~

12. Thanks Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Relating to this topic, I had a small talk with my fiance about it. I had to bother him from work just to have a small chit-chat with him. I'm totally aware that everyone is their own person and have different point of views about homosexuals and well, I asked him if a gay guy would hit on him, would he punch him? His reply was "of course not", and then I asked him if any advances as in a homosexual touching him, would he still punch him. Honestly, I thought he would say that he will punch the homosexual and quote-on-quote from the text message, he says "if they tried to touch me, I'd stop them but if they hit on me I would inform them that I am not interested in that, but I would be flattered". Followed by an on coming text just before I sent him a reply "Honestly I'd be happy because then I'm attractive to both sexes". I don't know what you all think of that, in my case, he is no homophobe just a flattered straight guy.

I would feel very disappointed if a company doesn't support in what I believe in, I don't think I would want to be some kind of a customer to them. I understand the feeling and it sucks even thinking of it. Well, I don't like eating fast food so much and whatever happens with Chick-fil-A, I don't care much really. >_o;

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Being remotely aggravated =/= the urge to punch somebody out

And no, I wouldn't knock somebody out for that reason.

The only thing that could justify you knocking him out is seriously trying to rape you. Continuous hitting on you after you've told him that you aren't gay is most certainly aggravating. However, it's nowhere near the level of needing physical retaliation like that. I'm sorry, but suggesting otherwise just comes off as very insecure to me.
    well, i guess i'm just a more aggressive person than you. But thats a different argument all together.
    The big picture of it is that (however you go about it) you wouldn't stand for someone harassing you in that way. You go about it verbally (i assume), i'm much more physical.
    Hmmm... Been a while

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

The big picture of it is that (however you go about it) you wouldn't stand for someone harassing you in that way. You go about it verbally (i assume), i'm much more physical.
    Your problems will not go away if you punch them. I'm honestly having a hard time understanding why you would go as far as to hit someone making innocent affronts on you. It's not even like they're trying to start a fight with you, they wanna date you...that's like...a compliment, lol. Some problems require a cool head and calm words, not a closed fist- we live in the 21st century, not the 1st.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    Your problems will not go away if you punch them. I'm honestly having a hard time understanding why you would go as far as to hit someone making innocent affronts on you. It's not even like they're trying to start a fight with you, they wanna date you...that's like...a compliment, lol. Some problems require a cool head and calm words, not a closed fist- we live in the 21st century, not the 1st.
    Because only by punching someone (especially a "gay" man), can he affirm his straight-straightness. And be more straight.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

1. I said nasty. not what you just wrote. Very very different statements. like "Forget you" and "F*ck you!
    You might want to cut back on the cursing. Generally, even implied words are not allowed.

Anyway, I didn't say those things to quote you (I would have quoted you if I wanted to go there). What I said was essentially on par with your statements, not your exact words. I'm merely stating that that particular argument usually doesn't go well because it seems backhanded. Again, your first post was fine with me; hell I ignored it. However, your PM was a bit much; it didn't have to go that far.

2. I'll gladly post or pm my address if you really want to do it.
    No, thank you. I would prefer to remain out of jail as much as you would prefer to remain out of the intensive care unit and retain the ability to eat solid food.

3. Its a perfect subject that most people are uncomfortable with.
    True, but that sort of implication tends to piss people off. You might make your point, but nobody is going to be sympathetic to it.

4. So you'd feel just as comfortable talking to her about her sexlife as you would talking to one of your friends about theirs(i wouldn't lol)?
    I am a relatively frank person when it comes to sexual matters. Discussions about sex really don't bother me, no matter who they are with, and this includes my mother. Again, since we are both adults with our own lives, there's no point in thinking about it too much. Why bother when we each have our own lives to live? I mean, if I go out at night with a guy (or a girl, just to be fair) and don't come back until morning, she knows where I have been and what I am doing (*wink*), so we don't discuss it. Same goes for her. My mother and my father still date, so if I don't see her until the next day, I know she didn't just have dinner at his house, but I don't bother calling her on it. Its not because I'm uncomfortable about it that we don't discuss these things. In fact, I'm so comfortable with it that I don't think about it; I have my own sex life to concern myself with.

I read the same post and I didn't get the same impression. I got the impression that he would react the same way I would react if someone were to keep hitting on me: punch them in the face.

Now, it would have been best if he had clarified his statement (just like his other posts), that his actions didn't just apply to homosexuals. However, his reaction isn't crossing any lines as far as gay tolerance is concerned.

I've had both girls and guys hit on me before. For the most part, its not a problem. Hell, I think its way more flattering for a girl to say that I'm attractive than for a guy to say the same thing. However, when you are not attracted to that person (or worse, their gender), being constantly hit on is annoying. Its no longer flattering; its a nuisance, bordering on harassment. For me, if they don't stop, then it becomes an issue and this person could end up with a fist in their face, regardless of their gender.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Junior Member Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke has a reputation beyond repute Eleke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2012 09:45 PM
    Threads

Because only by punching someone (especially a "gay" man), can he affirm his straight-straightness. And be more straight.
    I have to agree with you two. I'm just boggling at the fact that this guy thinks that violence is an appropriate response here. The only time violence is an appropriate response is if they're actively attacking you, not by making you uncomfortable by hitting on you (general 'yous,' not specific).

