AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: how to lose weight fast

Junior Member Kendlix can only hope to improve Kendlix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2012 05:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default how to lose weight fast

If you want to lose weight, you're not alone. Almost half of all Americans are trying to lose weight at any given time. While there are many things you can do to shed pounds, losing weight too quickly can be dangerous. Fad diets, diet pills, and fasting may help you reduce the number on the scale, but these methods can cause severe health complications. However, if you are generally healthy and you're determined to drop several pounds quickly, there are some techniques and tips you can adopt to help you reach your short-term goals.

how to lose weight fast

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Dislikes marvel_phoenix disliked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: how to lose weight fast

Quote Originally Posted by Kendlix View Post
    If you want to lose weight, you're not alone. Almost half of all Americans are trying to lose weight at any given time. While there are many things you can do to shed pounds, losing weight too quickly can be dangerous. Fad diets, diet pills, and fasting may help you reduce the number on the scale, but these methods can cause severe health complications. However, if you are generally healthy and you're determined to drop several pounds quickly, there are some techniques and tips you can adopt to help you reach your short-term goals.

how to lose weight fast
    Totally agree with what you said and the website seems cool but there's already a similar thread to this, here:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?109674-Good-diet-and-what-not-to-eat/showthread.php?109674-Good-diet-and-what-not-to-eat

Just an advise, when you're about to create a new thread always search in the forum if there's already another one equal/similar to the one you wanna create (click on the button "advance searching", top right of the screen, below "Setttings")

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

4. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    The true fan demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads

OP is a spambot and that link most likely has nothing to do with losing weight (the other threads this person has started have links to illegal movie streams).

6. Thanks Gjallarhorn thanked for this post
    Beefchasing Santarail! Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Teapot One Piece Flag Strawberry
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 12:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kakashhii

Quote Originally Posted by demonix View Post
    OP is a spambot and that link most likely has nothing to do with losing weight (the other threads this person has started have links to illegal movie streams).
    Then let me ask you this. Do you buy or pay for all the movies you watch?

Anyway, it IS quite suspicious he has 3 posts and 3 threads. Coincidence? I think not. xD

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Kawata Shoujo is awesome And spam bot is a spam bot

The true fan demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    That's a stupid question of course I do pay.

Member Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Trollface
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2012 04:11 PM
    Threads

I, for one, always view my media through very legitimate and legal methods which of course require the transaction of currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    Kawata Shoujo is awesome
    I need to get around to playing that.

Ragequit Syndicate Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Carrot 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 09:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

/thread
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 07-25-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Holy crap. Hacking! Cracking! AKA Attempting to break open the original game's data.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Beefchasing Santarail! Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by demonix View Post
    That's a stupid question of course I do pay.
    Then you don't watch alot of movies. Or You're just rich.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Magician View Post
    I, for one, always view my media through very legitimate and legal methods which of course require the transaction of currency.
    Since you said media. Can i consider anime as a part of that?

13. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Member Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Trollface
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then you don't watch alot of movies. Or You're just rich.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Since you said media. Can i consider anime as a part of that?
    It is the term that anime falls under.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It is the term that anime falls under.
    Yeah... Okay. So your saying you pay for all the animes you watch?
    Or that you just watch animes that are on Crunchyroll or netflix ?

-__-

Everything is Upsy-Daisy!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts 149 - Dragonite Coffee Present
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2014 03:35 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

-__-
    Does it... matter? Stop bumping a spam thread.

♪.***♫♫.***.``♪

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Does it... matter? Stop bumping a spam thread.
    Im just curious.

Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Trollface
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-__-
    As I said, I most definitely purchase all of my anime through very legal methods.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As I said, I most definitely purchase all of my anime through very legal methods.
    Well then i just respond the same way as i did with the other person.

Or you don't watch many animes, or you're just rich.

Brobocop Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2014 02:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ಠ_ಠ
    D:

Closed Thread

Thread Information