What five games would you choose?
1. Final Fantasy IX (Screw VII gimme a IX remake)
2. Spyro Trilogy
3. GTA Vice City (With the engine of IV)
4. Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
Wild arms (with a world map please^^)
monster rancher 2
battle arena toshiden 3
donkey kong country trilogy
Last edited by Sadrith; 07-26-2012 at 08:10 PM.
1. Conker's Bad Fur Day (not reloaded lol, I want one for this gen with online multiplayer haha)
2. Pokemon Stadium
3. James Bond Goldeneye (the wii remake sucked so badly they changed so much of what I remembered)
4. Banjo Kazooie
5. Crash Bandicoot
Hmm, interesting question. Some of mine are going to be really good mmo's that they then messed up with expansion.
1. Dark Age of Camelot - Great game, but every expansion made it less so, and made it go from a busy bustling world where people actually recognized each other, to making the cities into ghost towns, and people not caring about the kingdoms they were in. Then the revamp of the frontiers killed it, for me at least.
2. Star Wars Galaxies - This game could of been spectacular, but like so many games, it got rushed out and never recovered.
3. Anarchy Online - Great concept, just was so poorly implemented that it was pretty much dead on arrival.
4. Age of Conan - had a lot of potential, just once again, got rushed out before it was ready. One day, these companies will realize, the games will die, if they do it.
5. Vanguard - Same. Was looking great, was being made by ex-EQ designers, trying to make it better than EQ, before all the expansions, then got bought out and rushed out.
Silent Hill 4: The Room, becaus I can't be bothered to start up my PS2, and my PS2 might not play games anymore :/
Final Fantasy XII, same reason as above, plus I would probably platinum it xD
All the Suikoden games, even 4th. (I mean the real Suikoden games, not the ones for handhelds :P).
Syberia, becaus I would like to complete that game. Most of you probably haven't heard of it, but it seemed like a nice adventure puzzle game, unfortunatly I didn't get far :P
Dragon Quest 8, I'd platinum it probably.
---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------
If the 5 Suikoden games can't go as one, then just them xD
I would love to play them, becaus the story in 5 was so great. And the timeline of those games is 4-5-1-2-3.
Girl in the avatar is Rikka from Chuunibyou.
Pretty much the hole CoD Franchise, It's more than 5 games i assume.
1-3: Resident Evils 1-3, mainly for graphics.
4. Final Fantasy VIII
5. Legend of Dragoon
I know violence isn't the answer. It's the question, and the answer is yes.
Anyways ... ontopic:
1) Blur. Best arcade racer ever. period.
2) Rollcage. Second-best arcade ever. period.
3) Banjo Kazooie. Because Nuts & Bolts just didn't want to have to rely on so much platforming.
4) SSX. The reboot wasn't as good as I'd hoped it'd be. Also the trick system is OP. Doesn't punish stalling. Try doing the grozit you do in the originals and you wouldn't finish.
5) Sonic the Hedgehog's 16-bit era. Because no amount of level hacks on Sonic 1's engine will change the fact that the last good official Sonic game was S3&K. .. . . .. Now I want to go play Megamix. :l
But you don't REMAKE a current-gen game unless it really sucked...it just goes against everything.
The problem is I think the game itself was good enough but was just missing a few things that wasn't worth a sequel.
Namely some tracks they cut out ... and to change some of the multiplayer mods. that's about it. >.>
Also it would give me the ability to play the -real- version of Blur, which was the one they demo'd at E3 2009 and is nothing like the one they ended up releasing. It was ... harder, basically. Much, much harder. And looked more fun.
Anything that isn't OoT, Final Fantasy, or CoD //2
No but seriously:
1. Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie; KnB just sucked.
2. Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link; it'd be a solid remake. keep it a side-scroller and keep it hard, just use SAVE BLOCKS NOW YAY. No 2.5 d either, just total 2d plz.
3. Diddy Kong Racing; not much to really say. fun game though.
4. Metroid Fusion; I'd really reeeeeally like to see what they could do with a decent engine and Fusion.
5. A Link to the Past; because i can't think of anything else. or DK64, idc.
Super smash bros
Donkey kong 64
Mario party 64
Last edited by Explorer Oak; 07-29-2012 at 06:26 AM.
Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!
Animal Forest e+: Japan got this not too long after the release of Animal Crossing GCN in the US. It was basically Animal Crossing GCN with improvements, like outdoor furniture. It's the only Animal Crossing 'sequel' that has actually been all about improvements and not changing the game in bad ways. So I want it remade, with updated graphics (not the rolling log visual effect, though, of course), Wi-Fi, hairstyles/accessories and the other small improvements (not the negative changes) that have been brought about in WW, CF, and AC:3DS.
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask: Don't try to tell me that Ocarina of Time 3D was a remake, because it wasn't. I own it, and it's just OOT64 with new models for Link and updated textures. These would be real remakes, with Twilight Princess-style graphics (not exactly TP-style, but with the same great amount of detail). Oh and they'd be for the Wii U.
Since I really don't know what to put beyond this, I'll go a little further out there:
Oracle of Seasons/Ages: Not only remade, but reimagined into fully 3D games (like OOT/MM/WW/TP/SS)
That makes five? Okay, that takes care of that. =P
~Made by me~
(It's actually of my bassoon!)
Barely counts for needing a remake but Rally sport Challenge I think at least needs a new sequel.
1] Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
2] Super Mario 64.
3] Jet force gemini.
4] Final Fantasy VIII.
5] Rampage world tour. I'd like it kept as a side scroll like it is, but with next gen graphics.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)