Member GX7 is an unknown quantity at this point GX7's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2012 03:49 AM
    Threads

So I take it everyone is getting on someone else case and not mine this time? Miracle!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    You might want to cut back on the cursing. Generally, even implied words are not allowed.
    Consider it to be under consideration lol

Anyway, I didn't say those things to quote you (I would have quoted you if I wanted to go there). What I said was essentially on par with your statements, not your exact words. I'm merely stating that that particular argument usually doesn't go well because it seems backhanded. Again, your first post was fine with me; hell I ignored it. However, your PM was a bit much; it didn't have to go that far.
    This is a debate/Argument. Like in politics, the specific words used matter as much as the general argument made. no?

No, thank you. I would prefer to remain out of jail as much as you would prefer to remain out of the intensive care unit and retain the ability to eat solid food.
    Dont flatter yourself. I'm not some street punk lol
    And i'm certainly not the type to get the authorities involved over something like that.

True, but that sort of implication tends to piss people off. You might make your point, but nobody is going to be sympathetic to it.
    I guess. That might have been a bit too far of an example to use.

I am a relatively frank person when it comes to sexual matters. Discussions about sex really don't bother me, no matter who they are with, and this includes my mother. Again, since we are both adults with our own lives, there's no point in thinking about it too much. Why bother when we each have our own lives to live? I mean, if I go out at night with a guy (or a girl, just to be fair) and don't come back until morning, she knows where I have been and what I am doing (*wink*), so we don't discuss it. Same goes for her. My mother and my father still date, so if I don't see her until the next day, I know she didn't just have dinner at his house, but I don't bother calling her on it. Its not because I'm uncomfortable about it that we don't discuss these things. In fact, I'm so comfortable with it that I don't think about it; I have my own sex life to concern myself with.
    Thats good for you. I have no problem discussing my sexlife with my dad, his friends, or my friends. Same vise versa. However, its always been an awkward subject between me and my mother. lol

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Your problems will not go away if you punch them.
    Obviously, you've never tried it.
    as for the rest of your comment, i refer you to the last section of @wolfgirl90 's post, 3 posts above the one you are reading right now.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eleke View Post
    I have to agree with you two. I'm just boggling at the fact that this guy thinks that violence is an appropriate response here. The only time violence is an appropriate response is if they're actively attacking you, not by making you uncomfortable by hitting on you (general 'yous,' not specific).
    Trying to only use words is how WWII started. Had the French and the British taken some actual action against Hitler when he was building his Armies beyond what the Treaty of Versailles allowed, then His forces would have been too small to begin his campaign. But no, they just idly sat by telling him not to do it. I think the death toll of WWII was somewhere around 50mil (Including the 11mil killed by Hitlers camp)?
    Oh GORSH! words work so well!
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 07-31-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So I take it everyone is getting on someone else case and not mine this time? Miracle!
    You've yet to reply to any of my comments aimed at you. You should have gotten quote notifications.

Obviously, you've never tried it.
    as for the rest of your comment, i refer you to the last section of @wolfgirl90 's post, 3 posts above the one you are reading right now.
    I gotta say, you're full of surprises- you actually still stand by what you said. I didn't think anyone in their right mind would actually support beating someone up over solving the problem like a rational human being- ESPECIALLY in the context you used it in, it's completely irrational. I'm sorry to tell you that you're in the wrong century. And I'm not sure why you referenced me to WG's post.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Trying to only use words is how WWII started. Had the French and the British taken some actual action against Hitler when he was building his Armies beyond what the Treaty of Versailles allowed, then His forces would have been too small to begin his campaign. But no, they just idly sat by telling him not to do it. I think the death toll of WWII was somewhere around 50mil (Including the 11mil killed by Hitlers camp)?
    Oh, please. This situation is not even remotely comparable to what Hitler was doing/was going to do.

I have to say that I'd be very uncomfortable being around you. Just knowing that a guy hitting on you too much will end up getting him knocked out shows that you're way too quick to violence.

~Made by me~

23. Thanks Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

xD How did I miss this goldmine. Wow....like....there really shouldn't be anything that needs to be said here, but I guess I'll just reiterate what Bassoonista said:
    -You're so far off the necessary action required that it's hysterical.
    -You're most likely just a violent person and I, too, would be worried about being near you for too long.

-RaShayRitto

25. Thanks Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    Likes Ayu 「あゆ」 liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Oh, please. This situation is not even remotely comparable to what Hitler was doing/was going to do.

I have to say that I'd be very uncomfortable being around you. Just knowing that a guy hitting on you too much will end up getting him knocked out shows that you're way too quick to violence.
    Lol not exactly trying to impress you or anything. But for the record, i'm actually a very happy, calm, and collected person to hang out with. My fuse is a bit difficult to light, but its by no means a long one.
    Push me past a certain point and you'll find me very prone to violence. Only toward guys though. I have never and will never hit a girl. haha

i think that just about wraps up this topic, no?

