Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
So, first of all, you don't like them? The truth comes out!
Eh. that was poorly worded. The whole argument i'm trying to get across is that i don't dislike homosexuals. But homosexuality itself is what i dislike.

Anyway, my point is... This about when somebody starts making you uncomfortable?
I explained this in my last post. My line is when someone hits on me after i've told them not to. If a gay guy hits one me and then stops when i tell them i'm straight. I'm fine with that. Its when they push the subject that i draw the line. This doesn't just apply to gay people. It goes for girls, religion, salesman, etc. I get annoyed when people ask me when i've already said no.

But either way, you say you don't treat homosexuals different, yet you draw some line and say they will "face consequences" if they happen to cross it. How dare they be attracted to you, is all this says. You're putting yourself above them.
This comment is just plain ridiculous. You're implying that i should place them above me. Because my line is there to prevent me from feeling uncomfortable. You're essentially saying i should sit there and suck it up so they can have their fun. Its not "how dare they be attracted to Muah!?" its "how dare you disrespect my personal space, when i do nothing to disrespect yours."