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

I gotta say, you're full of surprises- you actually still stand by what you said. I didn't think anyone in their right mind would actually support beating someone up over solving the problem like a rational human being- ESPECIALLY in the context you used it in, it's completely irrational. I'm sorry to tell you that you're in the wrong century. And I'm not sure why you referenced me to WG's post.
    Seeing as you're only 17 and from Florida, i can understand how you would call it irrational. Your parents have been drilling that stuff into your head ever since you were born.
    At some point though, words are not enough though. Eventually you gotta just do some damage. Maybe my breaking point isn't set high enough. Maybe i do resort to violence...
    *thinks in silence*
    naaaaa. a gay guy not backing off of me after i've told them to is plenty reason to rearrange his face a little.
    Where i'm from, using words and saying violence is irrational for that is simply called not having the balls to do something about it.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Kaleohana simply feels uncomfortable around homosexuals of the same sex, and I see nothing wrong with that. I think that is what Kaleohana is just trying to get across in thisdiscussion.

edit:

nevermind what I just said. I didnt realize he would actually just knock someone out just for their sexuality...
    Last edited by Ayu 「あゆ」; 07-31-2012 at 12:18 PM.

28. Likes TheThunderBringer liked this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seeing as you're only 17
    I can see how you might think that my age has something to do with my deductive reasoning, but it's still incredibly presumptuous. *looks at age*....wait...you're only 20 years old. Whut. You're not even significantly older than me...the United States doesn't even deem you responsible enough to consume alcohol yet. I would most certainly not consider myself old/mature/experienced if I were only 20...

and from Florida
    wat

Your parents have been drilling that stuff into your head ever since you were born.
    lolparents. Gonna be frank here and say that I don't give one single buck about what other people say. I'm an atheist and my parents are absolutely opposed to it- do I care? Sure, I'd rather them be fine with it, but I can't help that. Does it affect my religious stances? Nope. Not for one single second. Same goes for everything else; I listen to what they say and weigh it with what I think and what I've heard others say. And what professionals say, of course. And last time I checked, responsible parents don't tell their kids to go around punching people. I still can't get it through my head that you're perfectly fine with this.

At some point though, words are not enough though. Eventually you gotta just do some damage.
    Only if you're some unstable psychopath. Even if someone randomly approached me in a bar and absolutely hammered me in the face, I would not fight them. Why would I? What do I have to gain? NOTHING. Only the pride that I'm physically stronger than someone, which means nothing in the long run unless I wanna be some kinda boxer or something. At the end of the day, I'm only going to land myself in prison/kicked out of a bar for fighting back. It's completely irrational. There is no way you can logically defend this stance of yours in the context you're presenting it in.

a gay guy not backing off of me after i've told them to is plenty reason to rearrange his face a little.
    No.

Again, you're living in the wrong century. I shouldn't have to explain this to a 20 year old. I can't even express to you how flabbergasted I am that you think this is perfectly acceptable behavior; it's outrageous and you should be ashamed of ever saying it, let alone backing it up.

Where i'm from, using words and saying violence is irrational for that is simply called not having the balls to do something about it.
    Why would you ever let other people dictate how you act. Screw them, be smart.

I'll use your own pathetic analogy against you. If Hitler had used his head and inordinately good speaking skills to get Germany together to PAY OFF THEIR HUGE WAR DEBT instead of getting angry and saying "Forget you guys, we'll just be a country of whiny kids and go start more fights to try and outrun our debt. Have fun cleaning up after us when we're done terrorizing the world," everyone would be MUCH better off. Even Germany.

I just don't understand why I have to waste my time explaining to you why your method of problem solving is downright neolithic.

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The only instance where being physical would be justified, is if your life were in danger and you were trying to defend yourself from harm. "Sorry your honor, this guy said I had a cute butt and he wanted my number and he wanted to add me on facebook, and so therefore I decked him", I am assuming would not hold up in court.

I could be wrong, but I believe this is the issue people are having with your "sometimes you gotta have balls" argument, Kaleohano.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 07-31-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Seeing as you're only 17 and from Florida, i can understand how you would call it irrational. Your parents have been drilling that stuff into your head ever since you were born.
    I'm older than you. Don't act like this is an matter of age.

At some point though, words are not enough though.
    And that point is when he is... Well, I've already said it.

Before that, you have plenty of options. One of them being, you know, stopping associating with him and walking away.

naaaaa. a gay guy not backing off of me after i've told them to is plenty reason to rearrange his face a little.
    He's not physically harming you, so no, it is not.

So it is insecurity.

I hate to hammer that word, but seriously "I've got to punch gay guys that go a bit too far with me, otherwise I look like I have no balls!" That is, like, obvious insecurity. I don't see what it is with guys and crap like this.

~Made by me~

Closed Thread

Thread Information